•  

• Photo

Little looking for her daddy <3

Daddy little kitten looking ageplay looking for daddy role play Naughty love

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 BobbyRRose

BobbyRRose

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 08:27 PM

Age (Required): 18
    Little Age: 4-8
    Name: Bobby
    Role: Little
    Sexual Orientation:Straight
    Looking for:daddy dom
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other):monogamous
    Number of partners I have:0
    --------------------------------------------
    *Insert self description here. What are your interests? What are your hobbies? etc.*
    Hi! My name is Bobby, and I’m 18. Yes, I’m a girl, my name always confuses people :) I’m 5’4 and I have black hair with hazel eyes, freckles, and a big smile. I’m a little, looking for a Daddy. I love movie nights as well as going out with my friends. I love to sing and dance. I have had one daddy before, which lasted about a year. I live in Arizona, and am cool with Long distance. I’m looking for a Daddy that cares for me, gives me kisses, tell me sweet things, but will also be sexual with me. I am looking for something more on the serious side, if you have a interest, my kik is BobbyRRose. <3 Bobby
    • darkronin and JayJayBiscuit like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Daddy, little, kitten, looking, ageplay, looking for daddy, role play, Naughty, love

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users