Posted 11 March 2019 - 02:05 PM

Age (Required): 23 
    Name: Joanne (Alexa will do too)
    Role: Mommy
    Looking for: little
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): monogamous
    Number of partners I have: none at the moment

--------------------------------------------

hey my name is Joanne but you can call me Alexa just a nickname. am twenty three years old and am a Mommy. am glad to be here and its a pleasure to meet you all. I might be young but don't let the age fool you am very much capable of being a Mommy to the right little who will give me the chance. been in the lifestyle for a while now.  all I want is for him or her to know.. mommy will always care for you no matter what, I would wish for them to trust me, let me take care of them whenever they need me to, remember that they will always be special to me . get to spend lots of times cuddling with him or her and doing all his or her favorite things, come to me whenever they need anything. Most of all Remind him or her that he or she is MINE and I will love him always. 

I enjoy cooking and baking. reading, adventures and traveling when I can. I enjoy the rainy season for some reason . I just think its calming and well provides the best time for cuddling if you ask me.

feel free to talk or message me.

• Adahn likes this

#2 BluesDemon

BluesDemon

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 02:52 PM

Hey there Alexa! I am bi so I am interested in getting to know you some more! I am twenty years old and really interested in getting to know more about you! Well I am a little and am ordinarily pretty good at following rules but I also have a huge tendency to break them to just see what would happen lol. If you are interested I would like to hear back from you! All the best!

#3 AlexaKim

AlexaKim

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 09:42 PM

Well thank you for getting the chance to read my page and sure i would consider it. Send me a message any time

#4 Disneyboy90

Disneyboy90

Advanced Member

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 90 posts
    • LocationAlabama

Posted 11 March 2019 - 10:32 PM

Hello Alexa

My name is Bijan and I am glad to see your a mommy and I would love to have you as a mommy for me and you seem like a great mommy and I would love to give you the chance to be a mommy to me and for you to take very good care of me and to be in your loving arms. I am a very sweet/adorable and cute baby boy. I would love for you to message me so we can talk and connect.

#5 BestDayEver

BestDayEver

LB / Puppy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 15 July 2019 - 08:52 AM

Hi Alexa. Its a pleasure to meet you. I’m a little boy (transgender Ftm). I’m 21, and have been searching for my perfect match too! I enjoy the rainy seasons as well. It makes it oh so calming to cuddle, watch movies, and cook/bake. I love helping my mommy bake and cook. It’s a lot of fun for sure! Adventures are extra fun since I seem to go on them a lot! Reading is fun, especially when my Mommy reads to me, and bedtime stories are wonderful! I am so very lovable, clingy, and try to be the best I can be for her. I’m not usually bratty, since i like to be a good boy but I can be stubborn. Not a lot though! So, I just wanted to conclude with the fact that I found your personal oh so lovely and if you’d like, I’d love to talk more. I have sent you a friend request just in case. Hope to hear from you! :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mommy, caregiver, little, prince, priincess

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users