• Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationLake Worth, FL

Posted 16 March 2019 - 07:47 PM

Age (Required): 33
    Little Age: 6-11? Varies
    Name: Keke!
    Role: Uhh brat little babygirl sub pet?
    Looking for: Friends and Gaming Buddies!

--------------------------------------------
    *Insert self description here. What are your interests? What are your hobbies? etc.*

Hai there! I'm Keke, I'm 33 years old and kinda new to socializing within the DDlg/Cgl community. I love stuffies of all kinds (except the creepy gore kinds), Disney movies, reading books, manga, anime, swimming, walking, and playing pc games! I also go on IMVU, but that's rare. I currently play FFXIV (subscription ends soon), Kritika Online (will be shut down end of April v.v), Questers World (private server of Perfect World International), and MapleStory 2.

I am open to trying new games, though I prefer to stick to fantasy/cutesy games and free2play games. I would love love love to meet others in South Florida to meet up and hang out with! I've never actually meet anyone face-to-face that was a part of the community. So I'm rather nervous. I can't drive so, you would have to be able to come to my area to meet. x.x Sorry, driving makes me anxious and paranoid.

Oh that's a lot of stuff I typed. Ok, well add me and/or reply here!

• zaikeke likes this

#2 pineappleislands

pineappleislands

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 02:30 PM

hey! I play maplestory 2 too ☺️ I’m from the uk so time zones might be a lil off but feel free to message me!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: south florida, pc gaming, mmorpg, littles, new, babygirl, gamers, friends

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users