•  

• Photo

Little looking!

Little looking pet

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 XxwolfcatxX

XxwolfcatxX

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationUS

Posted 31 January 2019 - 03:59 PM

Age (Required): 20
    Little Age: 5 to 6
    Name: Geth! (id prefer to keep my real name to myself and give it out in dms)
    Role: little,pet,and sub
    Sexual Orientation:Pansexual
    Looking for:Mommy/daddy (someone very special)
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Polyamory. And you have to be okay with that
    Number of partners I have:2 (both vanilla)
    --------------------------------------------
    Hi there I am Gethmire or Geth! I am 20 years old, turning 21 soon, and I am looking for someone special! I have been in the dynamic for about 4 years off and on but just recently taking it serious for myself to find an outlet and a relationship with this side of me. Also I am plus sized and short.

I have some little stuff. Ie stuffed animals and a paci and some blankets but I am trying to grow my collection with my caregiver or daddy or mommy whenever that time comes. I am looking for someone who is around my age if not older (no younger) I need someone who will love me and play with me when needed and be strict and stern when I need it. I can be bratty when I get sleepy and I can be very clingy. I am not in little space 24/7 because of work though I would like to be in it more.

I want a caregiver,daddy,mommy whoever to want to be around me and understand i do have other partners but that this relationship wont be affected by them. I am pretty silly when it comes to loving on people and I am a hopeless romantic. I would personally love soemome to talk with and hang out with and be the stuffie enthusiast I need. I dont bite much and would love to get to know you!

I look forward to hearing from you all!

Edited by XxwolfcatxX, 31 January 2019 - 08:21 PM.

• XxwolfcatxX likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Little, looking, pet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users