•  

• 30 [M4F] US / Anywhere - A Decent Friend?

dom daddy little submissive pain metal rock video games paleo kik

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_isolation_*

Guest_isolation_*
    • Guests

Posted 16 January 2019 - 03:13 PM

Age (Required): 30
    Little Age
    Name
    Role
    Looking for:
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other):
    Number of partners I have:

--------------------------------------------

Hello hello!

Disclaimer - ***I really just want to make a good friend and hit it off with the conversations! People who want to do small talk, nude-exchange, constant flirting, one word replies are highly discouraged to respond to this***

I see a lot of posts that say "I WANT YOU TO BE THIS WAY and THAT WAY". I'm not very fond of that approach. I want to tell you what I can offer and if that interests you, maybe you can shoot me a message?

I am a reasonable and logical guy. I live and breathe to be fair and impartial, as much as I can, and that makes me brutally blunt. I don’t sugarcoat anything. I love a lot of affection - giving and receiving. I am kinda introverted and get awkward in the beginning but once I open up, I am a total dork. My humor can be a bit dry and sarcastic at times. I like to banter and joke about basically everything.

This friendship can be in real life or online.

I'm also very open minded. Your outlook, weight, age don't really matter a lot to me. I need more of a mental connection than anything else.

I don't do any drugs, drink or smoke.

I'm mostly into indoor activities. Movies, music and video games are my favorites. Rock and metal music are great! Old school rock, hard rock, grunge, heavy/extreme metal is what I listen to for the most part. I also write music when I get a chance. I'm a sucker for movies/shows that have a great storyline.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know!

• Lil'shadowi_Kitsune likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dom, daddy, little, submissive, pain, metal, rock, video games, paleo, kik

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users