#41 fluffylittleone

fluffylittleone

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationTurku, Finland

Posted 01 May 2019 - 01:14 PM

Hey Shadow! You seem very interesting! Romantic gestures sound awe. ^-^
    Im a 18-year-old little from Finland. I would say very talkative and silly!
    I also consider myself to be cheerful and curious. I get excited easily by almost anything, hihii. Maybe we could talk more in kik or somewhere? (I mean here is also fine, Im just not online that often)
    I want to know more about you. :3

(Also, I saw you had sent me a friend request and I accepted it, but I guess you took it off before that :o That's why Im here now, because I couldnt send a PM)

#42 Littlemissingdaddy

Littlemissingdaddy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts
    • LocationMontrose Missouri

Posted 01 May 2019 - 08:21 PM

Hello sir. My name is keisha but most call me angel. If you are wanting a clingy little I can be clingy. I may have friends and what not but i would be dedicated to my daddy. Unless I’m busy with my niece or work. Other than that I will be loyal and honest and dedicated. I hope that sir would talk to me and if you would like to talk on kik my kik is pink_panther_01

#43 TheShadow

TheShadow

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 41 posts
    • LocationEU

Posted 02 May 2019 - 10:13 AM

Hey Shadow! You seem very interesting! Romantic gestures sound awe. ^-^
    Im a 18-year-old little from Finland. I would say very talkative and silly!
    I also consider myself to be cheerful and curious. I get excited easily by almost anything, hihii. Maybe we could talk more in kik or somewhere? (I mean here is also fine, Im just not online that often)
    I want to know more about you. :3
    (Also, I saw you had sent me a friend request and I accepted it, but I guess you took it off before that :o That's why Im here now, because I couldnt send a PM)

Hey, looking forward to seeing how excited you'd get. I prefer people who are talkative because I don't like it when people are to shy to keep the conversation going. Guess we will talk more in private

#44 TheShadow

TheShadow

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 41 posts
    • LocationEU

Posted 02 May 2019 - 10:15 AM

Hello sir. My name is keisha but most call me angel. If you are wanting a clingy little I can be clingy. I may have friends and what not but i would be dedicated to my daddy. Unless I’m busy with my niece or work. Other than that I will be loyal and honest and dedicated. I hope that sir would talk to me and if you would like to talk on kik my kik is pink_panther_01

Hello Keisha,

I've sent you a message over Kik. I'll be seeing you there. Hope you have a great time till then

#45 Honeybear

Honeybear

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 22 posts
    • LocationJakarta, Indonesia

Posted 06 May 2019 - 10:07 AM

Um, hello. The name's Nana. I should say that you seems like a very interesting person and I'd like to know you more. Especially with your curiosity. I'm curious on how curious your mind is. And um, abt little me, she is around 4-5 yo. And she talks a lot, got a bunch of questions every minutes, once she feels comfortable.
    Anw, I have sent you a friend request, so um, looking forward to talk to you personally! *hides*

#46 TheShadow

TheShadow

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 41 posts
    • LocationEU

Posted 07 May 2019 - 02:24 PM

Um, hello. The name's Nana. I should say that you seems like a very interesting person and I'd like to know you more. Especially with your curiosity. I'm curious on how curious your mind is. And um, abt little me, she is around 4-5 yo. And she talks a lot, got a bunch of questions every minutes, once she feels comfortable.
    Anw, I have sent you a friend request, so um, looking forward to talk to you personally! *hides*

Hey honeybear,

Sure. I absolutely love answering questions and debating about the various topics. The mental sparring is something I find very stimulating and enriching. So, yeah. I'll accept the friend request and let's see where it goes

#47 princess_19

princess_19

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 11:55 AM

Hi, I am 19 years old, little age 2-5. I'm in college, I am 5'11, and I love cuddles, my stuffies, movies, spending time outdoors, reading, writing and coloring. Applesauce is my favorite snack, and I'm SUPER needy; I always need/ want attention. for the most part I'm a good girl, but being a brat is fun sometimes. I'm super caring, understanding, affectionate and humorous. My favorite colors are pink and blue and I love anything glittery or just generally sparkly. 

#48 CherryCrush

CherryCrush

Little One

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 20 May 2019 - 02:00 PM

Still looking?

Hewlo! My nickname is Kiwi but you can call me whatever you like. I will be twenty five at the end of June, born and raised in Pennsylvania. Currently carrying and have children. Going through a domestic case and I’ve been abused in my past and you sound like an amazing guy! I like all kinds of movies like land before time, Disney movies, Pixar and dreamworks. I also like to cuddle and watch scary movies! I’d love to feel protected and enjoy my company with someone who deserves it. I love to please who I’m with and hate to disappoint them. I’m a little and a pet, I have been in D/s relationships in the past but I’m open to trying new things everyday and learning as I’m Eager to know more, I’m a quick learner.

#49 TheShadow

TheShadow

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 41 posts
    • LocationEU

Posted 20 May 2019 - 11:46 PM

Hi, I am 19 years old, little age 2-5. I'm in college, I am 5'11, and I love cuddles, my stuffies, movies, spending time outdoors, reading, writing and coloring. Applesauce is my favorite snack, and I'm SUPER needy; I always need/ want attention. for the most part I'm a good girl, but being a brat is fun sometimes. I'm super caring, understanding, affectionate and humorous. My favorite colors are pink and blue and I love anything glittery or just generally sparkly.

Hey,

Thanks a lot for you message. You sound amazing. As much as you enjoy being a brat, I do enjoy dealing with brats as you can always end up being surprised in their company. I've sent you a friend request and let's see where it goes.

#50 TheShadow

TheShadow

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 41 posts
    • LocationEU

Posted 20 May 2019 - 11:50 PM

Still looking?
    Hewlo! My nickname is Kiwi but you can call me whatever you like. I will be twenty five at the end of June, born and raised in Pennsylvania. Currently carrying and have children. Going through a domestic case and I’ve been abused in my past and you sound like an amazing guy! I like all kinds of movies like land before time, Disney movies, Pixar and dreamworks. I also like to cuddle and watch scary movies! I’d love to feel protected and enjoy my company with someone who deserves it. I love to please who I’m with and hate to disappoint them. I’m a little and a pet, I have been in D/s relationships in the past but I’m open to trying new things everyday and learning as I’m Eager to know more, I’m a quick learner.

Hey kiwi,

You sound amazing. I'm sorry you were abused. You do sound amazing and quite the catch. I would love to get to know you. I've sent you a friend request.

#51 hauntedbabydoll

hauntedbabydoll

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 10:44 PM

Hello! :D My name is Jessie! :3 I am 19 years old and a plus size little. My little age is around 4-5? So I can get a little out of control sometimes lol.. I like to play board games, cuddle stuffies, watch cartoons, and color! But, I'm also very shy, clingy, and sensitive too. I hope that I'm not too much of a handful for you!

Anyways, you sound like a super-duper sweet daddy and I was wondering if you were interested in maybe talking? If not, that's totally ok too!

• ♥Daddy♥ likes this

I just wanted to wear cute pajamas 

and color while watching cartoons with you... 

Is that too much to ask for? :c

#52 TheShadow

TheShadow

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 41 posts
    • LocationEU

Posted 27 May 2019 - 12:07 AM

Hello! :D My name is Jessie! :3 I am 19 years old and a plus size little. My little age is around 4-5? So I can get a little out of control sometimes lol.. I like to play board games, cuddle stuffies, watch cartoons, and color! But, I'm also very shy, clingy, and sensitive too. I hope that I'm not too much of a handful for you!

Anyways, you sound like a super-duper sweet daddy and I was wondering if you were interested in maybe talking? If not, that's totally ok too!

Hey,

Thank you for your interest in my personal. You seem really nice too. I've sent you a friend request.

#53 Featheredfaith

Featheredfaith

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 38 posts
    • LocationImagination

Posted 09 June 2019 - 03:08 PM

Good day Mr. Shadow,

clearly you have an ad that resonates with a broad range of littles and middles. However, after all of these replies you are still looking. The first question that comes to mind is: why? I'm interested to find out that answer. 

I'm Faith, a 34 (going to be 35 in a few weeks) mittle. I am a professional much like yourself, in a career that exists everywhere in the world. I am, however, for the time being stuck in the country I live in. I am most intrigued by the way you describe yourself as passionate. This is a topic that I feel strongly about, and actually give workshops on professionally: "Teaching with Passion, Bridging the Gap". I am also the type of person who enjoys learning and debate, and I also tend to take the devils advocate position just to push the debate new and interesting places. I would guess you are ENTJ on the Meyer's Briggs Assessment? 

I've been a lifestyle submissive for 16 years, but have only been exploring my little /middle side the past year... I've always sought the DDlg dynamic in my relationships, I just never had a name for it. 

As long as you can handle big intelligent me AND little, anxious, clingy me AND hyper outgoing outspoken very competitive middle me.... I'd welcome hearing from you. 

**note** 

I'm a mom. I'm separated and will never reconcile with my estranged husband. I'm also just out of a very deep relationship which has hurt me badly, so I wouldn't say i'm without battle scars and baggage. If you like a challenge that is worth the reward though, this might be it. I've also never even considered a relationship with a younger man. It would take doing to earn my respect and trust... but I hope you are also up to that. 

isolated-seamless-border-pink-flowers-26

“I do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I don’t mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated. I don’t mind being told to stand on my own feet, not to cling, be all that I am capable of doing, but I am going to be pursued, fucked, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding.”

#54 TheShadow

TheShadow

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 41 posts
    • LocationEU

Posted 10 June 2019 - 05:10 AM

Good day Mr. Shadow,

clearly you have an ad that resonates with a broad range of littles and middles. However, after all of these replies you are still looking. The first question that comes to mind is: why? I'm interested to find out that answer. 

I'm Faith, a 34 (going to be 35 in a few weeks) mittle. I am a professional much like yourself, in a career that exists everywhere in the world. I am, however, for the time being stuck in the country I live in. I am most intrigued by the way you describe yourself as passionate. This is a topic that I feel strongly about, and actually give workshops on professionally: "Teaching with Passion, Bridging the Gap". I am also the type of person who enjoys learning and debate, and I also tend to take the devils advocate position just to push the debate new and interesting places. I would guess you are ENTJ on the Meyer's Briggs Assessment? 

I've been a lifestyle submissive for 16 years, but have only been exploring my little /middle side the past year... I've always sought the DDlg dynamic in my relationships, I just never had a name for it. 

As long as you can handle big intelligent me AND little, anxious, clingy me AND hyper outgoing outspoken very competitive middle me.... I'd welcome hearing from you. 

**note** 

I'm a mom. I'm separated and will never reconcile with my estranged husband. I'm also just out of a very deep relationship which has hurt me badly, so I wouldn't say i'm without battle scars and baggage. If you like a challenge that is worth the reward though, this might be it. I've also never even considered a relationship with a younger man. It would take doing to earn my respect and trust... but I hope you are also up to that. 

Hello Miss Faith,

Thanks for your interest in my personal. 

The reason I am still looking is that I haven't really found the kind of person I am looking for. It's something that I cant pinpoint to a singular reason.

Thant being said, I'm a ENTP not a ENTJ. That's pretty close though but the percent of J was now where close to that of the P :p

I would rather talk to someone who's both an adult and a little. I would love to talk to you in private. I have sent a Friend request your way and lets see where it leads.

#55 Pretty_Princess99

Pretty_Princess99

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 17 June 2019 - 07:56 PM

Hello ^.^

i know you have had a lot of responses from this port so i hope i'm not making your life more difficult by replying too. i'm 20 from the Uk and i'm currently at university. 

i love learning about psychology, philosophy and ancient history most but i like to learn new things in general! kind of random, but i saw your personality type is ENTP in your last response and i find that so cool since i've never met anyone with that (i'm INTP)

i'm pretty new to this so i haven't really had a relationship or friendships with this in common but i'm excited by talking to new people about it. 

if i'm not writing or reading, then i'll probably be watching shows (from anime to food documentaries), cooking/baking or doing artsy things.

although i cant really accept compliments, i do feel happy whenever people comment on how nice i am since i think there always needs to be a little more kindness in the world.

sorry that was a bit longer than i expected... hope to talk to you soon, if you want to of course ^.^

#56 TheShadow

TheShadow

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 41 posts
    • LocationEU

Posted 18 June 2019 - 12:40 AM

Hello ^.^
    i know you have had a lot of responses from this port so i hope i'm not making your life more difficult by replying too. i'm 20 from the Uk and i'm currently at university. 
    i love learning about psychology, philosophy and ancient history most but i like to learn new things in general! kind of random, but i saw your personality type is ENTP in your last response and i find that so cool since i've never met anyone with that (i'm INTP)
    i'm pretty new to this so i haven't really had a relationship or friendships with this in common but i'm excited by talking to new people about it. 
    if i'm not writing or reading, then i'll probably be watching shows (from anime to food documentaries), cooking/baking or doing artsy things.
    although i cant really accept compliments, i do feel happy whenever people comment on how nice i am since i think there always needs to be a little more kindness in the world.

sorry that was a bit longer than i expected... hope to talk to you soon, if you want to of course ^.^

Hello pretty princess,

Thanks a lot for your message. Yes, I would love to talk to you in private. I see that you tend to read other posts than just reading the personal. I like that since I'm quite similar.

Anyway looking forward to hearing from you. I've sent a friend request.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: princess, little, pet, sub

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users