#1 kaydawn

kaydawn

Bratty baby

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 19 posts
    • LocationNew Brunswick, Canada

Posted 20 January 2019 - 06:51 PM

I'm curious if anyone plays Pokemon Go. I've been playing it since it was released and really got into it this past summer. I never really got into any of the Pokemon games when I was a kid, but I loved the show and collected cards with my older cousins. Pokemon Go has given me a way to be interactive in something that I've enjoyed for a long time and it's great. I know it's a hit or miss game and I know lots of people aren't super into it, but they've added a lot of features since it's original release.
    Niantic has added PvP battles, friends and gifting, raids, and adventure sync and I'm enjoying all of those aspects for the most part. I find raids a little frustrating.  

If you play, what goals do you have for your game? Are you someone who plays to join in raids, someone who likes to take over gyms, a pokemon collector? My personal goal is to have at least one of every pokemon that's released in the game. I want a full pokedex!  :)  I also like to overthrow gyms, but that's mostly on the back burner until spring (Canadian winters are rough lol).

And what about the special research tasks? I've finished almost all of them. The last one I have to complete is "Let's GO, Meltan." I really like the addition of an open-ended kind of "quest" in the game.

Also, if you play and need a friend to send you gifts, my trainer code is: 5443 9592 5139  :D

• snugglybabybear, _PrincessKristy_ and 🐳 PrincessOfWhales 🐳 like this

#2 depth_of_field_ddlg

depth_of_field_ddlg

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 43 posts
    • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 20 January 2019 - 08:39 PM

I spoof. It really sucks for disabled folks like myself, but I still play it from time to time. I enjoy raids even tho there's not alot of strategy. It's a shame, I think their anti-cheating mechanisms are too strict for a game that barely has PVP elements.

#3 snugglybabybear

snugglybabybear

introverted_babybear

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 25 posts
    • LocationCincinnati, Ohio

Posted 20 January 2019 - 08:59 PM

I love Pokemon Go! 

I'm thrilled Netflix has lots of Pokemon shows and movies on it as well. Loved them since I was young too! 

My goal is to get at least one of each Pokemon, a full Pokedex just like you. Got to catch them all! -sings-

I haven't done many raids or taking over gyms though. 

I sent you a friend add on there.

My trainer code is 3593 7407 8709

• 🐳 PrincessOfWhales 🐳 likes this

H0SKftd.png

#4 florchusagi

florchusagi

Little mommy

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 35 posts
    • LocationBuenos Aires, Argentina

Posted 25 January 2019 - 10:13 PM

I was searching for a thread like this! 

I love pokemon go, I started playing since the very beginning but my phone wasn't very good to play and I quite the game for a couple years. I started playing again like a month ago? It's a little frustrating in my city, everyone is so competitive, it's almost imposible to me to leave my pokemon defending a gym ;; also, I'm very very veeeeery anxious with raids, I guess I will join my first raid the next time I see my boyfriend, if I go with him I know I will feel less anxious. I didn't have a PvP yet but I hope to have one soon aaaand I like the tasks, they are fun. 

I will add you <3 I have lots of gifts and like two people to send them, so I need more friends. 

Also, my trainer code is: 0781 9977 9622

*glitter*  *glitter*  *glitter*  *glitter*  FIGHT LIKE A GIRL  *glitter*  *glitter*  *glitter*  *glitter* 

tumblr_pa69w2MO8m1xop0a6o3_1280.png

Β«But everyone's story begins once upon a time...and it's up to us to cherish the time we're given to ensure we live happily ever afterΒ»

β€” Wanda Maximoff

PD: I'm not searching for another baby, I'm perfectly fine with my boyfriend. Stop asking ; ; 

#5 Misha

Misha

little Pokemon trainer

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 123 posts
    • LocationPlatinum

Posted 29 January 2019 - 02:57 PM

I used to play Pokemon Go July 2016 til at least August. I remember back then all the restaurants downtown would put up lure modules, and there was a ton of gyms in that area too.It was kinda strange to see how many people were walking around playing it (all ages). I can't remember what level I quit at though, but I do know that it was rare at the time to see anyone 3-5 levels higher. I wish I had more screenshots, these were the only 3 I could find even tho I know I took more.

pokemoncatchem.jpg

bgb7kl.pngny-xxxx-UK.jpgPika.jpg

I always loved Pokemon. Watched the show growing up and rewatching now. Also played the games and now binge playing all the GBA and GBC ones again hehe. I collected cards as a kid but I don't do that anymoree.

Getting nostalgia looking at these screenshots, makes me wanna play again. Notice though that I don't have a good charge in all 3. That was a big reason I stopped, cause even with my phone plugged in my battery would die.

<p>Posted Image

#6 DaddysLittleRageMonster

DaddysLittleRageMonster

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 13 posts
    • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 01 March 2019 - 10:12 PM

My Daddy and I play a lot of PoGo together. He's been at level 40 for almost a year, but I'm at level 30. I have a lot of fun during Community Day, but I don't take it as seriously as Daddy does. But if anyone wants to play, my trainer code is 3870 0187 4553. I'm on Instinct. 

:heart: :cthulhu: ~Daddy's Little Pizza Roll~ :heart: :cthulhu:

#7 queenjellybean πŸ’‹

queenjellybean πŸ’‹

Queen of Compersion

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 2322 posts
    • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 01 March 2019 - 10:56 PM

i thought i put my ID in here! 

7779 4309 1126

<p><em><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> b e a u t y but a funny girl, <strong>that Belle~</strong></span></span></em></p>
    <br><p class="bbc_center"><br><span style="color:#000000;">Kiddo at Heart. Proud Queen. Wave Worshiper.</span><br><span style="color:#800080;">Stuffie Collector. Literature Lover. Secret Keeper.</span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#000000;">Space Explorer. Cinnamon Sugar Scented.</span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#800080;">Bug Catcher. Sun Kisser. Storm Chaser.</span><br><span style="color:#000000;">Crayon Scribbler. Dreamer.</span></p>
    <p> </p>
    <p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#800080;"><em> Pansexual. Polyamorous.</em></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><br><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Happily involved with <strong>The Giant & Dollmaker.</strong></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Little Tiny Bean Butt Sister to <strong>Shark.</strong></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Older Sister.</span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Proud Member of the BEG KISS FALL IN LOVE triad.</span></span><br>

#8 🐳 PrincessOfWhales 🐳

🐳 PrincessOfWhales 🐳

LG

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 33 posts
    • LocationOhio

Posted 26 April 2019 - 08:21 PM

i added everyone above me!

and heres my id #:

0698 6072 3231

• DaddysLittleRageMonster likes this

#9 Guest_Ivantyaskullz_*

Guest_Ivantyaskullz_*
    • Guests

Posted 28 April 2019 - 03:38 PM

I play.been playing since July of 2016 so a month after it dropped level 35 I believe i had to uninstall it yesterday cause it was glitching reinstalling now as I type this fell asleep this morning(I work overnights)..I have been playing nonstop with the exception of a 6month break I took when I moved to a Podunk town in Alabama there were no pokestops and no spawns anywhere..I started spoofing..but I'm a lowlevel techie hahahah.. .but Niantic rolled out an update a few months later that detected the software and I had to uninstall it if I wanted to play so there went that..lol then I moved to Florida 6 months later and bam started playing again.. haven't stopped since!

MY at first was one of each male and female..lol then the babies.hahaha but now I just want to complete my dex. Honestly.!!
    i have completed all the profs research tasks I hope they drop a new one soon..I have this dang meltan but have no Idea how I will EVER evolve his behind..he takes 400 candy..and you have to walk 20km for 1 STINKIN piece of candy!!!!! Bah!!!
    I miss out on raids and battles..Because I never have anyone to play with..i have no friends who play and the people around here aren't too friendly..so I have missed loads of legendary battles so I truth and actually I will never catch them all and it's very sad.hahaha but I still love playing by myself..and that's okay. I do the community days i do for walks and enjoy the fresh air on my own and catch what I can when I can..I hope whatever i move to a better area I may yield better results maybe..heheh
    But with my new work schedule I can't play as much as I used to..I used fo play daily.. HOPEFULLY I CAN START PLAYING DAILY AGAIN

Edited by Ivantyaskullz, 28 April 2019 - 03:40 PM.

#10 PrincessSpookyPants

PrincessSpookyPants

Already Spoiled Princess

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 09:28 AM

I play Pokemon Go pretty much everyday and I would love to have more friends to send gifts to! 

My friend code is 3357 8984 0854 
    :)  :)  :)

β™₯ Married to Daddy β™₯ 27yo β™₯ Spooky Babe β™₯ 

#11 CymoP

CymoP

Caregiver

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 54 posts
    • LocationLeicester

Posted 28 July 2019 - 02:57 AM

I am sure I added this person from the DDlg forum - "PuddleJumperUp", if that person is around we go best friends soon and wondered if they wanted to time lucky eggs :)

#12 Nymph

Nymph

little bimbo

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 231 posts
    • Locationnear San Diego

Posted 31 July 2019 - 10:59 AM

my code is 715 708 290 514 :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users