Hello everybody :)

HisLittleGirl

Obviously new here and also new to this whole concept DDLG. But not really. I'll tell you.

I have my partner since (soon) two years back now. We only did regular D/s and explored in the BDSM world. I was a bit concerned that he cared so much about me(I was glad that he cared, but it seemed that he forgot about himself) and it was some other problems that came up with it. Not until a year later he did some researches and stumble upon Daddy doms. He told me and I recognized the prerences that fit into him. So we had did DDLG all along but we didn't know it. So now we're trying to do it right.

And me myself, I'm a little girl and puppy. I love teachers (hot job  :) ), age gaps, being a little girl and puppy play. Though we've talked and doing "kids stuff" are not so necessary for us, more that he guides me, gives advice, comforts me.

I want to learn more about this because this interests me and it feels right  for me, so hopefully I will enjoy this site. See you!

Welcome there His Little Girl. Everyboidy find there own way in and reading that it apears to me you have too although we're all different and nobody is really past the learning stage as it's all what feels comfortable to us and our caregivers.

Regards Jo.

Well for starters, welcome to our forums!

I absolutely agree with Jo, everybody will approach the dynamic in their own way and there's no right way to do it. So I hope that this doesn't affect how you may go about using our forums. We welcome all walks of life to our community so make yourself at home.