•  

• Photo

Switch boi looking for his player 2

Gamer Daddy USA Cuddle Romantic little smol cute videogames love

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 ItsCreedence

ItsCreedence

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationCullowhee, NC

Posted 27 January 2019 - 11:38 PM

Little Age: N/A

Name: Creedence Isaiah Aust

Role: Any

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Looking for: A rest of my life Relationship 

Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous 

Number of partners I have: 0

Hello, thanks for stopping by, My name is Creedence. I am a hardcore gamer, I also play some instruments and tend to get carried away when singing, I love all types of music and have no real preference. I am 6'4, I weigh around 260lbs, I am depressed as heck so I'm sorry about that. I tend to get attached easy and stay clingy. I love stuffies, Especially teddy bears. I am scruffy faced and curly haired. I have 4 dogs and a guinea pig named Charlie. I write, draw, and dance. If anything I've said so far has interested you please do feel free to comment. I try to respond as quick as possible. other than that I have attached some pics of me. Have a nice day.

Attached Files

Edited by ItsCreedence, 27 April 2019 - 07:32 PM.

#2 Disneyboy90

Disneyboy90

Advanced Member

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 90 posts
    • LocationAlabama

Posted 28 January 2019 - 03:14 PM

Hello Creedence

I am interested in being your little boy and my real is 28 and my little age 2 and I am willing to relocate to be with you if things work out between us. If you would like to talk to me more then please message me here or on kik which is TheBMASTER90 if you have kik. i am curious how long of an experience you have being a daddy and what are you looking for in a little boy? What is your personality as a daddy?

#3 SwisherSweetie

SwisherSweetie

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 30 January 2019 - 05:12 AM

Hi, my I’m name is Bella. I’m 20 from south Florida and a sweet little who can sometime see be a bit of a brat, but I love nothi more than to make my dom as happy as can be! I don’t know if I’m what you’re looking for but I’m open to finding a new daddy/caregiver or just some new friends! Feel free to kik me at buzzingbellbee or private message me I guess. Nice to meet you
    • Lovingukdaddy likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Gamer, Daddy, USA, Cuddle, Romantic, little, smol, cute, videogames, love

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users