•  

• Photo

I'm new to the ddlg lifestyle and I'm currently seeking a daddy to train and love me

Little Sub Newtothislifestyle Snuggle Kisses Brat Disney Loveme Plussized

• Please log in to reply
    1 reply to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Playtime_kitten

Playtime_kitten

KĀ”tten

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 17 posts
    • LocationGeorgia, United States

Posted 21 March 2019 - 02:30 AM

Age-23
    Little Age- depends could be 5,7,or 10
    Name- legally its Aundrea but my little name is Andi
    Role- little/Sub/Brat
    Location- lawrenceville, Ga
    Sexual Orientation- straight
    Looking for- Daddy/Dom/Relationship
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other)- monogamous
    Number of partners I have- none currently
    --------------------------------------------
    Hi :3 I'm Aundrea/Andi and I am 23. I am a professional photographer (just finished my degree in december) by trade but I haven't exactly gotten my foot in the door quite yet. I am a type 2 diabetic but that doesn't require me to take insulin, I just have to watch what I eat and take my medicines properly. I am obsessed with all things Disney. I am a Hufflepuff. I love to cook and ironically do laundry. Some of my favorite past times are watching a movie, snuggling, or coloring in by coloring books. I am very fond of chilly fall days where you have to wear a light sweater and maybe a scarf and boots but not to chilly to go for a walk in the park. I am very new to this lifestyle and want to learn as much as possible. Message me if you are interested. :)

#2 Guest_softydaddy_*

Guest_softydaddy_*
    • Guests

Posted 26 March 2019 - 06:31 PM

hey there i saw your post and i am interested in getting to know you a bit better I am also 23 and i live in Illinois. that is so cool you finished your degree. Disney stuff is cool. The lion king is a great movie and mulan cause of the red dragon. Your past times you described sound great. My name is leo by the way. in case you have kik my username is yoshidragon or my insta is justalonedaddy. I sent a request just in case you give me permission to know you a bit better. I will answer any questions you have so you get to know me more. You sould like a great person

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Little, Sub, Newtothislifestyle, Snuggle, Kisses, Brat, Disney, Loveme, Plussized

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users