Name: Ben
    Role: Daddy
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: A little to share my life with
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: 0

--------------------------------------------

Me
    Hello everyone! I'm Ben! I'm a thoughtful independent guy and for the last 4 years I've been rebuilding and restarting my life as I put myself through Uni, joined later than most people but I'm a firm believer that its never too late to decide what you want to do in life! I'm looking for a little to share my life with :)
    I'm currently living in South East England however am open to talking to anyone in the UK or Europe! Obviously the closer we are to each other the better but location isn't really a deal breaker for me.

I love acting and have been in a few low budget films in lead roles! I enjoy reading and writing a lot, I'm working on a few novels myself which someday I hope to get published! My biggest passions in life though is Motorsport or computers, been involved with both since I was a kid! Through my love of Motorsports and computers I have been riding bikes and playing video games my whole life! :) There is so much more that I'm into but I don't wanna list it all here! 

When in a relationship I'm very much a physical touch kind of guy! I like hand holding and cuddling etc. So I'm looking for someone who loves all of that too! 

I'm more of an introvert than an extrovert however only just! I find that I'm just as happy with a night out in a large group of people sinking a few pints than I would be a night in with pizza and a movie!

I have a secure attachment style in relationships. I'm looking for someone to share my life with because I want to, not because I feel like I need to for validation. I know I'm worthy of love and belonging and know you are too if that's what you're here for!

As far as appearances go I'm about 6"1, quite large with a dadbod and a beer belly however once I've started my new job and have some money I'm gonna be getting in the gym and going on a diet to lose a few pounds! Over the years I've gotten bigger and smaller quite easily so losing weight isn't much of a challenge for me thankfully! I currently have no tattoos however I would like to change that soon! Oh, also I have blue eyes! 

I don't smoke or do drugs however I drink every now and then! Big fan of beer and ale! I'm happy to be with someone who smokes, as for drug use it really depends on what you're doing and how often you're doing it!

I am an atheist however think religious diversity is a good thing, I have no kids and sadly no pets at the moment but I would love to have cats and dogs someday!

I value honesty, loyalty, compassion and intimacy however above all else I value people that can hold a conversation! 

I'm a huge fan of building a long lasting meaningful relationship, it isn't easy and I believe that it isn't something that can happen over night! It needs commitment and takes time to form. Developing a spark or a connection can happen in an instant and the initial stages of a relationship can move quickly because of that which I'm all for, if it feels right I will do it but no matter what, forming a long lasting meaningful relationship will take time and consistency and if you can't understand that then you should be on Tinder imo!

You

Not bratty all the time, being bratty sometimes is ok! Just not all of the time. Ideally I'd like you to be the kind of little that prefers to be rewarded as opposed to being punished however I, of course, understand that sometimes you're going to be bratty. (I had this worded differently previously and people got the wrong idea!). 

When it comes to what you look like physically I'm not too bothered, of course everyone has preferences and if we're being honest there has to be a level of physical attraction between any two people in any relationship! The only two things I really look for are short girls with long hair at least to their shoulders! That's honestly the only two things I look for!

If you've made it this far then great! I really appreciate the kind of girl that actually reads what I have to say so now add me and send me a message! Would love to get to know someone! 

Edited by 37stitches, 17 February 2019 - 11:59 AM.

#2 alidiaz

alidiaz

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 04:54 PM

Hey Ben!
    I’m a Spanish little and I think that your ad is interesting.
    I’m also interested in building a lasting relationship and having some “mature” aspects instead of DDLG all the time.

I’m also an atheist but completely pro diversity in religions. I do not tolerate any phobias regarding any faiths. I’m also pretty introverted and I’d rather spend a night eating pizza and drinking beer than going out in a club.

If you want, we can talk.
    • Smflttom likes this

#3 Katie0206

Katie0206

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 09:03 AM

Hiya I'm a little in the UK. I really found what you said to be something I look for too, I'm 18 and am only 5 foot haha I'm kind of small. I would love to talk to you more 😊 I am open to moving to you and am only a brat when I am feeling like I am not getting attention so hardly ever but it still happens. As long as you are ok with stuffies and onsies being a constant theme then I'm sure you will be happy. My main goal is to please you as I am also a submissive. Let me know x
    • Smflttom likes this

#4 Guest_37stitches_*

Guest_37stitches_*
    • Guests

Posted 26 March 2019 - 01:29 PM

Hiya I'm a little in the UK. I really found what you said to be something I look for too, I'm 18 and am only 5 foot haha I'm kind of small. I would love to talk to you more I am open to moving to you and am only a brat when I am feeling like I am not getting attention so hardly ever but it still happens. As long as you are ok with stuffies and onsies being a constant theme then I'm sure you will be happy. My main goal is to please you as I am also a submissive. Let me know x

Hey! Thanks for replying to my ad!! I've sent you a friend request, would love to get to know you more!! :D 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: england, europe, uk, daddy, little, ddlg, relationship, serious, long-term

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users