•  

• Photo

Central Florida Daddy Looking for His Little(LTR)

Florida USA Sexual Master Owner Little Princess Pet Wife Long-Term

• Please log in to reply
    6 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 DaddyClyde

DaddyClyde

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationDeland, Florida

Posted 18 February 2019 - 01:44 AM

Age (Required): 23
    Role: Daddy
    Sexual Orientation:Straight
    Looking for: Little/Sub
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: 0
    --------------------------------------------
    Hello, I'm a 23 year old daddy/dom from Florida. I've always been interested in DDLG, but after having ignored it for a while, I realized it is something that means a lot to me.

About me: I'm 5'10, blue eyes, brown hair, average build. I love to read and write. Im a musician and will sing for you if you ask nicely lol. I study philosophy and enjoy having deep conversations with people. I love horror movies and games. I like all kinds of art and usually enjoy finding new artists (Feel free to message me with recommendations).

What Being a Daddy Means to Me: Being A Daddy means having a relationship that is primarily rooted in care. As much as I enjoy dominance, I want to know that my partner feels cared for and comfortable. That doesn't mean that I don't like being rough, it just means that however rough things get, at the end my little feels reassured that I value them and I feel the same in return. I would love to provide structure for my little. Give them rules and routines that we both enjoy working with. I like to reward my little by praising them and maybe having some kind of fun activity to do together. However controlling my relationship is with my little, I want them to feel comfortable voicing their opinion. Because I want me and my little to be a team.

What I Like: I like a little who is eager to please. Someone who is affectionate and enjoys lots of cuddles and kisses. Someone who knows there place and enjoys being submissive. I like spanking, choking, bondage, breeding, sneaky public teasing, cute socks, begging. I’m pretty goofy and would love to have a little who likes to laugh and be silly together. I'd enjoy a little who is more of a lifestyle submissive. Someone who gives good back rubs would be a major plus lol.

What I Don't Like: I am not really into demeaning my little. Physical stuff is okay to a point, but I don't like making fun of my little in a mean way or saying terrible things about them. Like I said, I want my little and I to be a team together. I also wouldn’t want ddlg or the more intimate part of our relationship to be the only thing between us. I love the dynamic of ddlg, but I’d like to be able to go out with my partner and see friends/family and have at least somewhat of a normal relationship when we go out of the house lol.

If you're interested, or maybe just want to talk, feel free to message me :) I'm very new here and I'd appreciate anyone who wants to talk. Regardless, Hope you have a good day!

Edited by DaddyClyde, 24 May 2019 - 01:36 AM.

• bunnilovely and SummerGirl88 like this

#2 Playtime_kitten

Playtime_kitten

K¡tten

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 17 posts
    • LocationGeorgia, United States

Posted 18 February 2019 - 11:42 PM

Hello mister. I'm Andi but you can call me kitten for now. I read your post and felt really drawn to you. I am new to being a little. I've never had a Dom/daddy before. What I like-choking, cuddling, spanking, kissing, gagging. Some things I'd be interested in trying are - wearing a leash, bondage, some sort of age plau if my daddy is OK with it. In past regular relationships I have adored taking care of my man by cooking for him and cleaning for him. I would think if I got the chance to do it for my daddy I'd love it 1000 times more. Reply back if you would like and maybe we can talk.

Hugs, kitten

#3 Cicilittle

Cicilittle

Okie Dockie😊

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts
    • LocationLas Vegas ,NV

Posted 19 February 2019 - 10:53 PM

Hey my name is Cynthia. I'm 21 and I live in Las Vegas.i would love to have the opportunity to get to know you. I love having deep conversation and not one word responses to two word questions. I love to cook and read and cuddle. I work full time and I'm also a full time student so I have abuse schedule but I always make time for the important people in my life. My kik is OneLittleSunflower if you would like to talk and get to know me more. ❤

#4 sweetlittlecub

sweetlittlecub

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts

Posted 03 March 2019 - 01:26 PM

Hi! Im really interested in finding a daddy like you! ^//^ Im 19, and a newish little. I am also a newish pet, and i love being a good girl! I am getting bored with vanilla relationships and im looking for someone who wants a ddlg lifestyle someday. I am currently an art major in college, i live in florida, i love video games, movies, crafts and more. Id love to get to know you, and maybe after a while we can determine if a relationship is something we want! Message me if you want to talk 😊

#5 Babypuppy01

Babypuppy01

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationLakeland

Posted 03 March 2019 - 02:22 PM

Hello sir my name is name is Sam for now I have been a little for about 3 years now and I love IT I’m a natural submissive but I like to be reminded what my place is i like chocking belong restrained and many other things most of all I like cuddles watching movies I do age regress due to past trauma but if your intrested message me hope to hear from you sir Sam

#6 _.Shelby._Lyn._

_.Shelby._Lyn._

Baby Girl

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationMichigan.

Posted 19 May 2019 - 05:17 PM

*smiles and waves* Hey there! Im Shelby! I’m 18 and I loved looking at your personal!! I’m new to the DDLG community for the same reason of kinda ignoring what the attraction to it? I love snuggles, kisses and long talks with daddy about a lot of things!! I’m starting college in the fall and super excited! As a little I’m looking for a daddy who will put my comfort and safety above rules and strictness but I do love both. You seem like a great potential daddy and I’d love to talk! Message me if you’re interested?

#7 Binkiebaby20

Binkiebaby20

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 14 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 20 May 2019 - 11:36 PM

Hi I'm Ally!! 🙈 I'm 20 from the US and little and a sub. I would love a sweet, nurturing but also strict daddy. This lil one needs rules. 😋 I want someone to take care of me in little space and in general honestly. My little age is 1-3 and when I'm little I love my pacis and my stuffies and sippies! I love to color and make pillow forts and my dream daddy date would be to the zoo! ☺️ I loveeee animals! I sent you a friend request so feel free to message me. I would be willing to show you a photo of me as well. It won't let me upload it on here for some reason!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Florida, USA, Sexual, Master, Owner, Little, Princess, Pet, Wife, Long-Term

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users