DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

New here, hello~

kawasaku

Hello everyone ^^ I'm new to DDLG, the community, and its been a while since I was part of any sort of forum (usually I just lurk).

I prefer to be called by my pseudonym "kawasaku" which is abbreviated from Kawase Sakurako.

I am Japanese-American, 25 years old. I'm really shy (I'm shaking just typing this) and thought joining a forum would be a start to coming out of my shell and opening up a bit more. Eventually would like to find a Daddy, but that's for another post ^^;.

Some of my interests are anime, cosplay, sewing, and other artsy type stuff. I love coffee, memes, pokemon, sweets, and cute things! I recently decorated my first paci and I'm really happy with it~.

Thank you!

Hope you all have a wonderful day/night!

よろしくお願いします。日本語でいい!

Guest QueenJellybean

welcome to the forum! we're happy you decided to join our community! 

i'm one of your friendly neighborhood mods, jellybean! 

if you ever need any help, or have any questions/concerns, feel free to message myself or any other administrative staff. 

i also wanted to say that i'm really proud of you for taking the step to put yourself out there! i know it can be scary, but i'm glad you felt comfortable enough to try!

we hope you find what you're looking for here!      :heart:

• Like 1

Guest Your_Teddy
Hello Kawasaku Im fairly new as well I love anime never got into Pokemon was always more of a Yu-Gi-Oh guy but any shounen I love especially school ones with a little love mixed with despair and comedy (catch myself before I drag you into an anime rabbit hole) I'm sure you'll come out of your shell one day I'm still working on that myself I've sent you a friend request so we can learn more about each other I truly hope you accept it have a wonderful time on the forum