DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

*TW* Worst punishment you've ever received

Daddys little Baby_Bear

• 1 year later...

What is the worst punishment you've received from your cg? I have 2 but one of them I haven't received yet because my daddy and I are ldr and he wants to do this one in person.

The worst I've had so far (and I'm still going through) is no candy, soda, ice cream, or chips for a month. I got this for not telling daddy immediately after I self harmed.

The other is I have to get 145 spanks for lying to my daddy about something important for a long time. The most spanks I've ever gotten is right around 4-5 so it's definitely going to be rough but I deserve it.

What about you guys? Feel free to say more than one of you want btw

• 4 months later...

I use this quiz (https://www.gotoquiz.com/what_kind_of_self_spanking_do_you_need_this_w) to determine my punishment after a particularly bad week and got the following sentence:

"Did you even try this week? Clearly you need a hard, non-negotiable reminder, and not only from a sore bottom--although believe me, you'll have one of those, too. In fact, bare your bottom for one minute of hand spanks and 12 hairbrush spanks right now. Don't bother putting your pants back on, either--sit your bottom down on a hard chair while you write a letter to yourself; that is, a letter to your naughty self from your stern but loving disciplinarian self. The first paragraph should be all about your best qualities and your potential--no point in discipling someone who can't do better, but that's not you. Next paragraph, write about everything you did wrong this week, and be honest about it. And finally, a paragraph about how the punishments you are about to endure are going to help you be the better self we all know you are capable of. Your letter had better be at least 1000 words. Bend over for another 12 hard hairbrush spanks, then catch your breath and sit down. You're going to be reading your letter out loud while you look at yourself in the mirror, and taking an audio or video recording on your computer or phone. Now for the rest of your punishment. Were you dishonest or rude? Rub soap onto a washcloth until it forms a lather and rub around your teeth and tongue, then bite down on a bar of soap while sitting or standing in front of a mirror so you can see how foolish you look for three. If you're behind on your chores or homework, take a hour to get caught up--and yes, your bottom had still better be bare while you do so. Now, pile some pillows up on the bed to lie on top of, and grab your heavier implements--a bath brush, a slotted spoon or spatula, a stingy cane or rod, or.a freshly cut switch. Give yourself another 20 handspanks to warm your bottom back up, then set the audio up to play on your letter. You're going to listen to the recording while holding your heaviest implement. As soon as it ends, 50 hard swats, all over your bottom."

Having to listen to a recorded lecture/scolding was really effective, and really motivated me to spank myself as hard as I needed it. 

Edited by punkkid85

• 2 weeks later...

I don't often get punishments. I try to be good all the time even though I sass. At one point Sir and I were trying out a rule that came with a certain amount of strikes from a cane, and I accumulated like 15-20, and I seriously hate canes, but we ended up not keeping that system. Punishments don't really seem to be necessary for us.