• 6 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 03:03 PM

Age (Required): 19
    Little Age: 3-6
    Name: Julz
    Role: Brat/Little
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Christian Daddy Dom
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): MONOGAMOUS.
    Number of partners I have: 0
    --------------------------------------------
    *waves sweetly* hiiii daddies! my name is julz and I’m a 19 year old college student studying psychology.

What I’m looking for: You must be a Christian to qualify for this position. *giggles* No premarital sexual interaction. NO EXCEPTIONS. You must be a brat tamer, as I’m very argumentative and disobedient sometimes! Though you must be compassionate and loving too because I struggle with insecurities. Not into degradation.

You must also be able to carry on a conversation that doesn’t involve sexual innuendos. I like to talk about serious and deep things :)

Would prefer close in proximity, but can do LDR if you’re serious.
    **NOT INTO AGE GAPS, ONLY UNDER 36**

If you meet these requirements, and are interested please feel free to Kik me (julester62) or message me on here! Ask for my snap!

Thankiessss xoxo

Edited by lollipoplittle, 13 July 2019 - 02:27 PM.

#2 DaddyHuey

DaddyHuey

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 11:10 PM

Hello your title caught my eye, very interested in getting to know more about you. The reason title and body caught my attention was it's rare to see someone request to get to know someone before sexual convos and actions take place nowadays. I like the chase and getting to know someone and clicking first leads to a way better chance of having a good bond a lasting relationship. I'm 33 and live in Virginia. I would type more but I have work In the am and it's 1 o'clock so if your interested shoot me back a Message to learn more about myself and I will ditto

#3 Gender-fluid-baby

Gender-fluid-baby

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 17 posts
    • LocationOregon

Posted 13 July 2019 - 01:35 PM

Hey I am a firm believer in Christ as well. I rent from a pastor and attend several small groups a week. I am a switch but have more experience as a cg. And I can be a brat tamer. I am firm as a cg but I am also caring and loving. I don't degrade people I know and I always try to make my little feel the best that they can. Feel free to message me here or on my kik gender-fluid-baby under the name Kayla Johnson

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ddlg, Christian, Daddy, DaddyDom, LittleGirl, Little, Christiandaddy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users