Posted 18 January 2019 - 02:41 PM

Age (Required) :20
    Name: Isaiah Kendall
    Role: Daddy/cg/owner
    Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
    Looking for: Long term little
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Mono only
    ------------------------------------------
    I'm Isaiah (often called zayzay), I'm 20 years old and I've been a part of the ddlg community for about 5 years, I'm a gentle and more caring dom, not very strict, not very sexual, I like to play video games and write poetry for fun (Mostly just videogames though), I like anime and manga, I have 2 cats, I'm not a dog person, I'm interested in having kids in the future, I'm very loyal and committed, I have a bit of a harsh sense of humor (not to my little, to others), im strictly mono, I'm very protective, I like cuddling, talking about the future, playing videogames together, and watching movies, I find aftercare a very important thing to me, couldn't see myself without it, I love giving baths, brushing hair, I'm very affectionate (be warned, lots of hugs and kisses), I grew up in the country until I was about 14, so I sound a little yeeyee, I love talking on the phone when I can, I stream alot on xbox, I have a pretty good sleep schedule so I don't stay up too late most nights, if you have any questions feel free to message me, I don't get notifications on here so my snap is ijlk98 if you'd like to message me there, hope to hear from all of you :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Looking, Daddy dom, Ldr, Irl, Personals, Seeking, Caregiver, Daddy, Dom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users