DDlg Forum & Community Summer Fun !

UK cry baby needing strict daddy

Baby_lixxy

Hiiiiiii ^.^ I’m Lizzy, I’m 2yrs old and I need a dada. I am a crybaby who really needs a loving daddy to look after me as I can be very soppy and cuddly. I like to play with my toys, colour for daddy, snuggle and watch movies. I love going for trips out as well to the zoo, the cinema etc. I do want to make my daddy happy and see it as my job to make sure he is happy. But I can also be a brat- I am spoilt and like to be spoilt so need a daddy who likes spoiling their baby. If I don’t get what I want I get very bratty so need a strict daddy to keep me in check.

If you like what you’ve read message me on kik princesz_lixzy or send me another contact on here as my messaging doesn’t work on this site xx. Look forward to meeting you daddy

Guest QueenJellybean

welcome to the forum! we're happy you decided to join our community! 

i'm one of your friendly neighborhood mods, jellybean! 

if you ever need any help, or have any questions/concerns, feel free to message myself or any other administrative staff. 

i'd like to caution you against putting your personal information on your introduction post. 

the introduction section is public and anyone -- including guests -- can see it. just so you know!

we are also not primarily a dating site, so i'd suggest checking out the Personals Section if you are looking for a partner

we hope you find what you're looking for here!   :heart: