DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

What to do with my Little while in little-space (online)

Guest sim pie

Guest sim pie

I met my little online, and I love it when she goes into little space on a call with me, but I feel like I'm not doing enough. She has specifically told me before that I don't give her enough attention sometimes. A lot of the time, we just sit there thinking of what to do. I just don't know what do. I usually just ask her questions the entire time. Last time, we played on scribbl.io together. It was fun for a bit, but it got boring. I'm new to DDLG and I have no past experience, so I just need some help here. Daddy's: What do you usually do with your littles? Littles: What kind of things do you like that your daddy does?

Edited by Appativ

Hmm.. If you guys can skype you can do lots together! Read her a book, color together, talk, mm oh if you both like gaming you can play games together? Uhmn you can stream movies on rabbit! You can always talk about your day or things like that.

Attention is not always doing something together! Talking and just being around is good attention as well!

I think this more of a question for your little, honestly. We all like our own things. Only she knows what she likes during her Little Space :)

Me personally I like painting, watching cartoons or playing video games. She might hate all of those things though.

I agree with sleepy kitty, it really depends what your little likes doing in littlespace and what you would do if you were together IRL that can be translated online.

I really like watching movies together, it's a nice way to be together and bond. Games are also good like would you rather, 2 truths one lie etc or teach each other how to do something over skype (e.g. cook, dance, draw). She might like being supervised while she does those things.

• Like 1

I knew a little that played hide n go seek with her dada over video chat! It sounded really fun. If I remember right she would only come out if he guessed her spot. If you or your little is restricted to one room hiding a stuffie would be a fun alternative. You can guess where she hid it then on camera she goes to the spot to show you if the stuffie is there.

All the suggestions are really good. I've crafted over audio/video chat and over the phone. Also gone on walks while talking and messaged photos I took while on my walk. As every one else says it depends on your little. Rhyming games are fun. Can you give us an idea of the hobbies you each like?