Hello ^.^

BabyDollFace

This is my first time posting on this forum.. so I'm kinda nervous. Even though I am physically an adult, in my heart of hearts I know I will always be a little at heart. I am fairly new to the DD/LG scene but not to BDSM or Petplay. When I discovered the DDLG dynamic I knew right away that it was exactly what I have been looking for. Well.. anyways a little about myself.. my nickname is cece, you can message me to find out more. My little age ranges from 4-6 years old, I absolutely adore Anime/Disney movies and the occasional cartoon show. My favorite color is Purple.. well periwinkle but basically purple ^_^ and all thing hello kitty and sailor moon. Message me.. don't be shy. c:

Welcome there BabyDollFace.I've always been a little, before I even knew that word and for a variety of reasons some medical I know I'm never going to be really 'grown up' although doesn't mean I can't be responsible.

I like disney and anime movies and love childrens tv shows and hover from 12 down to around 9 depending on how I'm feeling on the inside.

I was going to reply  yesterday but something happened to me that caused me to forget things including that. Sorry.

Regards Jo.

Guest littlemissragamuffin
Hello, welcome welcome ♥ There are alot of nice people here to talk with. :3 I hope you have fun here. AND Hello Kitty/Sailor Moon FTW(for the win)

Welcome to our forums! I'm glad so many people are joining up to learn about DDLG. I hope you learn a lot while you're here!