•  

• Photo

Texas Daddy looking for Female Little in Texas

Texas Little Daddy Dom Dom Sub Area Single Loving Caring Passionate

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 DaddyAlexT

DaddyAlexT

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 12:32 AM

Age (Required): 21
    Little Age: 0
    Name: Alex
    Role: Daddy Dom
    Sexual Orientation:Straight
    Looking for:Female Little in Texas
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other):We can talk about it but i would like Poly
    Number of partners I have:0

----------------------------------------

Hello! and first let me thank you for taking the time to read my post. My name is Alex and im looking for a female little in the Texas area but if you are out of state and dont mind coming to Texas to see me after we know each other better then i fully encourage you to contact me as well. im a simple daddy and i dont have high standards. i would like to meet a woman with no anger issues and arent seriously bipolar and who knows what she likes and wants it. so in short im looking for a nice and sweet skinny or skinnish ( a little muffin top never hurt anyone ) female little that is looking for a big( aka over weight ) man that is a Daddy Dom who is loving and caring and very honest and open minded and very understand, and as a plus i dont judge. and also a Daddy you can build a future with as well if you so wish. thank you for reading and feel free to contact me anytime. even for just a chat. 

--Alex

Contacts:

snapchat- alextong71

kik-AlBill6

the best one to use is snapchat. i also have skype if you wish to video call.

Edited by DaddyAlexT, 19 December 2018 - 01:01 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Texas, Little, Daddy Dom, Dom, Sub, Area, Single, Loving, Caring, Passionate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users