•  

• Photo

UK DD/CG Searching....

Daddy Dom CG Submissive Little age play

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 DaddyCarl

DaddyCarl

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:45 PM

Age (Required): 41
    Little Age: N/A
    Name: Carl
    Role: DD/CG
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: little/daughter
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Mono, open to Poly
    Number of partners I have: bit fat 0

--------------------------------------------
    So, other than short periods where life has taken over thinking space, i've been getting into this scene for about 6 months now.

I know i am very much the care giver, interested in a little's mental health and personal development, with affection and intimacy thrown in. But i have discovered a dom side to me that i'd like to explore. (amongst other things, ask me :D )

This adventure has taught me a lot about myself and the adventure should continue, i just need a little to come along for the ride with me. All interactions so far have been online only, sadly. But having been single for some time now it's about time RL happened with the view to LTR.

What i'm looking for in a little is someone who is at least 10 years younger than me who wants the additional benefit of someone who wants to pass on life experience to. I'd hope that my little is submissive also, into sexual age play, willing to explore their own submission with a guy want to explore his dominance, and willing to relocate should things work out in the way we'd hope. Please be UK too, preferably northern because travel ;)

I'm really a chill guy, 420 friendly and into intellectual pursuits, among other things. And i believe this is an intellectual adventure as much as anything else. I do like to maintain a little anonymity online due to my work, so please excuse the lack of profile pic, i'm happy to provide one in private. So please do message if this intrigues you, i'll look forward to hearing from you.

Edited by DaddyCarl, 21 February 2019 - 01:51 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Daddy, Dom, CG, Submissive, Little, age play

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users