•  

• Photo

Alguien en España? (Un Daddy inglés en Galicia)

• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Cold_Lotion

Cold_Lotion

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 16 posts
    • LocationLeeds, UK

Posted 20 January 2019 - 05:49 PM

Age (Required): 27
    Little Age: n/a
    Name: Cold_Lotion
    Role: Daddy
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: My princess
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other):
    Number of partners I have: 0
    --------------------------------------------
    Hola gente!

Primeramente: disculpa mis errores gramáticos, tengo que mejorar mi nivel de español y esto es uno de los razones voy a tu país. Típicamente estoy bien en una conversación en persona, pero algo así es más difícil para mi :(

Soy de Inglaterra y soy un profesor de inglés. Voy a Galicia para trabajar hasta el navidad por lo menos y posiblemente más si me gusta el trabajo y la cuidad. He nunca tenido una relación de verdad (unas novias, si, pero nada profundo) y me encantaría tener una experiencia hermosa con una chica bonita y cariñosa.

Me encanta la música, gastronomía, viajes, mascotas, idiomas. Espero que puedo encontrar una princesa para compartir estes experiencias conmigo!

Honestamente no tengo ninguna experiencia con este mundo de DDlg pero soy un persona amoroso y puedo ser el protector de una princesa 😝. No me gusta la gente que engañar a los otros, no es justo y puede crear mucho dolor por alguien. Tengo los valores de confianza, honestidad y comunicación.

Bueno, gracias por leer mi perfil y espero que encontrar muchos amigos aquí :)

Tengas un buen día,

Patrick (Pato 🦆 )

Hello there and thanks for checking out my profile!
    My name’s Patrick and I’m a 27 year old, single man looking to connect with someone on a deep, loving level. I’ve never been in a serious relationship but I’m beginning to feel like this might be the time to start looking :)

About me - I’m a musician that’s played in bands in both the UK and Argentina.
    I love to cook, as well as eat great food, obviously.
    I love to travel and can speak relatively good Spanish.
    I love dogs and old pubs.
    I enjoy serious conversations, but not as much as smoking a little bit of pot and laughing the night away with friends!

What I’m looking for -

The honest answer is: I don’t really know...I’ve always been interested in the DDlg dynamic and when I see pics of cute lg’s and their DD’s online I get sad because I know that type of relationship would make me unbelievably happy!

My heart melts when I see lg’s in cute outfits, embracing their little side and loving where they’re at. I adore cuddles and spoons and want to kiss and squeeze my baby all of the time :)

I can’t also be quite strict when I need to be, but only if I know deep down my baby secretly likes my punishments too ;)

Anyway, if anyone is in the north of England and likes the sound of what’s written please get in touch and don’t be shy!

Hugs,

Cold_Lotion

Edited by Cold_Lotion, 15 June 2019 - 05:18 AM.

• Moosebaby142, Looby-Lou and Crazylittle like this

#2 Plumdrop

Plumdrop

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 01:53 AM

Hey , I'm 27 live in London. Currently abroad but will be back real soon, I promise. I feel the same when I see ddlg stuff online,and I yearn for it. I too speak Spanish and feel super at home in a pub with my dog at my feet. I'm brand new to the world of little but feel I will enjoy it thoroughly and would like to see if it may be you that makes it amazing ♡♡

Edited by Plumdrop, 22 January 2019 - 01:53 AM.

• Cold_Lotion likes this

#3 Cold_Lotion

Cold_Lotion

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 16 posts
    • LocationLeeds, UK

Posted 22 January 2019 - 04:25 AM

Hey , I'm 27 live in London. Currently abroad but will be back real soon, I promise. I feel the same when I see ddlg stuff online,and I yearn for it. I too speak Spanish and feel super at home in a pub with my dog at my feet. I'm brand new to the world of little but feel I will enjoy it thoroughly and would like to see if it may be you that makes it amazing ♡♡

Hey Plumdrop, that sounds great :)

I’ll send you a friend request thingy so we can PM.

Hope you’re well and hablamos luego :)

Cold_Lotion

#4 Crazylittle

Crazylittle

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 09:40 AM

Hello!!!!
    I am a crazy little from Manchester, who is planning to move to Horsforth in September! I’m 20, still alittle upset about not being a teenager anymore!

I am a little who can be very clingy and needy, I require lots of snuggles, kisses and cuddles. I also really love having a tea party with daddy and my parsnip teddy!

I love bubbles in my bath a bit to much and glitter is life! Cooking and baking are interests of mine as well as the theatre!

I look forward to maybe getting to know you more... 🙈

Crazylittle 🦔🦔🦔

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users