• LocationTamriel

Posted 05 February 2019 - 06:48 PM

Name: Lou
    Role: daddy/caregiver
    Sexual Orientation: straight
    Looking for: Little
    Relationship preference: monogamous

Hello,

I am Lou and I am a daddy here in the United States. I'm hoping to find a little to call my own. I have met a good amount of Littles but sadly I have not found my forever little yet.

A little bit about me: I am 20 and will be 21 later on this year. I currently work for my family business as an Apprentice RF technician. I also work at Burger King part time, although I am currently training to work in security. I am a larger fellow and I'm currently working on slimming down. In my free time I like to mainly play video games on my computer.

What I am looking for: I am looking for my forever little. Someone who I can get to know day by day and grow a relationship with. I am looking for little who would like to have a future with their daddy. It does not matter to me if my little is local or not when we first meet as shortening the distance between us is something we can always work on throughout I relationship. I'm looking for a little who is open-minded and as is willing to try things. I do not mind if my little is a little bratty or naughty from time to time. One big thing that I am looking for is a little who plays video games on the PC, definitely Minecraft. As video games are a part of my life I would love to be able to include my little into them.

About me as a daddy/caregiver: I am a strict but caring daddy. I have about four years of experience being a caregiver / daddy. In that time I have learned a lot and yes I have made some mistakes but I've learned and corrected them. I don't like the force things onto my littles outside of the rules that I set. In my rules I like to adapt them to my little around their schedule and their lifestyle. I feel that when I first meet a little I always like to start off as their caregiver and work and earn my way up to being able to be there daddy. As Daddy I also like to be in charge of a lot of things in my littles life, though I normally work up starting off with the smaller stuff to the bigger things in life. I also feel that my little is my priority in my life. I try to put them first in everything I do. I still take care of myself but after me always comes my little.

Conclusion: I probably didn't add everything about me in this but if there's any more you'd like to know about me feel free to ask I am always open to questions. If you want to ask me anything you can also always contact me at my Kik Lou9896

Edited by Lou, 16 May 2019 - 03:50 PM.

• NinjaWarriorInATutu, kirbykiki, Kishiekitten and 5 others like this

#2 zanderandspike

zanderandspike

kitty

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 115 posts
    • LocationAmerica

Posted 08 February 2019 - 09:47 PM

hi *waves and giggles*

I'm Alex, I love cats and cuddles, and soft things, lots of stuffies are a must, I love video games too :-)

(if you're 100% straight, like not even willing to go with someone who is female but doesn't normally present like a girl that's totally fine btw, just thought I'd try right lol)

I love minecraft :-) so maybe even if we don't go there we could still be minecraft buddies?

*waves goodbye*

• Scotinwales likes this

#3 Lou

Lou

DD/CG

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts
    • LocationTamriel

Posted 26 February 2019 - 04:52 PM

I am still looking for my forever little

#4 Thelilykatt

Thelilykatt

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 21 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 06:38 PM

Hi id love to play games with you *giggles* wanna kik me and get to know me? I love doggies and gamss and reading! Im looking for someone to protect and love me. Lifetime relationship is my goal. I wouldnt mind playing WoW or minecraft or anythinf! I spend a lot of time on the computer as im disabled . But i really am an onterestinf babygirl to talk to i jsut stink at writinf these. Artsypickleprincess

#5 Lou

Lou

DD/CG

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts
    • LocationTamriel

Posted 28 February 2019 - 10:40 PM

Comment Removed - Acidental Post

Edited by Lou, 12 May 2019 - 03:47 PM.

#6 CheshireNitemare

CheshireNitemare

Queen of zee Rainbows xD

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 50 posts
    • LocationWonderland

Posted 03 March 2019 - 02:38 PM

A very well written post and a bunch of parts definitely caught my attention. I love Minecraft among other computer games though currently I don't find much free time to play on said computer or games. Usually if I play any games now it's on my phone or my PS4. I guess I'll throw a little bit about me on here. I can be sweet and caring and funny but I am also very sarcastic and can be a brat. I don't have a favorite color unless you count rainbow and I love animals.  Anyways check out my profile or send me a message if interested. 

<3 Ashley/Ashy <3

#7 ParkourRae

ParkourRae

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 53 posts
    • LocationPlano texas

Posted 03 March 2019 - 08:10 PM

Hewwo my name is parker I am really nervous about these but I am doing it anyway. I am a smol little who has been left alot but I keep trying in hope that some daddy will want me. My fave color is green I love frogs and paw patrol. I like pacis, bottles, and sippy cups. My little age is 18months to 4 years. Please message me if you are interested it would mean a lot. Thank you....

#8 Lou

Lou

DD/CG

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts
    • LocationTamriel

Posted 05 March 2019 - 12:02 AM

#9 LittleFaerieBoy

LittleFaerieBoy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts
    • LocationIowa

Posted 21 March 2019 - 05:01 PM

Hi! My name is Ari. I’m a Little from the US. I am 18 years old, but my little age is 3-5, and I have a pet regressive space too, but less frequently.

I am looking for a daddy to be open with and care about. I would prefer to start as friends, although a CG/L relationship is fine, and move on to a relationship down the road. I am looking for something long - term, and would be interested in coming to see you, you coming to see me, or meeting up sometime in the future. I just want to be able to learn about one another first.

I love Minecraft! I play often, but I am busy at the moment with a job and preparing for college, so I may not be able to be available all the time, but I will do my best.

I am not always in little/pup space. People seem to forget that I have a life too. But I am easily put into Little/pup space by my daddy!

In the interest of honesty, I identify as Non-binary, so anything from “princess” to “prince,” “baby girl” to “baby boy” is fine with me.

Let me know if you’d like to connect ^^ My Kik is PreciousGlassShards!
    18 // Non-Binary (they/them) // Switch // FaerieBoy

#10 LittleFluff

LittleFluff

Little

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationWisconsin

Posted 22 March 2019 - 04:19 PM

Hi! My name is Miyah I'm 18 years old  (19 in less than three months) and I'm from Wisconsin. I'm a good little most of the time! Though I do have my bratty moments. I tend to only act out for attention. My little age is 2-4. I like to play video games. I have an Xbox One, and a 3DS. I used to have a computer but its gotten old so I need a new one lol. Games I like to play are Overwatch, Pokemon, Minecraft, Destiny 2 and a few others. I'm looking for a daddy who will be caring and a little romantic but also stern and give me the routine I need. I'm short, or so I'm told. I'm 5'5" and a bit chubby. 

If you'd like to get to know me better, please feel free to message me, I'd love to talk with you! 

#11 Lou

Lou

DD/CG

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts
    • LocationTamriel

Posted 30 March 2019 - 10:37 PM

#12 Guest_my.little.pony.girl17_*

Guest_my.little.pony.girl17_*
    • Guests

Posted 02 April 2019 - 08:24 AM

Hi! I'm new to DDLG. I'm hoping to find a Daddy that is willing to help me learn more about the lifestyle and more myself, both big and little me. I'm from California.

When I'm in my Little Space I can go from being clingy and wanting lots of attention to being goofy and silly to being a full out stubborn, rebellious brat. I love coloring in coloring books, drawing pictures (even though I don't think I'm very good), fluffy blankets, tons of pillows, my favorite Stuffie, an owl named Brownie, MY LITTLE PONY, Disney, and bubble baths. I'm HUGE fan of Disney (favorite older princess is Cinderella and my newest favorite princess is Moana) and My Little Pony (my favorite pony is Twilight Sparkle).

I love reading!! I absolutely love music and singing. I always have to have music in my day be it anywhere from AC/DC to Disney. My all time favorite artist is Pink. I love to swim a lot and being in the sun (might just be my California blood talking). I love the beach and making castles in the sand. I like to take hikes in forest or walks on the beach, even though I don't live near an ocean.

I have Kik if you want to message there.

• Lou likes this

#13 lovedove333

lovedove333

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 13 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 02 April 2019 - 08:32 AM

Hi I am love dove 333! It’s so cool that you live in the Chicagoland area because I am located there too! I am 19 years old. My little age is 3 to 5-years old. Just to be on Brandt I do not like diapers. I am currently getting into the gaming programs etc. I am currently trying to play league of legends but I am horribly failing LOL. I like horseback riding, I like to color, and I like to go to my work. But I am currently looking for another job to make some extra money. It’s awesome you want your little to game with you. I think it be awesome to have a partner to teach me how to play. If you’re interested you can always DM me! I would love to get to know you better! And later on if we like to we could move to Skype or Google hangouts to talk easier etc. can’t wait to hear back from you :-)
    • Lou likes this

#14 Little.Bean

Little.Bean

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 28 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 18 April 2019 - 11:23 AM

Hey! My name is Lily. I’m an 18 yr old little from the east coast and I liked reading your bio. A few things you should know about me are: I am a good little and try to do everything right. I can’t stand upsetting or disappointing them. I love the outdoors and animals as well as painting and music. I thought we might be a pretty good match so feel free to message me! I saw that you posted your kik, but I didn’t want to just hop on there and say hi. Anyway, if you are interested I’d love to chat! 💕
    • Lou likes this

#15 August_Baby0816

August_Baby0816

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationSt.Charles County, Missouri

Posted 08 May 2019 - 07:00 AM

Hello! i am interested in your ad. i live near alton, illinois and i would love to meet you some time. I am a very curious little. i love to get into things and explore. i am also bratty from time to time, but i usually stop after a movie and some cuddles, maybe a nap. I smoke cigarettes if that's ok. i am working on trying to quit. please feel free to add and message me!

• Lou likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: daddy, looking, for, forever, little, pc gaming, minecraft

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users