Hello! ~~~

Guest LittleKittenEyes

Guest LittleKittenEyes

I'm a little from the U.S. who is very excited to be here :D I have been looking for a forum like this to hopefully make some new friends in the lifestyle (FetLife just wasn't doing it for me). I'm a bit of a nerd; anime, games (mostly PC), books...I am a homebody for sure :p My little age is somewhere around 6 and my favorite little activity is coloring <3 I have been Daddyless for awhile, and also don't currently have many little friends to talk to, so I really hope to connect with some new people here. I've been a lonely little girl :(

• Like 1

Guest LittleKittenEyes

Welcome :) I'm new here too and so far it's great!! Everyone's so welcoming and nice. You'll love it here!

It sure seems so! I'm so excited :)

Welcome! Please don't be afraid to message a mod if you have questions. We're here to help.

I also had some issues making friends on Fetlife. Don't get me wrong, I do have some but they were through posting ads and going to munches. I haven't made any friends in DD/lg groups on there.

What are some of your favorite anime?

I just finished watching what there is of Assassination Classroom, and I liked that a lot.

Also: Clannad, Cowboy Bebop, Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit, Yu Yu Hakusho

Thank you for the friendly welcomes! I filled out the newbie survey thingy just now too (yay!), but still feeling shy about the chat :<

Finding a place you really fit in isn't easy, LittleKittenEyes, having been through places that simply didn't satisfy me and others which actually left me quite sad but I've a feeling you'll get a lot out being here especially when you start to interact more with folk be it in chat, posts or messages (Reminder point, to message someone you have to be 'Friends' with them on this site).

Anyway welcome aboard.

Regards Jo.

Guest LaidBackDaddy

There is a thread on the forum for those who like to play PC games. You should join in and tell us on that thread what you like to play!

Guest LittleKittenEyes

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! I've been feeling ill the past few days so I haven't been on much to post. I look forward to getting to know everyone better once I'm feeling well again though!