DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Just a quick hi from me!

Guest Shumira

Guest Shumira

Hey everyone, 

so as new as I'm here, I'm new to it all. Honestly I didn't even know about the existence of DD/LG until recently! So I hope you understand that even if I did look up some things, aswell as reading a lot of posts on here (before creating a profile), I don't know that much yet but I'm def looking forward to learn more about it!

I'm a Little, maybe a Middle at times. I'm not sure about the age yet, sure not a baby tho!

For me as a person I'm a 22 years old student, I'm pretty, sporty and tall. Sweet, caring, fun to be around, smart and witty I'd say!

I'm not sure what's appropriate to write here so I'll end it with this, looking forward to discover more about DD/LG and maybe meeting a Daddy,

Greetings x

Guest QueenJellybean

welcome to the forum! we're happy you decided to join our community! 

i'm one of your friendly neighborhood mods, jellybean! 

if you ever need any help, or have any questions/concerns, feel free to message myself or any other administrative staff. 

we hope you find what you're looking for here!      :heart:

Guest Your_Teddy
Welcome to the forum I'm new but I've always wanted to take care of things rather it was a bird who couldn't fly when I was 7 or my mom when she got sick as a teenager it's in my blood babies are a bit out of my comfort zone Littles and middles are more what I'm normally interested in I'm pretty tall as well and I love sports so we have a lot of similarities I'm really looking for new friends I've sent you a friend request I hope you accept and have a wonderful time on the forum