Guest_Goddamnwhiskey_*
    • Guests

Posted 22 March 2019 - 03:55 AM

Age (Required): 21 
    Name: Martin
    Role: Daddy/Dom
    Sexual Orientation:Straight
    Looking for:Kitten/Little/Middle/Sub/Princess
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Prefer Monogamous im bad at sharing and I like commitment
    Number of partners I have:0

--------------------------------------------
    *About me! *

Personal:

During the daytime! (and night times sometimes) I am working full time in a big scary job (Security sector) you can ask me about it if you like! I have plenty of stories to tell from it, I am a very caring and I love to be a nurturing daddy for my little!  I'm a reasonably well built/fit guy I have to take care of myself for my job. I have one doozy of a posh accent though or so I am told! I think my voice is great for story time! In my personal time I play video games, work on cars, I love to walk around new places and explore! So if you love adventure or quiet places that fits well! 

What I look for in a little:

I like my little to be good at communicating! even if she doesn't know what she wants,I would prefer if meeting up irl is on the table ! at some point in the future, I'm not worried about location as I travel and can easily get almost anywhere in the big wide world. I want my little to be committed to me, I don't mind if you're busy during the day and cant talk at certain times (I cant believe this sometimes has to be stated ?). Experience doesn't matter to me! I'm happy to explore and teach my little! Exploring new things is half the fun! in terms of little age again im very flexible I don't mind! Also I don't particularly have any limits! If it makes you comfy and feel safe or if it gets you excited and you like it, I'm more than happy to do it with you!

What will Daddy do?

As a Daddy I love helping, caring and looking after my little! Whether that's calling them at night to read them a story or sending them cute messages to let them know they're cared for! I'm very willing to explore with my little! I have a good amount of experience from Shibari to diapers I've done a lot! I find being a daddy to be a very fulfilling and fun thing to do. I like to create a safe environment and space for my little to regress and feel comfortable to explore in, I am respectful of my Littles privacy and I like to make sure they always feel safe and cared for even if they are nervous or shy! If you wanna be Daddies world that's perfect to me!

(also ill tell you a secret! I love reading stories to a little and I'm told I have a good voice for it)

Main points!

I am most concerned about my little enjoying spending their time talking and being with me, as well as them feeling safe and cared for. Trust is also a very important thing for me, I want to build a real sense of trust and a real bond with my little so they can truly be themselves around me and know that anything they do or say will be treated with care and respect! whether you like to be a 24/7 little or just sometimes I'm open to all dynamics and likes!

If I sound like I could be your daddy?

Message me on here or leave a reply! I will try to reply to everyone, Sometimes I get a little busy though I am an open book so any questions feel free to ask!

You can also message me on KIK at Goddamnwhiskey (Their is a reason for this name if you're curious haha)

Hope to hear from you soon!

• ropepet, little_Princess_Queen, Jjjkks and 3 others like this

#2 CutelittleHannah

CutelittleHannah

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 11:40 PM

I have very very little experience being a little but you sound awesome. You sound like a great daddy and patient and fair. I would love to talk more if your interested. I’m am an 18 year old girl. I’m 5’3 and I kinda love being short!! I’m not always little but when I am I’m very cuddly!! I want to learn more about being little and you sound like a great teacher.

#3 Guest_BabyPotato_*

Guest_BabyPotato_*
    • Guests

Posted 31 March 2019 - 01:19 PM

Hi you sound pretty cool and I'd like to say hi :) I live in the west mids in England I'm 18 and I sorta kinda have a love for cuddles. But like only off people I like cause stranger danger and all that :3 I'm 18 and I have an obsession with anything fluffy, unicorn or llama related (now I once saw a fluffy llamacorn teddy and I freaked. Sadly I was told I was too old for llamacorns D:) I'm not really experienced at like anything (literally nothing) but I love unconditionally and forever) so um I sound cool to you, cause you sound cool to me, we can chat and see where it takes us... Also you must love cookies and be able to cook cause I know like three meals and I blew up a microwave while doing rice.

#4 Princess Sophie

Princess Sophie

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2019 - 02:24 PM

Hi :) I'm a Texas baby.

I work a high stress job - im a consultant for enterprise level clients, so I spend all day developing programs for CEOs/CFOs/operations directors etc. I'm always "taking care" of someone whether that be running reports, scheduling events, implementing programs etc. Needless to say I like to escape to my little world. I just love it.

I'm a very curious and happy little. I loooooove attention from my daddy. It's the most exciting thing. Im pouty when I don't get my attention, but I understand I will sit quietly and pout until daddy comes back. I like when daddy is proud of me, so I like to make lots of stuff to show you!

Sounds like we might click?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: little, princess, kitten, sub, daddy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users