Hello!!

babylou

Hi there, I'm brand and shiny new to the forum, and thought it polite to pop in here with a quick introduction to me ;)

I am 38, British, and in a wonderful long term DDLG relationship. I thought it might be good to be a little more social within the lifestyle and so with kind permission from my Daddy, I have joined what appears to be the only proper forum in the entire universe.

I have been a little for quite some years now, and there isn't much I haven't seen or heard along the way, so I am always happy to impart whatever I can to those who are new to the lifestyle.

Other than continuing to waffle randomly about myself, I shall leave it for now, but if anyone wants to know more, then please ask away!!!! :) xxxx

Oh awesome, an older little! I love seeing littles join our forum that have lots of experience because they can provide lots of information for those who may be newer to the dynamic and lifestyle. Welcome to our forums, I hope you enjoy your time here!

• Like 1

Thank you Mr Bones, yes, we (slightly) older little certainly gather some useful experiences, and I am more than happy to help out anyone who is just finding their feet...Great to be here! :p