DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

glitterymarshmallow

I'm tall too, 5'10". And it sucks, but mostly because finding clothing when you are tall AND curvy is hard. Daddy tells me he doesn't mind me being tall, I can still be snuggled and his demeanor enough is enough to make me small.
  • Like 1

Guest Strictcoach
Although this doesn’t exactly tie in with the stuff I’ve written about on my profile, because it’s about feelings and working things through it interests the empath in me. I’d really appreciate you posting about how you work things through for you. If nothing else it’ll mean that the empath in me is a bit satisfied cos I “looked out for you”.

Although this doesn’t exactly tie in with the stuff I’ve written about on my profile, because it’s about feelings and working things through it interests the empath in me. I’d really appreciate you posting about how you work things through for you. If nothing else it’ll mean that the empath in me is a bit satisfied cos I “looked out for you”.

yeah sure ^-^ i'll keep the thread updated

*waves hand energetically* I'm 5'8"! I know that's not, like, super tall, but it makes me taller than my Daddy (he's 5'7") and I've always always always felt super insecure about it! He's been super understanding and says that he prefers taller partners, but I still have moments where I feel like I'm too big/gangly to be a good little. :U

• Like 1

*waves hand energetically* I'm 5'8"! I know that's not, like, super tall, but it makes me taller than my Daddy (he's 5'7") and I've always always always felt super insecure about it! He's been super understanding and says that he prefers taller partners, but I still have moments where I feel like I'm too big/gangly to be a good little. :U

it's good you've found someone who loves you for you ^-^ those moments of "oh gosh i just wish i was smaller"anyways fine around but the right person can really help to keep them at bay <3
  • Like 1

I'm 5'9" so when I'm little I can get the cookies from the top shelf! Its hard to find cute clothes though. My height used to bother me but since I became a little I slowly embraced it. I still don't like my height when I can't something I really want.

• Like 1

I love my tall girl. I wouldn't change anything about her height. Before we met I didn't even care much about a girl's height, so I don't think I'm any exception. She's still about an inch and a half shorter than me, but even if she was taller it wouldn't matter to me. I wouldn't worry too much if I were you. My little is still little, and so are you. Also, I don't think a height preference is a big deal, but if your partner genuinely felt insecure because you're an inch or two taller than him, I wouldn't really consider him very dominant, and you'd be better off finding someone else.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I'm 5'10. I'm middle most of the time so it doesn't bother me much. There are a lot of cute things for teenagers and there is always that one tallest kid in school ;P When I'm in little space, I'm more focused on my feelings and experiences so I don't even think of my height in those moments. 

Edited by Ivona
  • Like 1

Guest ~*~Sachita~*~

i've always had this want to be small for the feeling of powerlessness, cuteness, being protected, etc..

are there any other littles out there who feel like this?

what do you do to overcome it?

Yeps, right here. To overcome it I..... Huh. You know, I haven't really gotten over it.

More tall littles here: https://www.ddlgforum.com/topic/21771-any-tall-littles/

Hi! I’m tall too!! I’m 5”11 or 6ft ( I haven’t measured recently) I used to hate being little cause super cute clothes wouldn’t fit me. Or when I had a boyfriend, he was smaller than me by a couple inches. I’m also pretty heavy so my ex couldn’t pick me up. I understand how you feel
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...

Hello… I don’t really comment on anything but I’m 6”2 and curvy my bf is around 5”10 and smaller then me I often don’t know how to feel as a little don’t know if I should be doing this or if he thinks it’s weird it’s hard to find clothes that fit along with other things 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Im 6ft 1 and rather heavy. This is a really big issue for me, and something that makes me feel rather sad. Knowing im too big to ever sit on a cgs lap is rough, and i don't even wanna think about how hard it will be to find abdl cloths in my size. I try not to think about it too much but its not easy

• Like 1

Being bigger doesn't mean certain things are automatically off the table. I'm taller and significantly heavier than my Daddy but we just adjusted positions and I can still sit in his lap. 

When it comes to clothes we work directly with a seamstress who makes my little clothes.

It all comes down to thinking outside the box 😀

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I’m 5”8.11 which I consider an average height (being in Australia I guess) but I have been told I’m on the taller end for women 😅

but yeah honestly I feel it hasn’t been a big deal for me in the past/ever really since I feel comfortable and like being how tall I am 🙂

even little me doesn’t mind since I’m usually still shorter than my partners anyways (not sure if I’m curvy but definitely a lil squishy haha) #embrace dat self love 😌

i wish i could be tall.. it's always so elegant and fragile, even if you're not skinny or emaciated. i can't explain but i'm ashamed of my height (4'10)... and i dream of being tall or even VERY tall