Posted 14 January 2019 - 07:17 PM

Little Age: 5ish

Name: Sammy or Sam

Role: Little/Pup/Sub

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Looking for: Caregiver

Relationship Preference: Strictly Monogamous

Number of Partners I have: 0

:heart: *glitter* :heart: *glitter* :heart: *glitter* :heart: *glitter* :heart: *glitter* :heart: *glitter* :heart: *glitter* :heart:

~Hello~

My name is Samantha but I go by Sammy or Sam.

I am 20 years old

I was born and raised in Oklahoma.

My Little age is around 5.

I am Pansexual but I prefer females for personal reasons.

I am looking for a caregiver, again I prefer women.

I am looking for a friend first, though. I am not interested in an instant caregiver.

(I am not interested in anyone over 35.)

I love God, family, friends, animals, music, writing, drawing, WWE, video games, piercings, tattoos, body mods and a whole lot more!

Feel free to add me and message me!

(But please don’t add me if you do not plan on messaging me.)

Edited by CryBabyUniWolf, 08 June 2019 - 05:50 AM.

• darkronin, LittleCornflower, RobbieBobbie and 3 others like this

*glitter* CryBabUniWolf  *glitter* 

#2 Dragonking13634

Dragonking13634

Looking for somebody to actual love me stick with me

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 53 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 07:22 PM

Hello, how are you doing tonight..

Im a soft daddy dom, i have been in the community for about 3 to 5 months now and im looking to make it longer with the right person..

Im a goofy daddy that loves to have fun and talk just about anything, i love almost all movies. And i love to skype as well.

Im kinda of bit of a nerd but not to much. I just have my favorite games that i geek out about over.

I you want to get to know more about me add me on here oe message me back, i have kik and skype. So talking wont be a problem...

Hope to hear from you soon..
    Lots of love david

#3 CryBabyUniWolf

CryBabyUniWolf

Little Girl Gamer

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 103 posts
    • LocationOklahoma

Posted 20 January 2019 - 05:44 AM

#4 CryBabyUniWolf

CryBabyUniWolf

Little Girl Gamer

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 103 posts
    • LocationOklahoma

Posted 20 January 2019 - 10:21 PM

Lonely I'm so Lonelyyyyyy I'm on my ooooooown

Edited by ~ElvenPrincess~, 20 January 2019 - 10:22 PM.

#5 BrandonL

BrandonL

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 37 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 02:17 AM

Hey I'm a caregiver also from Oklahoma I know I'm a little younger than what you asked for but I hope we could work through that. You interest me a lot and I would love to get to know you even more. I am a very caring caregiver although it's in the name haha. I love making my little happy and making sure they achieve their goals. I just love helping and making people feel loved. If I interest you at all feel free to add and message me. I can talk on kik just send that to me and we can go from there. Thank you for your time I hope you have an amazing day. Byeeee:)

#6 Daddydomlovexx

Daddydomlovexx

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 09:36 PM

Hi there Sammy! I would like to talk and get to know you your post interests me I would really like a clingy little and needy little here's some things about me I'm a thin daddy dom 23 I like Danny Phantom Doctor Who and more I'm a dominate type of a guy but that's just a little about me anyway you seem like a cool girl to talk to if you would like to talk to me my kik is mattisbaebaby if you do decide to kik me ill message you back as soon as I can

Edited by Daddydomlovexx, 22 January 2019 - 09:36 PM.

#7 LittleCornflower

LittleCornflower

CornCob

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 27 posts
    • LocationIn my pillow fort

Posted 22 January 2019 - 10:46 PM

Hello! 

I know my profile mostly advertises that I'm a Little, but I am a switch. I was a CG for a little and a pet for a few months a while ago. 

I read over your post and I think you're adorable and I would be more than happy to get to know you better! I don't normally use kik but I'm willing to start if you'd like to chat there more. 

Some things about me, I am 23 in the midwest. I identify as agener, but I use they/them and she/her pronouns. I enjoy Little things as well, so playtime can be fun either as me as a CG or as a Little? I can be very strict when it's needed, lots of rules and chores but always rewards. :) 

Cuddles are my favorite, also watching movies and youtube together. 

I hope you don't mind I send you a friend request and we can talk more? Looking forward to talking ^^

• CryBabyUniWolf likes this

#8 MadParamedic

MadParamedic

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 07:43 AM

Hello! My name is Carlos. I'm on your younger side but I'm a 22 year old daddy who also lives in Florida. I've been looking for a little who would like what I would describe as a soft daddy. I can be strict when I need to be and am not afraid to punish of course but I enjoy giving rewards and presents. I'm big on cuddling and letting you go into little space as many times as you need to, especially when one as yourself is a professional. In real life, I'm a paramedic, working to because fire fighter and soon after, working towards a degree at an anesthelogist. I would love to chat and get to know you!
    • CryBabyUniWolf likes this

#9 CryBabyUniWolf

CryBabyUniWolf

Little Girl Gamer

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 103 posts
    • LocationOklahoma

Posted 28 January 2019 - 08:31 PM

Edited by Elvhen Fen'an, 27 February 2019 - 02:26 PM.

#10 Dutch_Xeno

Dutch_Xeno

Dutch_Xeno

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationNetherlands

Posted 29 January 2019 - 06:41 PM

Hi there! Your personal topic honestly sounds amazing and would love to get to know you, if you feel like you feel the same way hit me up on PM or add me on Kik :D! Even though i am from Europe i tend to be online alot at the times in the US as well and think we could be a great match. I am a soft daddy with a strict side when needed, mental health and health in general of a little is of utmost importance and also have a Daddy Dom side where i enjoy the BDSM side of DDLG. Hope to talk to you soon!

#11 CryBabyUniWolf

CryBabyUniWolf

Little Girl Gamer

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 103 posts
    • LocationOklahoma

Posted 01 February 2019 - 05:28 PM

Someone who texts me more than once a day please~

#12 Guest_Ryan Hume_*

Guest_Ryan Hume_*
    • Guests

Posted 14 February 2019 - 11:40 AM

Hello there, my name is Ryan and I'm a 22 yo daddy from the US. I'm not sure if your okay with a daddy who is younger than you. I've been a daddy for over 2 years. I am very kind and caring and love doing cute things with my little. I am also a huge video gamer lover, and I love being active and working out as well. If you would like to talk and chat and you can message me on kik at Ryan_45595. I will also send you a friend request right now if you would like to talk on here!

#13 CryBabyUniWolf

CryBabyUniWolf

Little Girl Gamer

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 103 posts
    • LocationOklahoma

Posted 14 February 2019 - 12:45 PM

Nah.

#14 Treyusyra

Treyusyra

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 21 posts
    • LocationTexas

Posted 25 February 2019 - 10:55 PM

I am 26 I have been a daddy for 5 years I have had a few little that all ended wonderfully they found boyfriend and they took over caring for them or they moved on and wanted something new. I completely agree with your punishments and what you can do. You seem like a very structured sweetheart already. My name is Tracy and if you want to see about giving me a shot let me know. Of not I understand and I hope you find what you are looking for. I do have 2 kids and j don't mind relocating. I would never ask for you to not see your family that would be wrong. I do think that we need to be friend before assuming any roles. As jumping into anything without knowing what your doing is a bad idea. I do love in north texas not Oklahoma but I am minutes from the border.

#15 CryBabyUniWolf

CryBabyUniWolf

Little Girl Gamer

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 103 posts
    • LocationOklahoma

Posted 26 February 2019 - 09:01 AM

I wouldn't mind being friends.
    • Treyusyra likes this

#16 Supposed Mocha

Supposed Mocha

Vagabond Smoker

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationLand of Lakes and Misery: Michigan

Posted 26 February 2019 - 03:04 PM

Hey Sammy, How did you like Evolution? I haven't been into Disturbed as much for awhile, but I dug Ten Thousand Fists when it came out haha. I see you dig Manson too, Antichrist Superstar is great to headbang and zone out with! I'm a 23 year old DD from Michigan into NIN to Godflesh myself, watching Youtube to pass the time when I'm bored to writing my thoughts down.

Sarcastic, sassy, and great music tastes and interests. Can't help but say hey, how're you doing?

HAHA, TIME TO MAKE A SIGNATURE!

#17 CryBabyUniWolf

CryBabyUniWolf

Little Girl Gamer

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 103 posts
    • LocationOklahoma

Posted 26 February 2019 - 05:47 PM

Hey Sammy, How did you like Evolution? I haven't been into Disturbed as much for awhile, but I dug Ten Thousand Fists when it came out haha. I see you dig Manson too, Antichrist Superstar is great to headbang and zone out with! I'm a 23 year old DD from Michigan into NIN to Godflesh myself, watching Youtube to pass the time when I'm bored to writing my thoughts down.
    Sarcastic, sassy, and great music tastes and interests. Can't help but say hey, how're you doing?

Gosh there have been a lot of people that crapped all over Evolution, but I loved it. I love David Draiman's voice rather it's his badass singing voice or his soft and beautiful voice. People just don't like it because it's a little different than they usually sound. Ten Thousand Fists is actually a cover, so is Sound of Silence. cx I love Disturbed's versions! XD But I'm doing alright and I hope you are as well xP haha ^-^

#18 Treyusyra

Treyusyra

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 21 posts
    • LocationTexas

Posted 01 March 2019 - 01:03 PM

I wouldn't mind being friends.

I tried messaging you but you have not friended me. I wrote a long message to you too. Hopefully you will accept my request so we can talk and learn more about each other.  Im pasting the text from my message here so you can read it.   

I know you prefer to be friends before jumping into cgl. I completely get that. How can someone care for you if they dont even know you.  Couple things I am a clingy daddy and will message a lot to check on my little. Although if she tells me i need space i will give it as im not rude, pushy, or forceful. I completely respect  boundaries and understand that you are giving me control and its yours to take away at any time. A daddy is actually to serve you not the other way around.  Im trey and I am an open book, so ask me anything. If you still want to try and be friends just message back. If you dont reply then i will understand you dont want to talk.

#19 CryBabyUniWolf

CryBabyUniWolf

Little Girl Gamer

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 103 posts
    • LocationOklahoma

Posted 01 March 2019 - 09:08 PM

Still looking

#20 CryBabyUniWolf

CryBabyUniWolf

Little Girl Gamer

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 103 posts
    • LocationOklahoma

Posted 10 March 2019 - 08:17 PM

Still no luck. Bleh.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cgl, ddlg, caregiver, little, Mommy, Daddy, mdlg, little girl, Daddy Dom, Mommy Dom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users