•  

• Photo

Tell me something youre happy about today!

• Please log in to reply
    135 replies to this topic

#41 Little kaiya

Little kaiya

Daddy Wolf's little pink champagne fox

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 567 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 18 April 2019 - 08:59 AM

I'm happy because there's a 100% chance of rain tomorrow right now.

Sounds odd I know but I love curling up with my Daddy and listening to the rain. We're planning to put sleeping bags in the back of the SUV, drive down to the beach tomorrow and curl up together, sip hot chocolate and cuddle. I KNOW I'll probably fall asleep in his arms listening to the rain but he's assured me that isn't just ok but that he LOVES when I fall asleep snuggled in his arms. I CAN'T WAIT!! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

So, here's hoping it stays a rainy Friday ๐Ÿ˜Š

Little kaiya
    • Littlest_Bee likes this
    Little kaiya ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸฆŠ๐Ÿ’–

#42 Littlest_Bee

Littlest_Bee

Little

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 411 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 09:21 AM

I'm happy that I have amazing friends
    Be careful with your words. They can only be forgiven not forgotten.

#43 Lil.lin

Lil.lin

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 47 posts
    • LocationEarth

Posted 20 April 2019 - 08:12 AM

I am happy because it is weekend and I am off the whole weekend for the first time in months! Time to snooze in and do whatever I want :D

#44 LittleTeacup

LittleTeacup

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 559 posts
    • LocationUnited States

Posted 20 April 2019 - 04:13 PM

I went for a walk today around my neighborhood and to the nearby elementary school. While there, I saw lots of little Spring Beauty flowers (and picked a couple for my parents), two garter snakes, flowers on the apple trees, flowers on the cherry trees, lots of violets, and some other interesting plants. I heard birds making their noises.

I ate some garlic mustard leaves too.

And I tried to play on the monkey bars on the playground! I made it to three before I dropped. I need better upper arm strength. :blush:

Also I picked up some trash, pulled a lost kickball out of the muddy weeds, and lifted a bent-over small tree away from the big branch that had fallen on it.

Big age: 28

Little age: 5-7

Children don't worry what they look like to others. They are 100% themselves. When we get older, we learn to fit in society by submerging those parts of ourselves that our culture looks down on. We don't want to be rejected by our parents. We don't want to be rejected by our peers. Growing up may include re-embracing ourselves even if we must stand alone.

Thank you for being here as I re-embrace the Self I'm meant to be.

(Note: I'm not looking for a caregiver right now. Please don't ask.)

#45 Guest_CollateralBeauty_*

Guest_CollateralBeauty_*
    • Guests

Posted 21 April 2019 - 11:25 AM

I passed a big assignment that I finished last minute. I know it wasn't my best work, I'm just happy that what I did turn in was still good enough.

#46 LittleMissRed

LittleMissRed

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 38 posts
    • LocationManitoba, Canada

Posted 21 April 2019 - 03:00 PM

I'm happy because I got to have a play date on Friday with an egg hunt and then I got to hunt for chocolate bunnies today. All the chocolate!!

#47 Lil.lin

Lil.lin

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 47 posts
    • LocationEarth

Posted 21 April 2019 - 04:27 PM

Iโ€™m happy cause I got to go to Easter Sunday church!

#48 Guest_CollateralBeauty_*

Guest_CollateralBeauty_*
    • Guests

Posted 28 April 2019 - 09:51 AM

My boyfriend and I had a serious talk last night, and me being a little came up. When I told him I was a little, he asked what he could do when I go into little space **happy squeals**.  I haven't asked him if he could be my DD yet, but I'm really excited he seemed interested in it.

#49 Tiger Striperino

Tiger Striperino

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 191 posts
    • LocationIowa

Posted 28 April 2019 - 03:48 PM

I'm happy that I'm alive and not in pain.
    • Littlest_Bee and Ikneelonly4Daddy like this

#50 Guest_Missie_*

Guest_Missie_*
    • Guests

Posted 28 April 2019 - 04:20 PM

I got a new plushie in the mail today that I've wanted for awhile!

#51 Guest_DemureBelle_*

Guest_DemureBelle_*
    • Guests

Posted 02 May 2019 - 03:20 PM

I'm happy because I'm currently sipping on the most delicious mug of hot chocolate with whipped cream!

#52 Lil Dino ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

Lil Dino ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

DINO

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 32 posts
    • LocationAustralia

Posted 09 May 2019 - 01:41 AM

Im happy because I got to witness the beautiful thing that is a child's curiosity today. And i loved every second

*Giggles and Rawrs*

#53 Guest_๐Ÿพ๐ŸพSquirrel paws๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ_*

Guest_๐Ÿพ๐ŸพSquirrel paws๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ_*
    • Guests

Posted 09 May 2019 - 06:10 AM

I'm happy I got my cpap (breathing machine)! Now I look forward to not being grumpy, confused and achey, etc.

#54 StrawberryBabydoll

StrawberryBabydoll

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 17 posts
    • LocationTexas

Posted 10 May 2019 - 10:10 AM

I'm happy because of all the rain, I love what it rains!

#55 Guest_LittleSnowiii_*

Guest_LittleSnowiii_*
    • Guests

Posted 10 May 2019 - 11:20 AM

I'm happy that I've been opening myself up to my daddy. He has been very supportive :)

#56 Ponygirl

Ponygirl

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 41 posts
    • LocationBrighton, Ontario

Posted 12 May 2019 - 05:18 PM

I'm happy because I got to go to Wonderland yesterday and got to go on the new coaster twice! (Though it was actually kind of a let down and not very scary at all...sigh)  But after the Park we went to a store and my best friend bought me the cutest pink TY dragon stuffie, a Rainbow Bright pony stuffie and a huge Yo Kai kittie plush!  But then today my daddy showed up with a bag of 37 chocolate bars ( but I'm only allowed one a day and I have to tell him which one I'm having, and only if I'm a good girl...hehehe) and a little monkey stuffie! (now named George...lol  I guess I'm not very original  haha)  I haf sooooo many new plushies to cuddle!  :wub: :D

#57 Little kaiya

Little kaiya

Daddy Wolf's little pink champagne fox

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 567 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 12 May 2019 - 09:09 PM

I was working on my lawn today and was tired, sweaty, sore and admittedly grumpy. My Daddy surprised me with a visit, plunked me into a bubble bath, with some fun water squirting toys, then got me out, dried me off and plunked me into bed for storytime, a bottle and cuddles. I ended up napping for a bout an hour or so but those two hours together and his loving cuddles rejuvenated me more than a week long vacation.

There's just something about cuddling with Daddy that draws out my stress and energizes me. I love my Daddy so so so much ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Little kaiya
    Little kaiya ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸฆŠ๐Ÿ’–

#58 TokidokiHelloKitty

TokidokiHelloKitty

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 106 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 02:43 AM

i get to see my mom (biological) today!

#59 LittleTeacup

LittleTeacup

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 559 posts
    • LocationUnited States

Posted 27 June 2019 - 01:55 PM

Yesterday I spent the day in the city because there was a book talk I wanted to go to in the evening. It was a cool book talk held in a cool bookshop I want to go back to (because I didn't have enough time to look at all their books), but what I want to announce in this post is that earlier I went shopping at the awesome market and bought a new plate!

https://www.bamboozl...ducts/bug-theme (sfw) It's the one in the top left! The caterpillar one that says "follow your heart". I ate a sandwich on it for lunch today and I love it. :wub:

Big age: 28

Little age: 5-7

Children don't worry what they look like to others. They are 100% themselves. When we get older, we learn to fit in society by submerging those parts of ourselves that our culture looks down on. We don't want to be rejected by our parents. We don't want to be rejected by our peers. Growing up may include re-embracing ourselves even if we must stand alone.

Thank you for being here as I re-embrace the Self I'm meant to be.

(Note: I'm not looking for a caregiver right now. Please don't ask.)

#60 ๐Ÿณ PrincessOfWhales ๐Ÿณ

๐Ÿณ PrincessOfWhales ๐Ÿณ

LG

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 47 posts
    • LocationOhio

Posted 29 June 2019 - 01:15 AM

im off work for the weekend!

i finished my laundry tonight, (even my piles of blankets and sheets!) so now i dont have to worry about it on my days off!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users