#22 ImmChaos

ImmChaos

Daddy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 13 posts
    • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted 24 March 2019 - 11:53 AM

I've been a Daddy for close to 3 years. I suffer from ASPD ( Sociopathic ) so I struggle with loving anything outside of the little I bond to. When I am with my Little, they are my world. Some of my hobbies are going to the gym to be strong, I don't care about being insanely ripped, more of just strength training being able to protect my Little. Gaming, I highly enjoy taking care of my little. There's nothing I wouldn't do for my little, nor is there any limits that I have to not liking certain activities/likes of a little. ( Paci, Diapers, Pullups, Cartoons, Forts, etc.. ) 

Most of my training for jobs is inside the tech field, I'm fully trained/certified through multiple companies for Software/Hardware maintenance, Graphic design, Data entry, Coding, and some things self taught. 

If you would like to contact me to be my friend, or have me as your CG/Daddy later down the road, that is perfectly fine.

Kik: Wiles_

I'm willing to speak vocally or through text as much as you desired :3

#23 CryBabyUniWolf

CryBabyUniWolf

Little Girl Gamer

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 104 posts
    • LocationOklahoma

Posted 28 March 2019 - 11:25 AM

*glitter* CryBabUniWolf  *glitter* 

#24 Mirage

Mirage

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationOklahoma, US

Posted 02 April 2019 - 12:19 AM

Heyo, my name is Isaiah, I'm a 20 year old cg/dd, your post really caught my attention, I love everything I read about you! You're definitely one of a kind, I hope you like the kind of daddy you can cuddle with, play videogames, and listen to Marilyn Manson, if so feel free to message me, I have my snap and Insta on my page if you'd like to message me on either, I don't check this site often

#25 CryBabyUniWolf

CryBabyUniWolf

Little Girl Gamer

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 104 posts
    • LocationOklahoma

Posted 06 May 2019 - 09:26 AM

#26 Guest_Missie_*

Guest_Missie_*
    • Guests

Posted 06 May 2019 - 10:39 AM

Hi there! I saw you liked video games and, while I've never played Dragon Age, I'm curious as to what other types of games you like to play. I am partial to spoopy games myself as well as first person shooters. Of course a little Animal Crossing every now and again is good too lol. I mainly play on PC and switch, what do you use? I may not be a caregiver but you said you wanted a friend and everyone can use more friends ♡
    • CryBabyUniWolf likes this

#27 CryBabyUniWolf

CryBabyUniWolf

Little Girl Gamer

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 104 posts
    • LocationOklahoma

Posted 06 May 2019 - 11:09 AM

Hi there! I saw you liked video games and, while I've never played Dragon Age, I'm curious as to what other types of games you like to play. I am partial to spoopy games myself as well as first person shooters. Of course a little Animal Crossing every now and again is good too lol. I mainly play on PC and switch, what do you use? I may not be a caregiver but you said you wanted a friend and everyone can use more friends ♡

I love spoopy games! I mostly like watching my fav YouTubers play the spoopy games.

I've been playing a lot of Call of Duty WW2 lately

#28 KittenButt

KittenButt

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 31 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 07:35 PM

Hi! I'm new to being a switch/mommy, but maybe I can be a good fit for you? You sound so cool! I wish I could have more piercings and such, but my mom thinks they're trashy. But I still want them! I'd like to get snake bites, my septum, and maybe my tongue done. Not all in the same day because that would be Hell in pain form, but you know. Anyway, I also like video games and I'm a total nerd :p if you're interested, feel free to talk to me! Or if you only want to be friends, that's fine too! I'd just like to talk and see where it goes.
    • CryBabyUniWolf likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cgl, ddlg, caregiver, little, Mommy, Daddy, mdlg, little girl, Daddy Dom, Mommy Dom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users