Posted 07 January 2019 - 09:58 AM

King (34) - Queen (21)
    Queen - Switch
    Name: Daddy V - Queen
    Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
    Looking for: Little / Sub / Pet
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Polyamory

the search for our princess:
    We are looking for someone who is honest and loyal, absolutely trustworthy and someone who can put their trust in us and our dynamics. We are strict but very kind hearted and compassionate. We will teach as well as learn. We looking for someone who has time to talk all the time (everyday) or makes time. This can be either ld or local. if this interest you and wanna know more just get in touch with us!!)

We are also looking for friends. If you want to know more about us you can message us on KIK @

King: Vi_G_1183
    Queen: Angel._.cakes

Edited by Daddy_V_1183, 06 September 2019 - 09:06 AM.

#2 LittleFlower913

LittleFlower913

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 11:42 AM

Hiiii I would like to know more about you guys!!! I'm 19 about to turn 20 and my little age is around 3-5! I'm very silly and love cute things and very curious about what you are offering. I would like to get to know you guys and see what it's about. I have a bit of a story so if you guys would want to hear it that would be great!!! I hope you message me!

#3 나라NalaPie

나라NalaPie

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 06:50 PM

H-hello..!!÷ im Nala!!÷ im 18, 5’3, korean, mexican, and black. Im currently in the states for a few months. and wondered if you were still looking..? Im a kitty/little, i love sweets, and the colour pink, i also love traveling. And i hate onions. Like hate. i dont mind being in a poly relationship.. i hope we can talk more..!!÷ im most active on kik
    LeeNalaPie
    I hope we can talk soon!!÷ <3
    P.S:
    Im kinda shy.. so sorry in advance..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Poly Couple, DDLG, POC Little

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users