DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

New to the site

MisterBenjamin

Hello everyone!

So I'm new here! I'm very excited to get to know everyone and jump in and be a part of this community.
 I'm not new to this lifestyle, but I am new to joining an online forum for it. Please don't be afraid to offer me constructive critisim along the way, as I am learning how to navigate this site. So If I post something in a board that shouldn't be in that sub, please correct me, but I will do my absolute best to keep mistakes to a minimum as I ask of my littles as well. 
Feel free to message me, or ask me any questions you have in this thread as well. I'm very transparent, and my inbox is always open. 

Mr. Benjamin

Guest Hisforever

Hi Mr. Benjamin! I’m fairly new to this lifestyle, although it’s been in my blood for as long as I can remember. My Daddy is in KY, too, coincidentally. I’m in California. I have a question for you, if you don’t mind, but I noticed you mentioned “littles”, which I take to mean you have more than one...I’m super curious, how many do you have, and how do the dynamics of having more than one work? Thank you for letting me ask questions, I really appreciate it!!

Darla

Guest QueenJellybean

welcome to the forum! we're happy you decided to join our community!

i'm one of your friendly neighborhood mods, jellybean!

if you ever need any help, or have any questions/concerns, feel free to message myself or any other administrative staff.

we hope you find what you're looking for here! :heart:

Hi Mr. Benjamin! I’m fairly new to this lifestyle, although it’s been in my blood for as long as I can remember. My Daddy is in KY, too, coincidentally. I’m in California. I have a question for you, if you don’t mind, but I noticed you mentioned “littles”, which I take to mean you have more than one...I’m super curious, how many do you have, and how do the dynamics of having more than one work? Thank you for letting me ask questions, I really appreciate it!!

Darla

Hey Darla!

What part of Kentucky does he live in? As far as now, I only have one, but she is open to me to bring in another. I don't think I could mentally handle more than that, as my stress would be through the roof lol.