73 replies to this topic

#21 Babythessa

Babythessa

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 08:12 AM

umm... hii:) I'm Thessa~
    I'm 18 and I tend to get very curious about somethings and your ad caught my interest and loved your ad because your personal ad was filled with beautiful words. and now I'm curious about you 😅
    I'm excited and nervous at the same time at the thought of getting to possible talk to you 😅
    I'm also very shy at first but will open up as I get to know you and I will be very comfortable .
    I'm like a kitten, I need to curl up next to you and I need you to love me and pet me and tell me you love me and tell me I'm cute 😹
    and I am clingy and needy and love any kinds of attention so I'm definitely looking to be spoiled with Love, attention and affection :))
    I also love and passionate about dancing and my hobbies are reading, writing and singing because sometimes I'm not really great to express myself or my feelings so I express them through all that.
    I love being a little but it doesn't happen often for me because I have to be a responsible woman most of the time.
    if you haven't found someone already I would love to talk to you and get to know you more...❤

and... Thank you for your time
    Thank you for reading all of this
    and I'm sorry if it's too long.
    ❤😸

P.S:ah! i love cuddles and kisses!

Edited by Babythessa, 04 March 2019 - 02:39 PM.

#22 TheShadow

TheShadow

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 48 posts
    • LocationEU

Posted 05 March 2019 - 12:26 AM

umm... hii:) I'm Thessa~
    I'm 18 and I tend to get very curious about somethings and your ad caught my interest and loved your ad because your personal ad was filled with beautiful words. and now I'm curious about you
    I'm excited and nervous at the same time at the thought of getting to possible talk to you
    I'm also very shy at first but will open up as I get to know you and I will be very comfortable .
    I'm like a kitten, I need to curl up next to you and I need you to love me and pet me and tell me you love me and tell me I'm cute
    and I am clingy and needy and love any kinds of attention so I'm definitely looking to be spoiled with Love, attention and affection :))
    I also love and passionate about dancing and my hobbies are reading, writing and singing because sometimes I'm not really great to express myself or my feelings so I express them through all that.
    I love being a little but it doesn't happen often for me because I have to be a responsible woman most of the time.
    if you haven't found someone already I would love to talk to you and get to know you more...❤
    and... Thank you for your time
    Thank you for reading all of this
    and I'm sorry if it's too long.

P.S:ah! i love cuddles and kisses!

Hello Thessa,

Thanks for your message. I am talking to a couple of interesting people but no. I'm still single on the look for someone who's going to change my relationship status.

Anyway, you seem really affordable. I've sent a friend request your way. Looking forward to talking to you soon

#23 PastelRiot

PastelRiot

❤️

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 18 posts
    • LocationCalifornia

Posted 05 March 2019 - 12:40 AM

Little age (If applicable): 3-5
    Name: Arasinya
    Role: Little/Submissive kitten/Switch
    Years experience (If applicable): about 17 years in the lifestyle. I have recently discovered my "little/bbg" dynamic about 7 years ago.
    Sexual Orientation: Demisexual, Pansexual, Sapiosexual.
    Looking for: Daddy Dom
    --------------------------------------------

I am a Medical professional by day. I have been in the lifestyle for many years and have explored many aspects and roles within it.
    Outside of little space I am a very professional, independent, outgoing and strong women and I expect my Daddy to be proud and accepting of that when not in the privacy of our home/vanilla space.

I am 5'3", blue eyes, brown hair, curvy build. I enjoy various activities and love to watch UFC. I am currently losing weight so I can start taking Muay Thai (kickboxing) I love all types of music, I mostly listen to rock and electronic but like a bit of everything.
    I love gaming, anime, Disney, and various other "little" type interests. I will go into more detail about kinks and fetishes on a 1 on 1 basis in private if we get that far.

I am in need of a loving caring Daddy, Understanding, semi strict and experienced.

I am not here looking to play house and I DO NOT share. I am strictly Mono and I need A LOT of attention. Talking, texting, and seeing my Daddy often regardless of work and adulting that needs to be done on a daily basis I am willing to add them to my routine and am looking for the same in return.

I have been catfished in the past and cheated on. I am not looking for a repeat of that in any way. I have serious trust issues but once that hurdle is passed I have LOTS of love, loyalty, affection and snuggles to give to the right Daddy. ^.^

I am interested in a long term/forever D/s-Relationship.

If you think you can provide me with my needs stated above please reply to this post and tell me about yourself. Please be specific and take the time to show me you are genuinely interested and we can go from there.

I am not here for an online D/s. I am not looking for a texting relationship. (I understand that is needed in the beginning to get to know one another, but its not my long term goal or desire)

*Please remember Experienced Daddy's only**

2a6jw28.jpg

#24 TheShadow

TheShadow

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 48 posts
    • LocationEU

Posted 05 March 2019 - 12:54 AM

Little age (If applicable): 3-5
    Name: Arasinya
    Role: Little/Submissive kitten/Switch
    Years experience (If applicable): about 17 years in the lifestyle. I have recently discovered my "little/bbg" dynamic about 7 years ago.
    Sexual Orientation: Demisexual, Pansexual, Sapiosexual.
    Looking for: Daddy Dom
    --------------------------------------------
    I am a Medical professional by day. I have been in the lifestyle for many years and have explored many aspects and roles within it.
    Outside of little space I am a very professional, independent, outgoing and strong women and I expect my Daddy to be proud and accepting of that when not in the privacy of our home/vanilla space.
    I am 5'3", blue eyes, brown hair, curvy build. I enjoy various activities and love to watch UFC. I am currently losing weight so I can start taking Muay Thai (kickboxing) I love all types of music, I mostly listen to rock and electronic but like a bit of everything.
    I love gaming, anime, Disney, and various other "little" type interests. I will go into more detail about kinks and fetishes on a 1 on 1 basis in private if we get that far.
    I am in need of a loving caring Daddy, Understanding, semi strict and experienced.
    I am not here looking to play house and I DO NOT share. I am strictly Mono and I need A LOT of attention. Talking, texting, and seeing my Daddy often regardless of work and adulting that needs to be done on a daily basis I am willing to add them to my routine and am looking for the same in return.
    I have been catfished in the past and cheated on. I am not looking for a repeat of that in any way. I have serious trust issues but once that hurdle is passed I have LOTS of love, loyalty, affection and snuggles to give to the right Daddy. ^.^
    I am interested in a long term/forever D/s-Relationship.
    If you think you can provide me with my needs stated above please reply to this post and tell me about yourself. Please be specific and take the time to show me you are genuinely interested and we can go from there.
    I am not here for an online D/s. I am not looking for a texting relationship. (I understand that is needed in the beginning to get to know one another, but its not my long term goal or desire)
    *Please remember Experienced Daddy's only**

Hello Pastel,

Thanks for your message. I would have preferred a more personal message than just pasting your personal onto mine. Anyway, I'll send you a friend request to talk more in private

#25 CheshireNitemare

CheshireNitemare

Queen of zee Rainbows xD

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 64 posts
    • LocationWonderland

Posted 05 March 2019 - 02:43 PM

*waves shyly* hi hi! My name is Ashy and my little age is under 6. I’m not sure my exact little age. I’m very curious both in and out of little space there for I love to ask questions and do research. I love to get cuddles and kisses and just all the attention on the flip side I can be very shy and quiet depending on who is around me.

I love to watch shows and movies, play board, card, or video games, write stories and poems, color, photography, and cooking. Also probably some other stuff I’m forgetting *shrugs with a small smile*

I’m sweet and caring and probably care about people a little too easily. I can be very sarcastic and a bit of a brat as I like testing the limits sometimes and knowing my caregiver will punish me like they say they will. Umm I really can’t think of anything else to put here so ummm...... just message me if you want. Kay? Okay bye!

#26 TheShadow

TheShadow

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 48 posts
    • LocationEU

Posted 06 March 2019 - 11:55 AM

*waves shyly* hi hi! My name is Ashy and my little age is under 6. I’m not sure my exact little age. I’m very curious both in and out of little space there for I love to ask questions and do research. I love to get cuddles and kisses and just all the attention on the flip side I can be very shy and quiet depending on who is around me.
    I love to watch shows and movies, play board, card, or video games, write stories and poems, color, photography, and cooking. Also probably some other stuff I’m forgetting *shrugs with a small smile*
    I’m sweet and caring and probably care about people a little too easily. I can be very sarcastic and a bit of a brat as I like testing the limits sometimes and knowing my caregiver will punish me like they say they will. Umm I really can’t think of anything else to put here so ummm...... just message me if you want. Kay? Okay bye!

Hello Ashy,

I've sent you a request. Looking forward to talk to you in private

#27 kawasaku 🦓🖤

kawasaku 🦓🖤

🎀🍼 Butt Hugs™🍼🎀

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 51 posts
    • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 07 March 2019 - 12:06 AM

Hello there~
    I tried sending a PM but I always forget you need to be friends with the person first .

I like to go by KayKay and I’m 25 years old. I’m looking for a Daddy who won’t abandon me (ghost me) and leave me feeling lonely and without a sense of direction... I want to be the best, perfect little I can be for my Daddy and I want to do anything to make him happy, and maybe even be his perfect wife. I like to cook and bake and do artsy things like sewing, but I am also quite nerdy and enjoy playing video games and watching a lot of YouTube— if I had someone to cuddle with while doing those that would be amazing!

I think what makes me different from other littles is I actually need more care and to be taken care of because I have some physical disabilities (I talk about them briefly in my profile..). Having a Daddy who is patient, caring, and understanding would make me the happiest in the world!

I thank you for taking the time to read my post and hope you respond ^^

🌸  :heart: 川瀬桜子  :heart: 🌸

#28 TheShadow

TheShadow

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 48 posts
    • LocationEU

Posted 07 March 2019 - 04:34 AM

Hello there~
    I tried sending a PM but I always forget you need to be friends with the person first .
    I like to go by KayKay and I’m 25 years old. I’m looking for a Daddy who won’t abandon me (ghost me) and leave me feeling lonely and without a sense of direction... I want to be the best, perfect little I can be for my Daddy and I want to do anything to make him happy, and maybe even be his perfect wife. I like to cook and bake and do artsy things like sewing, but I am also quite nerdy and enjoy playing video games and watching a lot of YouTube— if I had someone to cuddle with while doing those that would be amazing!
    I think what makes me different from other littles is I actually need more care and to be taken care of because I have some physical disabilities (I talk about them briefly in my profile..). Having a Daddy who is patient, caring, and understanding would make me the happiest in the world!
    I thank you for taking the time to read my post and hope you respond ^^

Hey,

Sent a friend request.

#29 LittleFluff

LittleFluff

Little

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationWisconsin

Posted 23 March 2019 - 02:35 PM

Hello! My name is Miyah, I'd be very interested in talking to you if you'd like to send me a friend request.

I'm 18 (19 in June) My little age is 2-4. I like to draw, play video games, and do stuff outdoors when the weather permits it. 

I'm very shy at first, but once you get to know me I'm a social butterfly. 

I live in Wisconsin atm, but I'm willing to move, since I dont like the weather here lol.

Feel free to add me

#30 🐇BonBon🐇

🐇BonBon🐇

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 03:05 PM

Name ~ Samantha
    Age ~ 19
    Little Age ~ N/A (I'm new to the whole deal)
    I do like to go outside sometimes. But it only depends on how it feels outside. I'm 5'3, like wearing big clothes (although I'm big..).
    I like sweet things, movies, Disney, soft things. I have short blond hair and blue eyes. I turn 20 in July.~
    Even though you have a lot of people to pick from I hope you take me intoconsideration~! 🐈🐇

#31 Norcalgirl

Norcalgirl

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 17 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 03:10 AM

Hello, I would love to get to know more about you. :) I’m 24 years old. I’m living in Northern California. I have an amazing dog whom is the center of my world. Coloring, watching movies and cuddling are some of my favorite activities. In my free time I love to read, play games and bake. I prefer long term relationships that will hopefully grow into something more. I have kik if you would like to chat there.

#32 TheShadow

TheShadow

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 48 posts
    • LocationEU

Posted 21 April 2019 - 12:24 AM

Hello! My name is Miyah, I'd be very interested in talking to you if you'd like to send me a friend request.
    I'm 18 (19 in June) My little age is 2-4. I like to draw, play video games, and do stuff outdoors when the weather permits it. 
    I'm very shy at first, but once you get to know me I'm a social butterfly. 
    I live in Wisconsin atm, but I'm willing to move, since I dont like the weather here lol.

Feel free to add me

Hey, sorry for the super delayed response. I noticed that you aren't really active on the forum anymore

#33 TheShadow

TheShadow

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 48 posts
    • LocationEU

Posted 21 April 2019 - 12:25 AM

Name ~ Samantha
    Age ~ 19
    Little Age ~ N/A (I'm new to the whole deal)
    I do like to go outside sometimes. But it only depends on how it feels outside. I'm 5'3, like wearing big clothes (although I'm big..).
    I like sweet things, movies, Disney, soft things. I have short blond hair and blue eyes. I turn 20 in July.~
    Even though you have a lot of people to pick from I hope you take me intoconsideration~!

Hey there Samantha,

Thanks for the message. Unfortunately, you don't seem active e on the forum anymore. And I do apologise for taking so long to get back to you

Edited by TheShadow, 21 April 2019 - 12:26 AM.

#34 TheShadow

TheShadow

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 48 posts
    • LocationEU

Posted 21 April 2019 - 12:28 AM

Hello, I would love to get to know more about you. :) I’m 24 years old. I’m living in Northern California. I have an amazing dog whom is the center of my world. Coloring, watching movies and cuddling are some of my favorite activities. In my free time I love to read, play games and bake. I prefer long term relationships that will hopefully grow into something more. I have kik if you would like to chat there.

Hey, sorry for taking so long to respond. I've looked at your posts and noticed that you pretty much copy paste the same message on multiple personals. I'm not really sure that is something I can work with. I apologise and good luck

#35 Maximoff216

Maximoff216

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 05:45 PM

Hello I'm Maximoff216 I am 21 years old and am a new little I definitely love cuddles and attention. I recently got out of a relationship but I am definitely ready to move on. I want to be loved and cuddled. I am an otaku which means anime nerd, I love to read and I love to spend my time listening to music and giving lots of kisses. I promise to be a good little, and do my best.

#36 lovedove333

lovedove333

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 13 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 24 April 2019 - 07:46 PM

Hi I’m Lovedove333! TBH I am kinda shy so I’ll try myself to give a good intro

Hobbies: horseback riding,coloring, acting,singing,dancing, making funny faces, working,writing and having pj days!

What I like to do in little space: Babbling, paci,giggles, talking to daddy,cuddling,Disney movies, coloring.

What I am looking for: I am looking for a daddy who would truly care for me and I can do the same for him. I will give more details in private message:)

I am a very affectionate person,I’m bubbly,optimistic,and outgoing,and very brave and strong!

Please message me! I would love to get to know you better!

#37 Little.Bean

Little.Bean

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 34 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 27 April 2019 - 10:52 AM

Hey! My name is Lily. Your post interested me  a lot. I too am a curious and creative bean. I like to find happiness even if there isn't much to be found. As a little/sub I am a very good girl and don't like to cause trouble. I consider myself to be very loyal, affectionate, and clingy. I hate upsetting my dom in any way and and alway strive to please them. In general some things I like to do are play guitar, garden, and paint. If it sounds like we would click please message me and we can talk more xx

Beanie  :heart:

#38 TheShadow

TheShadow

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 48 posts
    • LocationEU

Posted 29 April 2019 - 11:53 PM

Hello I'm Maximoff216 I am 21 years old and am a new little I definitely love cuddles and attention. I recently got out of a relationship but I am definitely ready to move on. I want to be loved and cuddled. I am an otaku which means anime nerd, I love to read and I love to spend my time listening to music and giving lots of kisses. I promise to be a good little, and do my best.

Hello Maximoff216, you seem really nice and sweet. And you aren't active on the forum anymore so I guess no point in me sending a request your way

#39 TheShadow

TheShadow

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 48 posts
    • LocationEU

Posted 29 April 2019 - 11:54 PM

Hi I’m Lovedove333! TBH I am kinda shy so I’ll try myself to give a good intro
    Hobbies: horseback riding,coloring, acting,singing,dancing, making funny faces, working,writing and having pj days!
    What I like to do in little space: Babbling, paci,giggles, talking to daddy,cuddling,Disney movies, coloring.
    What I am looking for: I am looking for a daddy who would truly care for me and I can do the same for him. I will give more details in private message:)
    I am a very affectionate person,I’m bubbly,optimistic,and outgoing,and very brave and strong!
    Please message me! I would love to get to know you better!

Hello Lovedove333,

Thanks for your message. You do seem lovely and would love to talk to you in private. I'll be sending you a friend request shortly. Looking forward to talking to you

#40 TheShadow

TheShadow

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 48 posts
    • LocationEU

Posted 29 April 2019 - 11:56 PM

Hey! My name is Lily. Your post interested me  a lot. I too am a curious and creative bean. I like to find happiness even if there isn't much to be found. As a little/sub I am a very good girl and don't like to cause trouble. I consider myself to be very loyal, affectionate, and clingy. I hate upsetting my dom in any way and and alway strive to please them. In general some things I like to do are play guitar, garden, and paint. If it sounds like we would click please message me and we can talk more xx

Hello Lilly,

Thanks for the message. You seem like quite the optimist and someone who sees the good in people. Yes, I'd love to talk to you in private

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: princess, little, pet, sub

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users