•  

• Photo

Daddy 25, looking for a princess. Central California. (Modesto)

Daddy Cali California Little Princess Caring Sitter Caregiver forever

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Melsie Welsie

Melsie Welsie

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts
    • LocationCalifornia

Posted 05 March 2019 - 11:38 PM

Age (Required): 25
    Name: Mel
    Role: Daddy Dom
    Experience: 6 years.
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: my little, my love, my sweetheart, my Missy, my princess, my cupycup, my snookums
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous

--------------------------------------------

Suicide rescues in kik: 75 and counting  :)

ABOUT ME

I have been out there looking for my little to care for but I haven't found many since my last relationship which ended very tragically. It's been a while and I am trying to learn to love again. I would love for someone who wants to be cared for and someone who is looking for their forever daddy.

I play a lot of games - usually strategy games or Smash games on nintendo consoles. I also play Minecraft, Terraria or the infamous Tetris (yes I play a lot of tetris). I aint no sugar daddy but I get by. My goto vacation is a cabin in the mountains or a trip to the beach. I love camping and hiking but the moment mosquitos are out I am crawling back into shelter like the exorcist xD. Fishing is fun until you have to take the hook out of the poor fishies mouth  O.o 

I enjoy Anime, Manga, Graphical Arts, and Music. I dab around on the piano every once in a while, but not that great. Cooking is my forte - even if my mom says shes better. (Shes a joke btw). If I'm not sending you dank memes I am more than likely watching The Office on Netflix.

Attached File  53540942_834769556892297_5472032263476609024_n.jpg   46.01KB   0 downloads

If you cant name your top 5 Disney movies I will begin to question your humanity.

Oh, yes, I am also colorblind so all these fonts colors look the same to me. Sorry if they are confusing lol.

MY PRINCESS

There is fair warning that I am quite a clinger. I love showing my little attention and I will be all over you pretty often, so be wanting attention. You MIGHT be forced to try my cooking every night, so be prepared. If you dont have at least 5 named teddy bears our first date will be Build-A-Bear and we are going to get you new friends :wub:  :wub:  :wub: . Your baths will be supersized with bath bombs, and you will be expected to follow the rules. That means no eating snacks past bed time or watching horror movies super late. Brats are tolerated with fancy punishment  ;) 

I am searching for in my area, so please be from Central California Or nearby! (I love visits and dates, online is laaaammmmeee)

So far my record on relationships is 16/16 cheaters so heres to hoping to finally break the cycle! :)

Attached File  4f419462a-636e-4dfc-8851-17b75d80707d.2.jpg   17.94KB   0 downloads

Edited by Melsie Welsie, 10 March 2019 - 05:07 AM.

• Neugdae likes this

#2 Norcalgirl

Norcalgirl

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 17 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 03:20 AM

Hello, I would love to get to know more about you. :) I’m 24 years old. I’m living in Northern California. I have an amazing dog whom is the center of my world. Coloring, watching movies and cuddling are some of my favorite activities. In my free time I love to read, play games and bake. I prefer long term relationships that will hopefully grow into something more. I have kik if you would like to chat there.

#3 Guest_my.little.pony.girl17_*

Guest_my.little.pony.girl17_*
    • Guests

Posted 02 April 2019 - 08:19 AM

Hi! I'm new to DDLG. I'm hoping to find a Daddy that is willing to help me learn more about the lifestyle and more myself, both big and little me. I'm from California.

When I'm in my Little Space I can go from being clingy and wanting lots of attention to being goofy and silly to being a full out stubborn, rebellious brat. I love coloring in coloring books, drawing pictures (even though I don't think I'm very good), fluffy blankets, tons of pillows, my favorite Stuffie, an owl named Brownie, MY LITTLE PONY, Disney, and bubble baths. I'm HUGE fan of Disney (favorite older princess is Cinderella and my newest favorite princess is Moana) and My Little Pony (my favorite pony is Twilight Sparkle).

I love reading!! I absolutely love music and singing. I always have to have music in my day be it anywhere from AC/DC to Disney. My all time favorite artist is Pink. I love to swim a lot and being in the sun (might just be my California blood talking). I love the beach and making castles in the sand. I like to take hikes in forest or walks on the beach, even though I don't live near an ocean.

I have Kik if you want to message there.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Daddy, Cali, California, Little, Princess, Caring, Sitter, Caregiver, forever

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users