•  

• Photo

20 Year Old Male from the UK looking for a little/switch!

little switch uk nottingham single personals anxiety depression thumb sucker thumb suck

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 uk-switch

uk-switch

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationNottingham, UK

Posted 27 December 2018 - 01:24 AM

Age (Required): 20
    Little Age: 4-6 when in little space
    Name: Ethan
    Role: Switch
    Sexual Orientation: Don't have one :p
    Looking for: Little/Switch
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous 
    Number of partners I have: 0

--------------------------------------------
    Be prepared: this will be very boring!

Hi! I'm Ethan, I'm 20, single and from Nottingham. I've known I've been part of the community for about three years now, but I've never had a DDLG/B relationship, as either I didn't get to this with previous partners or this was something they didn't want to do (was told some horrible things from my ex about it which I won't go into because she's not worth it ;) ).

I suffer really badly with anxiety and depression because of things that have happened a few years ago that have scarred me for life. (Well this is going well already😂). I'm a real nerd. I love anything to do with Doctor Who or anything sci-fi related. I'm a massive music fan too, mostly British indie bands like Florence + The Machine, Wolf Alice, Nothing But Thieves and Foals, but I like anything and everything really, like Paramore, The National, David Bowie, The xx, Arctic Monkeys, I could go on for ages, seriously. I'm an aspiring filmmaker too, so I'm attracted to the creative types.

In terms of what I'm actually looking for: I want someone (any gender) who's local, either a switch or a little who I can gel with. I don't want a long distance relationship, I've been there and done that before and I'm not in a rush to do it again either. I want someone I can look after, but who can also look after me outside of little space. I want someone to teach me things I don't know and I want to do the same to someone else. I want someone who can teach me parts about the community I don't know yet, as I only have so much understanding of it all, but also someone where I can have adult conversations with too about issues in the world we live in. But most importantly, I need them to be understanding, loving and non-judgemental. I have so much love to give, and I want to give it to someone who deserves it and someone who isn't gonna mess me about. At the same time, I need that love too, this is why I'm here. :wub: 

So if you've got through all that, give yourself a medal, cos you earned it! :D I've also just realised that I sound really formal for some reason and idk why😂😂(and I'm far from that, trust me😂) . If you like me, get in touch, Instagram's usually your best bet, a links on my profile (its my private one too! No one knows about it... well... except you lot😂).

So I need to head off because its now 7:22am and I haven't slept yet because my sleeping patterns corrupted😂 Have an amazing day you beautiful people and I'll hopefully see you soon <3  :wub:  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: little, switch, uk, nottingham, single, personals, anxiety, depression, thumb sucker, thumb suck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users