A Winni in the Door

Winni

Hello boys and girls, men and woman, cisgendered and transgendered, I am Winkle (also known as Winni) and it is an honour to make your acquaintance! This is the second CG/l forum I've joined in the last three years, and I'm already blown away by how kind, opened minded, and respectful you all are! It's been refreshing to see littles interact with each other, and bigs/caregivers keep their hands to themselves! Perhaps I've just seen the worst of the worst, but when you go online you never know who you might run into and how they'll treat their peers. But enough about that, nows the time to go into a little more detail about myself.

Filled to the brim with wanderlust, I spend most of my time trying to think of new (or old) places to visit. Historical manors, parks, gardens, I love a place where I can breath in fresh air and relax. As an Illustrator, I hold art very close to my heart and find it hard separating my artistic side from well...anything. It's just part of who I am! I hope to one day have a coloring/art party with other littles where we can all make neato things like shape crayons (where you melt them down to make a cool shaped crayon) or tye-dye or even scratch art! Or you know, coloring books. Coloring books are good.

I've identified as a little for at least four years now, maybe five, and have had both a mommy and a daddy during that time. Like some littles there are times where I feel "small" and times where I feel "tiny" where I just want to curl up in someone's arms and be held because I just feel unsafe and frazzled, almost like a newborn baby bunny. 

During my time here I'd love to make new friends and hear about others experiences in the CG/l world! If you ever have any questions for me, or need advice, just comment here, catch me in the chat, or flag me down via a PM if we're friends~

• Like 2

And a humble welcome to you, Winni! I hope that everything you find here benefits you and helps you learn a lot about the community and even more about your lifestyle!

I'm also relatively new here and would have to agree with your assessment of the more 'regular' patrons of the forum/chat room.

Having met you last night, I'd like to extend a belated "Welcome!" to the family with wishes for you to stick around.