• Please log in to reply
    1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Alt.Pan_*

Guest_Alt.Pan_*
    • Guests

Posted 23 December 2018 - 07:49 PM

Little Age:ABDL/2-3
    Name:Pan
    Dynamic:Abdl, little, submissive (maybe masochist)
    Sexual Orientation:Straight/bi-curious
    Looking for:Dominant or Daddydom
    Relationship preference:Monogamous
    Number of partners I have:0

Hi/Happy holidays,

Haha uber excited for the holidays and all the good spirit that’s everywhere. Anyways, as you can see I can get a bit distracted (I’m like that when I’m big and little:), but I’m also a serious and passionate student and writer, easy-going quirky friend, but also shy and pretty introverted. As a little, I’m really into teddies, hugs and cuddles, playing in forts, and being told stories😊. I’m also a DL, so I like keeping padded and regressing every so often, so if you’re not into this I understand, but we’re probably not compatible.

Also, just because I’m a little/sub and like to be taken care of doesn’t mean I don’t like taking care of my Dom. Relationships rely on balance, so I like to give as much as I take in a relationship. I like to call and/or text my daddy everyday to make him feel good and make sure he’s feeling well. I also like cuddling him and cooking for him for both of our well-being❤️. If you think we’ll be a good match please reply:).
    • JayJayBiscuit and daddyandkitten like this

#2 Neteno

Neteno

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationOlean NY

Posted 16 June 2019 - 06:57 PM

Hey there pumpkin. New to the area moved to olean. I work and have a car. Im 46 and like to take care of my little. Love to feel wanted and needed. Hooe we are close enough to talk for awhile and meet up if the connection is right. I work second shift so daytime talk workes best. Hooe to hear from you tell me about you and ask me questions. Patiently waiting for you :-)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: F4M, personal, Ageplay, abdl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users