• LocationOuter space

Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:57 PM

Age (Required): 21
    Little Age: 4-6
    Name: Minnie
    Role: Little kitten
    Sexual Orientation: lesbian
    Looking for: female caregiver/ female kitten buddies
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous only.
    Number of partners I have: currently none
    --------------------------------------------
    *I am a creative little. I love crafting and writing notes. I’m fairly sensitive and artsy. I really care about aesthetics and emotional intelligence. I like writing, drawing, painting, knitting, sewing, singing, and fashion. I watch a loooot if anime (I’m about to log my 1000th hour watching anime). I’m really interested in tea (I study it). I’m very shy and I’ve been told I’m not too friendly. That is unfortunate because I would like to forge some relationships. I’m open to finding a partner, a cg, or some friends (both platonic and romantic) lmk!!*

Edited by Peachypit, 30 January 2019 - 12:52 AM.

#2 KittyPrettyKitty

KittyPrettyKitty

BabyKitty

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 04:33 PM

Hiya! I've been looking for a kitten friend! I love arsty stuff too, like drawing, painting, sketching, coloring, and making things for my daddy❤ I love music and have a bunch of favorites. I'm new to this website and really excited to get to know new people. feel free to message me and make friends ! I might be a little shy at first, so sorry if Its a lil difficult. Looking forward to getting to know you ^^
    ~ With love and kitty cuddles💕🐾

#3 daddy_alejandro

daddy_alejandro

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 11:18 AM

Hello my name is Alex and I’m 32 and I am a lesbian daddy/ caregiver. I live in Oklahoma. I would be interested in talking with you about possibly being your daddy. We have a lot in common. I love tea too and I’m a big anime person myself. I fell like I can be an ideal daddy for you. Please feel free to message me on here if you are interested or email me: mralexx87@gmail.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mdlg, Cgl, kitten, little, lesbian, queer, soft, single

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users