DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

PrinceVick47

Hi there!

I'm Vick! I am currently 19, in college, and a progressing trans male

With saying that please refer to me as he/his/him

I am just getting into everything about bigs, littles, and middles(I hope I put that right sorry if I didnt). I am a middle, I think. Im not a hundred percent clear on that. I tried narrowing down my age though as a little or a middle and I am pretty sure its between 9-13 years old. Which I know is a big age gap but bear with me on it please. I'll learn and get to know more. 

I'm into cartoons(Like old teen titans and gravity falls!), stuffed animals (but I have only two small ones since I'm in college at my dorms)(Right now my favorite guy is a cow named Hatsuharu), coloring, pokemon, anime(we should definitely talk about anime if you want to!). Uh, and disney, I like disney a lot even if it isnt very "boy" like. 

I dont currently have any partners but hopefully it doesnt stay like that. Hmmm if I missed out on anything just let me know and Ill make sure to fix it!

If you have any questions feel free to message me and friend me. 

Guest QueenJellybean

welcome to the forum! we're happy you decided to join our community! 

i'm one of your friendly neighborhood mods, jellybean! 

if you ever need any help, or have any questions/concerns, feel free to message myself or any other administrative staff. 

we hope you find what you're looking for here!       :heart:

Guest Your_Teddy
I hope Disney isn't a girl thing I watched a lot of that lol anime is awesome. I hope you find what you're looking for here. Also there are plenty of little who have different age ranges embrace yourself.