Age (Required): 39
    Little Age
    Name: Lancelot
    Role: Daddy
    Looking for: Littlegirl
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other):
    Number of partners I have:

--------------------------------------------
    Im an artist from spain Europe willing to know new people, im 39 years old but kind off peter pan spirit, im very tall ( 6'5 feet), i like to listen and to take care and protect people also to teach things but also learn them, im older that doesnt means im wiser.

Ilive by the beach so i nejoy a lot the sea , swim and surf are some of my passions i also like to read and paint . i have a ery stressing work so i need cute and poetic beauty to inspire me and be more creative at it. I worked also as actor or model people say im attractive but is not me who should judge also physical attractiveness is over rated i prefer people authentic.

Im also quite distracted and a bit clumsy with my long legs but i take mistakes with sense of humor and patience.

I ope to find a sensitive soul and beautiful muse to help me through this journey called life till then i hope you all have a nice experience here and find whatever you are looking for.

Hasta Pronto!

• L.Brownie, Moosebaby142, PrinceVespertin777 and 2 others like this

#2 xxxRebel.Nellyxxx

xxxRebel.Nellyxxx

Mommy's Babygirl

• Banned
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts
    • LocationEngland

Posted 04 March 2019 - 11:49 AM

Ello i'm Nelly i am 18 and i am 5"3 and a quarter, i have medium length black hair, i have dark brown eyes and i am black, native american, british, chinese, and indian. i am curvy i have a small waist and a big bum. i have a big bust and my favourite colours are purple and pink and teal. i have no animals and i live with my mum, brother, sister, little sister, and niece. And i would love to be your little girl if you are interested. ~Nelly 

P.S i also know Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin, Hindi, Japanese. And i sing.

"Para ser honesto senor, soy una chica muy obediente. me encanta que me digan que hacer  y me encanta hacer feliz a mi maestro. No importa que y prometo someterte completamente."~Nelly

Edited by DaddysPrincessNelly, 04 March 2019 - 02:39 PM.

• Lancelot36 likes this

~Nelly  *glitter*  *glitter*

#3 Juniebug246

Juniebug246

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 12:45 PM

Hola,

Yo soy Americana y hablo poco español pero yo hablo italiano. Lo siento. :) I’m a little in the US but I love to travel and love languages. I’m a goofball but I’m also very philosophical. Im 24, straight, female and a student. I’m a little but I’m pretty new to this. Umm I think we might get along well and I’d love to talk more. Hope to hear from you :)

#4 PrinceVespertin777

PrinceVespertin777

The Bat Prince

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 24 posts
    • LocationVancouver, BC Canada

Posted 13 September 2019 - 05:50 PM

well... I'm pretty sure I'm not your type but...
    I'm really shy and it's hard for me to message people but I find you very compelling so I feel I should do it anyway. .////.
    I'm Aion and I'm 37, I'm from Canada, I'm also into art, as well as writing, I like history and literature and nature and science and animals and cute things... I love to learn and think deeply but I'm a huge dorky kid about it when I feel safe.  The reason I think I might not interest you is because I'm not strictly a girl, I'm intersex, so that means I'm biologically between sexes. I don't know if that is something that would be a dealbreaker for you.
    I'm a Middle, between 11-14 if I am in the mindset, and have known about CGL for only about 3/4 years. I've never had a real Daddy but always wanted one.
    Anyway, if you are interested at all in talking, even as friends, I would be happy to, you seem like a very unique person and ....exactly my type, to be honest... kind and creative and genuine, but not too serious about himself. >////> Thanks for your time, I hope to hear from you. ^^

~Aion

🌙93/93🌙

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users