• PipPipPip
    • 41 posts
    • LocationEU

Posted 24 January 2019 - 12:13 PM

Age (Required): 27
    Name: Shadow
    Role: DD
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: A little who'll be mine (Mind, body and soul)
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): There's no way I'll ever share what's mine
    Number of partners I have: 0

Hey there little one, thanks for stopping by. Now, here's what I am looking for

I'm looking for a very affectionate, innocent, clingy and needy little one who'd be the centre of my universe who would love to be snuggled and cuddled as much as possible, to her heart's content. I love being in contact with my little, I love making my little happy and feel safe, warm, and able to express themselves however they want. I love being able to put an adorable smile on the face of my precious little. I'm the type of daddy that will devote himself completely to you. My life will revolve around you and I will strive to make you as happy as possible. I will do whatever it takes for my little princess to smile. Spending time with you and being with you will make me the happiest daddy ever.

Where you are located is of little importance as I am willing to relocate or help you relocate. The career I have picked gives me the opportunity to be anywhere I want to be. I do not have a preference of age, race, colour or body type, however, I would like to be attracted (mentally and physically) to the person I am with. Being with someone who's cheerful would make me strive to be a better person and having a curious mind would make you as perfect as I could ever hope for

I'm extremely passionate about what I do, even if its something I am playing or my work. I enjoy working hard for the goals I set myself and will relentlessly pursue them. I've been gifted with a curious mind and whatever catches my interests will be researched by various methods and it only then do I comment about the subject. I often play the role of a devils advocate choosing the loosing side of an argument just to learn about a different point of view, which is why a lot of friends come to me for my opinion as it's usually well formed after endless hours of debates and research.

I consider myself to be a passionate, silly, and gentle daddy. I prefer being cheesy and lovey-dovey, and engage in activities like:

leaving notes around the house

Flowers

Romantic Dates

Breakfast in Bed

Suprise vacations

Now, if you'd like to talk further drop a reply to this thread and I will contact you

Edited by TheShadow, 21 April 2019 - 08:07 AM.

• L.Brownie, Little🌸Ari, hejb1298 and 13 others like this

#2 Bleedingdaisy

Bleedingdaisy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • LocationGermany

Posted 27 January 2019 - 07:25 AM

Hi there :)
    I’m Anna, 25 Years old from Germany. I’m an adult baby for 5 Years now.
    My hobbies are video games, reading, writing and singing.
    My little age is 0-3 Years so I’m more a baby than a little as I said. I hope that’s fine with you!

I’d like to get in touch with you!
    Feel free to send me a message here or on my kik which is:Faintinghope

#3 TheShadow

TheShadow

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 41 posts
    • LocationEU

Posted 28 January 2019 - 02:13 AM

Hi there :)
    I’m Anna, 25 Years old from Germany. I’m an adult baby for 5 Years now.
    My hobbies are video games, reading, writing and singing.
    My little age is 0-3 Years so I’m more a baby than a little as I said. I hope that’s fine with you!
    I’d like to get in touch with you!
    Feel free to send me a message here or on my kik which is:Faintinghope

Hey,

I'll send you a message

#4 littlegirlgracie

littlegirlgracie

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationUS

Posted 28 January 2019 - 06:33 PM

Hi! I'm Gracie. I'm 19 years old and from Florida. I identify most as a little and my little age is 5-8! Things I like to do are watching cartoons, going to the beach, and cuddling my dogs. I also sometimes write poetry and paint in my spare time! I love to talk and I am usually very cheerful, but I can be shy at first. I hope you take the time and message me! I look forward to talking :)

#5 TheShadow

TheShadow

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 41 posts
    • LocationEU

Posted 29 January 2019 - 12:48 AM

Hi! I'm Gracie. I'm 19 years old and from Florida. I identify most as a little and my little age is 5-8! Things I like to do are watching cartoons, going to the beach, and cuddling my dogs. I also sometimes write poetry and paint in my spare time! I love to talk and I am usually very cheerful, but I can be shy at first. I hope you take the time and message me! I look forward to talking :)

Hello Gracie,

Nice to meet you. I've send a friend request. Looking forward to getting to know you

#6 Guest_10SweetBabyGirl01_*

Guest_10SweetBabyGirl01_*
    • Guests

Posted 29 January 2019 - 08:40 AM

Hi I’m Chris,
    I’m 29 my little age is 4-7 i can be very shh at first and i am clingy lol
    I love all Disney movies /singing/dancing.
    I love animals and glitter. I have a sense of humor.
    Asked me questions and I’ll answer hehehehe
    I love to make silly videos and send them.
    My favorite color is purple (this is important) hehehe
    I have a ferret aka a Cat snake aka furry noddle.
    Send me a msg :). I hope to hear from you soon

Edited by 10SweetBabyGirl01, 29 January 2019 - 08:41 AM.

#7 TheShadow

TheShadow

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 41 posts
    • LocationEU

Posted 29 January 2019 - 09:24 AM

Hi I’m Chris,
    I’m 29 my little age is 4-7 i can be very shh at first and i am clingy lol
    I love all Disney movies /singing/dancing.
    I love animals and glitter. I have a sense of humor.
    Asked me questions and I’ll answer hehehehe
    I love to make silly videos and send them.
    My favorite color is purple (this is important) hehehe
    I have a ferret aka a Cat snake aka furry noddle.
    Send me a msg :). I hope to hear from you soon

Hello Chris,

Looking forward to getting to know you

#8 Princess_Mimi

Princess_Mimi

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 11:28 PM

Hi I’m Mia
    I’m 19 and I’m fairly new to being a little
    I love cuddles very much and in need of a daddy
    I can be sort of a brat at times but I’m also very sweet
    Im also very clingy and crave attention
    I’m also on the shy side at first but will open up as I get to know you
    Can’t wait to get to know you! :)
    • Daddyindalo420 likes this

#9 TheShadow

TheShadow

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 41 posts
    • LocationEU

Posted 31 January 2019 - 01:32 AM

Hi I’m Mia
    I’m 19 and I’m fairly new to being a little
    I love cuddles very much and in need of a daddy
    I can be sort of a brat at times but I’m also very sweet
    Im also very clingy and crave attention
    I’m also on the shy side at first but will open up as I get to know you
    Can’t wait to get to know you! :)

Hello Mia,

You seem like an interesting person. I've sent you a friend request. Looking forward to talking to you

#10 LittleMagnolia

LittleMagnolia

Just a Little trying to find her way

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • LocationLouisiana, United States

Posted 01 February 2019 - 10:35 AM

Hi :) my name is magnolia. I’m 22 a college student, hard worker, lover of cuddles and kisses and Disney. I’m looking for a daddy that is as special as I am and loved your ad. I am a curvy short bundle of excitement making little noises at the thought of getting to possible talk to you :) I love being little but it doesn’t happen often for me because I have to be a responsible big girl most of the time.

#11 TheShadow

TheShadow

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 41 posts
    • LocationEU

Posted 01 February 2019 - 11:40 AM

Hi :) my name is magnolia. I’m 22 a college student, hard worker, lover of cuddles and kisses and Disney. I’m looking for a daddy that is as special as I am and loved your ad. I am a curvy short bundle of excitement making little noises at the thought of getting to possible talk to you :) I love being little but it doesn’t happen often for me because I have to be a responsible big girl most of the time.

Hello Magnolia,

You seem really really sweet. A bundle of excitement is exactly what the doctor ordered ;)

Anyway, looking forward to talk to you

#12 arlenedelicia

arlenedelicia

• Banned
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 11:03 PM

HI my name is Delicia and im 18. My little age is 4-6. Im new to being a little. I'm very clingy and needy and I love lots of attention.I can be shy but once I get to know you I will be very comfortable. I love cuddles and kisses and Disney princesses especially Ariel. I'm 5"4 and from the USA. If you haven't found someone already I would love to talk to you and get to know you more.

#13 TheShadow

TheShadow

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 41 posts
    • LocationEU

Posted 06 February 2019 - 02:06 PM

-

Edited by TheShadow, 06 February 2019 - 02:06 PM.

#14 Little🌸Ari

Little🌸Ari

Little 💖

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 24 posts
    • Locationsweden

Posted 17 February 2019 - 08:07 AM

Name: Ari

Little Age: 5-10

Personality: floofy ball of silly \(*^▽^*)/

Interests: I Looove to play video games (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*  Some of my current favorite games must consist of league of legends, memory (the card game to match two identical cards), also street fighter >:D kicking butts. Also on the opposite I love to read books and been looking to pick it up again. I get attached to voices very easy so I absolutely adore bedtime stories. I also quite enjoy finding loopholes and have important debates like whether leprechaun are fancy gnomes in suits (I lost that one tho). Also love snuggles and watching funny TV shows  ✾(〜 ☌ω☌)〜✾ not great with these and don't know what more to say besides that I'd love to get to know you

• Twiee likes this

#15 Nenorr27

Nenorr27

Little 6-7

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 17 February 2019 - 09:40 PM

Hi my name is Janine I’m 28 from Los Angeles. Im a little age 6-9. I’m 5’7” and a curvy cuddle bug! I can be quite needy and require a lot of attention. I’m a very sweet affectionate kitty cat princess looking for a daddy to give all my love and attention to ... (of which I have a lot) ... maybe you are him. I am honestly a very good girl and not much of a brat, very respectful and sweet I love animals, coloring, crafting, and listening to books I love Disney and studio Ghibli movies and have a bit of an obsession with Hello Kitty. I would like the chance to get to know you better.

#16 Little_Annabell

Little_Annabell

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 26 posts
    • LocationGlendale, Arizona

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:40 PM

H hi my name is Isabella prefer Bella or Izzy. I’m 27 gonna be 28 in April and your add caught my interest. You sound perfect to me because I have bad anxiety and tend to worry a lot sometimes. I tend to get very curious about somethings and I’ve been told I’m a good listener. I’ve been in the lifestyle for 4-5 years and mostly met a lot of pain. I met some people I trust completely and others not so much. Now to tell you about my sides. I have a little side who is super cute and adorable who is young usually round 4-5 years old, but could be younger. She loves animals of all kinds especially puppies, kitties and horseys. She loves cuddles and baby talk a lot and she loves bubble baths. Then there are my pet sides. I have been told me had a fox side and I know me have a puppy side. As a pet I’m supe affectionate, very protective of the ones I care about, playful, mischievous, innocent, loving, gentle and try’s to obedient and I’m a fast learner. If your interested please let me know as I would like to get to know you to be honest

#17 PrincessPixieKitten

PrincessPixieKitten

Little Princess

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationMassachusetts, USA

Posted 21 February 2019 - 02:15 PM

Hi I'm Pixie~ I'm 18 and from Massachusetts. I'm 4'11 and a little princess. I'm not very experienced with this and I'm still fairly new to this community but I would like the chance of getting to know you more if you're interested. I really enjoy Disney movies, especially the Princess movies (Belle is my favorite), pink and rose gold are my favorite colors. I love to draw and do anything creative. I adore kitties but honestly love all animals. I'm fairly clingy and needy so I'm definitely looking to be spoiled with attention and affection

#18 TheShadow

TheShadow

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 41 posts
    • LocationEU

Posted 22 February 2019 - 10:19 PM

---

Edited by TheShadow, 22 February 2019 - 10:25 PM.

• Cherrsaw likes this

#19 PrincessPeech

PrincessPeech

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2019 - 02:14 PM

I'm curious so maybe we could find out? I just found this forum.. and I just signed up all because your personal add was filled with pretty colours and prettier words. I am not new to BDSM but I am a fairly new at expressing my little self.. I am looking for friends first in this big world but my hope is of course to find a daddy who enjoys adventure, freedom to be themselves, and strives to be the best version of themselves. A daddy who encourages me to serve him well but also to reach my goals and be my best self. I am intelligent and business minded but I am a little waiting to be known.

Maybe I'm the princess for you?

#20 TheShadow

TheShadow

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 41 posts
    • LocationEU

Posted 04 March 2019 - 12:52 AM

Name: Ari

Little Age: 5-10

Personality: floofy ball of silly \(*^▽^*)/

Interests: I Looove to play video games (❁´▽`❁)*✲*  Some of my current favorite games must consist of league of legends, memory (the card game to match two identical cards), also street fighter > :D kicking butts. Also on the opposite I love to read books and been looking to pick it up again. I get attached to voices very easy so I absolutely adore bedtime stories. I also quite enjoy finding loopholes and have important debates like whether leprechaun are fancy gnomes in suits (I lost that one tho). Also love snuggles and watching funny TV shows  ✾(〜 ☌ω☌)〜✾ not great with these and don't know what more to say besides that I'd love to get to know you

Hi my name is Janine I’m 28 from Los Angeles. Im a little age 6-9. I’m 5’7” and a curvy cuddle bug! I can be quite needy and require a lot of attention. I’m a very sweet affectionate kitty cat princess looking for a daddy to give all my love and attention to ... (of which I have a lot) ... maybe you are him. I am honestly a very good girl and not much of a brat, very respectful and sweet I love animals, coloring, crafting, and listening to books I love Disney and studio Ghibli movies and have a bit of an obsession with Hello Kitty. I would like the chance to get to know you better.

H hi my name is Isabella prefer Bella or Izzy. I’m 27 gonna be 28 in April and your add caught my interest. You sound perfect to me because I have bad anxiety and tend to worry a lot sometimes. I tend to get very curious about somethings and I’ve been told I’m a good listener. I’ve been in the lifestyle for 4-5 years and mostly met a lot of pain. I met some people I trust completely and others not so much. Now to tell you about my sides. I have a little side who is super cute and adorable who is young usually round 4-5 years old, but could be younger. She loves animals of all kinds especially puppies, kitties and horseys. She loves cuddles and baby talk a lot and she loves bubble baths. Then there are my pet sides. I have been told me had a fox side and I know me have a puppy side. As a pet I’m supe affectionate, very protective of the ones I care about, playful, mischievous, innocent, loving, gentle and try’s to obedient and I’m a fast learner. If your interested please let me know as I would like to get to know you to be honest

I'm curious so maybe we could find out? I just found this forum.. and I just signed up all because your personal add was filled with pretty colours and prettier words. I am not new to BDSM but I am a fairly new at expressing my little self.. I am looking for friends first in this big world but my hope is of course to find a daddy who enjoys adventure, freedom to be themselves, and strives to be the best version of themselves. A daddy who encourages me to serve him well but also to reach my goals and be my best self. I am intelligent and business minded but I am a little waiting to be known.

Maybe I'm the princess for you?

Sorry for the delayed response. I was travelling and did not have time to get back to all of you. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: princess, little, pet, sub

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users