DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Lyla Kotamora

My name is Lyla. I am 20. I am a Brat/Lg... Has been for about 4 years. Recently been left for another little. Its been really hard. My last DD played games and the end result is me not feeling comfortable with being little me any more. I find myself slipping into little space and feeling utterly alone and scared, and I end up crying myself asleep. This is me reaching out. I don't know what I need or want. Just want to feel confident as a little again.
  • Like 3

Guest QueenJellybean

welcome to the forum! we're happy you decided to join our community!

i'm one of your friendly neighborhood mods, jellybean!

if you ever need any help, or have any questions/concerns, feel free to message myself or any other administrative staff.

we hope you find what you're looking for here!  :heart:

Hey Lyla, 
I'm sorry to know that you were not treated fairly to say the least. However, please know that not all Daddies are same; there are many caring Daddies. 

Keep in mind also that what happened is not your fault. Going forward, take your time to make sure that your future Daddy fully deserves you. 

Welcome and best wishes.

• Like 1

Hello, Lyla. I understand this more than you know. Ive met countless littles in my life who were treated unfairly by a DD. One girl i knew was even forced to be in a damn cage. Thank you for having the courage to reach out to this community, and if you need somebody to talk to, id be happy to give you my kik or something.

Best wishes, Blake (RussianTeddyBear)

Lyla, first of all, sorry to hear you're going through a tough time. As a DD myself I can tell you that I understand the emotional aspect of littles and I can tell you that it is perfectly normal to feel alone and hurt right now. You are allowed to cry, to vent, and to let some anger out. You put yourself out there with a Daddy Dom for what I'm assuming was a lengthy period of time and you were betrayed. You can't recover from that in an instant. But good luck to him, right? You seem genuine and sincere enough to where I can tell you that he's probably missing out on one amazing little. Stay strong. Don't worry. You'll get through this. I'm here if you ever want to send a message.