DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

*TW* Worst punishment you've ever received

Daddys little Baby_Bear

What is the worst punishment you've received from your cg? I have 2 but one of them I haven't received yet because my daddy and I are ldr and he wants to do this one in person.

The worst I've had so far (and I'm still going through) is no candy, soda, ice cream, or chips for a month. I got this for not telling daddy immediately after I self harmed.

The other is I have to get 145 spanks for lying to my daddy about something important for a long time. The most spanks I've ever gotten is right around 4-5 so it's definitely going to be rough but I deserve it.

What about you guys? Feel free to say more than one of you want btw

Edited by Daddys little Baby_Bear
  • Like 1

If you don't mine me asking, since you brought it up, why don't you have a rule with your Daddy where if you want to self-harm you have to see him?  I have dated several littles with self-harm issues and for them it was the sense of control and endorphins that are release when you're in slight pain.  I was able to help them find a way (with and without me) without it being anything that would be remotely dangerous.  

Bring it up!  It's good you have a Daddy who cares about that stuff.  :)

• Like 1

If you don't mine me asking, since you brought it up, why don't you have a rule with your Daddy where if you want to self-harm you have to see him?  I have dated several littles with self-harm issues and for them it was the sense of control and endorphins that are release when you're in slight pain.  I was able to help them find a way (with and without me) without it being anything that would be remotely dangerous.  

Bring it up!  It's good you have a Daddy who cares about that stuff.  :)

We actually do have a rule similar to this, sadly we can't see one another in person but we do skype call, the issue was that I had anxiety about telling him. He's never gotten mad at me for it in the past but my family always did so I still get nervous.

• Like 1

That’s the worst punishment you’ve had? Is that because you’re addicted to sugar and can’t breathe without it, or you’ve just never experienced extreme punishments?

Because that is hella mild to me. Lol

The worst I’ve had was a SURPRISE punishment (I was being a lil troll to him, but wasn’t expecting the severity of it) where mine knotted a rope and whipped me with it. Mad respect was earnt that day.

• Like 1

He said I can't have pizza AND pastries in same sitting as I was bratting. After less than 5mins he went soft with me and I got both, but oh the shock for the moment o_O

On more serious note, I'm not keen on punishments ( they don't really work on me, just makes me rebel :p ) and prefer to talk things through. Not always pleasant to admit that maybe I was not the perfect person either while having/starting argument. But admitting own faults and understanding them makes one grow.

• Like 1

Guest Lovely Little ♡

Worst punishment I ever experienced was a very unpleasant caning, which reduced me to tears. Definitely couldn't sit down for a while after that! :s

Every time I'm being a little bratty now he knows to just get the cane out and my heart skips a beat! :D

Edited by LittleRopeBunny
  • Like 1

Guest Aetherr

not a little but one punishment i handed out in a LDR was using a hairband or rubber band, something thick and not very stretchy and put it on her wrist on the joint where the skin is pretty sensitive

but everytime my ex little would talk out of turn or break a rule or anything i considered disrespectful i was order her to pull the band and let go i was told it stings quite alot and i am really into discrete punishments that i can enforce even when my little/partner is with others

Edited by Aetherr

Hi,

Depending on my little/sub different punishments were seen as more severe then the others. Some of the most painful ones I have handed out are certainly a caning; another very good one is figging. Figging works very well if you give a spanking at the same time since they do not want to tense up and release more ginger because it hurts/stings so badly. 

• Like 1

The worst punishment I've had was when I got caught breaking a rule for a pretty long time and not ever telling him about it, so it was basically a combined punishment for both breaking that rule over and over, and lying. I was "grounded", which meant no electronics, friends over, playing outside, etc. And every day I was grounded (4 days) I got a spanking and had to write 500 lines

I. Hate. Lines.

I believe it was 10-15 I had to write the same 4 sentences in upper and lower case letters. 

I'm usually pretty good so that's about the worst... and it's also been awhile since I had been punished.

I liked being spanked too much  :p 

Edited by Maids

My worst punishment is my daddy made me where no panties to my classes, then proceeded to wear sexy outfits and tease me, all because I don't like telling him things I find embarrassing. 

Guest Baby_Kitty9818

The two worst punishments I have received so far is a really really long time out, and having to write 300 lines...I don't want to risk anything worse when I finally meet Daddy in person!

We tried having me write lines before but my dyslexia is so severe that by the end it's just a jumbled mess of letters

So I can't say that I've had a lot of punishments with my Daddy so, for right now, my worst punishment was writing lines. My Daddy made me write 100 lines for staying up past bedtime when I was in university. 

... I hate lines. 

Junebug xxx

Edited by junebug0325

Yeah mine is too much details. 

It wasnt my caregiver but it was my abuser who..Uh did things when I didnt want to do an act on him. 

• 2 weeks later...

Having to touch my nose to the wall while in the corner. For some reason in makes me really dizzy and queasy. My tummy rolls just thinking of doing it.

Sooo - I think it would be measuring and counting all the tiles in my apartment. I think I was supposed to check everything twice as well.

(That was before I moved, I remember looking at the new apartment and thinking, if someone told me to count the tiles here I'd have to start that whole thing over.)

Especially because I wasn't allowed to do several other things until the measuring and counting was finished. My brain got very hung up on how to count incomplete tiles (around the door frame) and how to know how many tiles were behind the refrigerator that I couldn't see.

I made a very extensive list to show the number I was sure about and the factors that gave me trouble. I think it made me more nervous than handing in an assignment at school.

Guest LostCaterpillar
At one point I was in a long distance relationship with a guy, and he wasn’t necessarily a Daddy but still used punishments. He was mentally abusive in the way that if I didn’t do what he wanted he would shun me, and at one point he had me put a tampon in my bum bum... it was very painful, and I later found out not very safe! Those of you out there that receive very harsh punishments, make sure the person dishing them out is doing so consensually, because I never want someone else to feel the way I did then :(

• 5 months later...

Hi,

Depending on my little/sub different punishments were seen as more severe then the others. Some of the most painful ones I have handed out are certainly a caning; another very good one is figging. Figging works very well if you give a spanking at the same time since they do not want to tense up and release more ginger because it hurts/stings so badly. 

eep

whats figging??