•  

• Daddy looking for his girl! (New York)

daddy dom little girl new york nyc single man dating

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_#1DadNYC_*

Guest_#1DadNYC_*
    • Guests

Posted 13 February 2019 - 04:00 AM

Age (Required): 32
    Little Age: 27-37
    Name: Chet
    Role: Daddy 
    Sexual Orientation: Straight (Dominant)
    Looking for: Little
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous
    Number of partners I have

--------------------------------------------
    *Insert self description here. What are your interests? What are your hobbies? etc.*

Hey! I'm new here. I live in NYC. I'm a bit older than most of you, I assume. I'm looking to fall in love and have a fun, wild, passionate relationship with someone whom I connect very well with. I want my girl. I like to write, I make music, I cook, I'm creative, I love to play games, watch movies, cuddle, go out, and pretty much anything fun. I'm a very honest, loving, smart, funny kind of person. I'm deep, I'm sensitive, but I'm just as tough as I am empathetic. I love hard and want to find my soulmate who I will spend the rest of my life with.

It seems like this is the kind of relationship that I want, and I'd really enjoy meeting someone who lives close to me. I'm real, and I have an amazing personality if that's what you're looking for. I am beyond affectionate, and I'm extremely sexual. So, being with me is the full package when it comes to passion and love. 

My favorite food is pizza. My favorite color is blue or black, but I love all colors. I like all kinds of movies and I love to snuggle up and watch shows on Netflix. I love to eat lol. 
    Other than my talents that I've already mentioned, the one thing that stands out most about me is my heart and how much I care. 

Thank you for reading. Send me a message if you'd like to chat. I really hope I can find someone on here to fall in love with me.

:)
    Chet

• Nathalie, Honey_bee and sweetlittlecub like this

#2 witchybabygirl96

witchybabygirl96

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • Locationnear Philly

Posted 13 February 2019 - 08:43 PM

Hi there! My name is Sabby. Iā€™m a plus sized little/medium located near Philly. I also love all things creative, from singing to dancing to drawing to writing to playing and listening to music. I really like movies and my favorites tend to be comedy, indie, and animated. My favorite color is black too! I am a sexual little/middle, and like to be a good girl both in and out of the house. I like snuggles, and stuffies, and am looking for a daddy who will help me love myself as much as I would love him. Iā€™d like very much to talk to you, even if you just want to be friends, my kik is witchybabygirl96 šŸ˜ŠšŸ‘‹šŸ»

#3 XmochiX

XmochiX

Le Riceball

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 175 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 14 February 2019 - 03:54 AM

Hi, I'm a little located in upstate Ny near Syracuse. My little age is 4-12, and I spend a lot of time in permanent middle space, due to mental health. I'm 28 years old and live on my own, and am attending school to get my GED. My favorite colors are pink and blue, and like you I love pizza. I due parttime volunteer work at my local library, and I LOVE books, comics, and horror movies. I have a cat who is very jealous of my stuffies, but I love her anyway.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: daddy, dom, little, girl, new york, nyc, single, man, dating

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users