Posted 16 January 2019 - 10:15 AM

Age (Required): 19
    Little Age: 1-3
    Name: Elle
    Role: middle
    Looking for:
    [b]Relationship preference: friend I already have a daddy and we’re happy
    --------------------------------------------
    *Insert self description here. What are your interests? What are your hobbies? etc.*
    I love farming coloring playing outside riding horses babysitting playing dolls just talking I’m kind

#2 Xans1998

Xans1998

Dom

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 29 posts
    • LocationBako CA

Posted 03 February 2019 - 04:39 AM

Hey my names Alex I would like to chat with you and get to know you a bit im 21 and looking for a long term ddlg relationship but I'm also always down to make friends to chat with and discuss hobbies, passions, music, fandoms and other stuff if you are interested in getting to know me reply back and I will send you one of my social medias or you can.just message me on here
    My hobbies :
    I love making music I make a song new song everyday. (suicide rap-to help people) Although me and my partner are not going to record until we finish writing this album we are working on-that's my main hobbie
    Other then that listening to punk music rap emo etc
    Video games,
    Drawing,
    Hanging out with friends
    And sleeping cx

I also really enjoy being a care giver and waking someone up every morning with a good morning and a good night when they are tired and just making sure theyre always calm and happy.
    Also I just also love having friends of all kinds to talk to I'm super nice and not at all a creep if you want to get a hold of me my kik is Xander-freeman
    Intagram is Xander._.freeman c:

#3 Xans1998

Xans1998

Dom

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 29 posts
    • LocationBako CA

Posted 03 February 2019 - 04:41 AM

Wait I didnt see where it said you had a daddy I'm sorry I meant no disrespectful c:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Littles, daddy’s

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users