• hello. i am new to this forum

ddlg cgl

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_softydaddy_*

Guest_softydaddy_*
    • Guests

Posted 21 March 2019 - 02:01 PM

my name is leo. i am from illinois. decide to join in hoping to meet new people and maybe even a future little. i am dom, can be strict when needed but mostly just caring. i like anime, video games sometimes,

music is a big plus for me. i dont have many friends really. if you have any questions you can go ahead and ask. i will gladly answer. I am Hispanic 

#2 queenjellybean 💋

queenjellybean 💋

Queen of Compersion

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 2322 posts
    • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 21 March 2019 - 02:09 PM

welcome to the forum, fellow metalhead! we're happy you decided to join our community!

i'm one of your friendly neighborhood mods, jellybean!

if you ever need any help, or have any questions/concerns, feel free to message myself or any other administrative staff.

we hope you find what you're looking for here!    :heart:

<p><em><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> b e a u t y but a funny girl, <strong>that Belle~</strong></span></span></em></p>
    <br><p class="bbc_center"><br><span style="color:#000000;">Kiddo at Heart. Proud Queen. Wave Worshiper.</span><br><span style="color:#800080;">Stuffie Collector. Literature Lover. Secret Keeper.</span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#000000;">Space Explorer. Cinnamon Sugar Scented.</span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#800080;">Bug Catcher. Sun Kisser. Storm Chaser.</span><br><span style="color:#000000;">Crayon Scribbler. Dreamer.</span></p>
    <p> </p>
    <p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#800080;"><em> Pansexual. Polyamorous.</em></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><br><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Happily involved with <strong>The Giant & Dollmaker.</strong></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Little Tiny Bean Butt Sister to <strong>Shark.</strong></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Older Sister.</span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Proud Member of the BEG KISS FALL IN LOVE triad.</span></span><br>

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ddlg, cgl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users