•  

• Photo

Arizona Daddy looking for his little to love!

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

#1 Wurmvater

Wurmvater

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationAz

Posted 19 March 2019 - 02:21 PM

Age (Required): 24
    Little Age:
    Name: T
    Role: Daddy Location:Arizona
    Sexual Orientation:Straight Looking for:A little! Or friends! Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other):Flexible Number of partners I have:0 --------------------------------------------

So I'm looking to hopefully find the perfect little for me! As the title states I'm more of a "gentle daddy dom" which basically means I try to guide and work through things instead of jumping directly into punishments unless you're breaking rules in which case you DEFINITELY get punished. Speaking of I always come up with rules that fit around your day to day life! I try to be as fair as possible to make sure that you don't have an unnecessary stress added to your life because if I did that I wouldn't be a very good Daddy now would I? So now that we got through all that a little about me! So I'm a tall,chubby,and bearded daddy but I hold my weight well I guess you could describe me as a huge teddy bear! Affectionate,doting,and goofy are probably the best ways to describe what I'm like day to day as there's always a smile on my face and love to play around with my partner do were always having a great time! Unfortunately not every single moment can be all fun and games and when the time comes I have no problem or hesitation in being serious and taking charge be that enforcing rules,doling out punishments,or if you have something serious to discuss I'll make sure I'm in the moment one hundred percent. This is a life style for me not just bedroom play. I'm PERFECTLY FINE with a sexual little I just dont always want it to always be about sex! I'm a VERY affectionate person to the point that I will ninety-nine percent of the time want to be close to you be that hand holding,cuddling in a fort,or just being close I crave that but on the other hand I totally understand we all need our space too! When it comes down to it I'll never take offense when someone says they need some "me time" because even I do now and then too. When it comes to hobbies I do a lot! From gaming,baking,wood burning,hiking,fishing,and more I'm always up to try new things too or even just have a video games and movie day under our blanket fort! Earlier I mentioned I was doting and that manifests in a variety of ways but the most common would be dressing,bathing,cooking for,and all around spoiling my baby any way I possibly can!

Now since we've gone through a lot about what I'm like I'd like to also touch on what I'm looking for in a little okay? Wonderful! So starting off my biggest requirement is honesty. I've been lied too and taken advantage of in the past and it's left it's scars and bad memories I just want you to understand that I'm ALWAYS there for you. My partner can talk to me about ANYTHING be that little or big problems I'm here to make sure that you're okay so please don't keep problems bottled up or lie to me it only ends up hurting each other. I love clingy littles! Honestly this is one of the things that a lot of people seem to hate but it just makes me feel so warm and wanted that I have zero problems if you're clingy!On that note however I am human and do have a life so I can't ALWAYS be at the ready sometimes and I'd ask to please understand that. Physically/appearance wise I can't say I have die hard requirement or anything. I'm fine with thin,average,or chubby I think everyone has their own special and unique appearance and can be loved just the same! I'm a total sucker for the pastel goth/goth/tomboy aesthetic and I ADORE cute short hair cuts! Again though none of these are set in stone and as long as you're you I'll be happy! At the end of the day I'm just looking for a little that wants to loved and cared for by her big loving Daddy. I really hope to hear from of you! I have a lot more info about myself on my profile as well if you want to check there!

Edited by Wurmvater, 09 September 2019 - 01:44 PM.

• SoftLittl3BabyBee and meggyisagoodgirl like this

#2 spongebobspankies

spongebobspankies

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 19 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 05:20 PM

Hi there! My name is Madeline and I really enjoyed reading your post. I really hope that we can chat more because you seem really nice and interesting and fun and just really awesome :) I am 19, and I love reading books (I love story time!) and watching cartoons like spongebob and I also love to dance and go to the movies and playing games. What are your favorite books? Or movies? And i love trying new foods too, I could be your personal taste tester if you wanted :) Anyways, I hope we can talk more, my kik is theaterjunkie12 if thats easier :) 

#3 Norcalgirl

Norcalgirl

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 17 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 02:27 AM

Hello, I would love to get to know more about you. :) I’m 24 years old. I’m living in Northern California. I have an amazing dog whom is the center of my world. Coloring, watching movies and cuddling are some of my favorite activities. In my free time I love to read, play games and bake. I prefer long term relationships that will hopefully grow into something more. I have kik if you would like to chat there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users