• Half Daddy, Half Beast...

Introduction Daddy Beast Houston Texas DDLG

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    13 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_DaddyBeast1980_*

Guest_DaddyBeast1980_*
    • Guests

Posted 23 August 2015 - 04:37 AM

Hello to all the wonderful littles out there in the world. I'm a new Daddy, 3 months now, and I am so very in love with this lifestyle. I am in Houston Texas, and I do travel pretty often for work so I get to see lots of interesting places. I had a truly amazing little who helped me discover who I am as she discovered who she was, but I lost her. Not because of DDLG things, but because of deep emotional demons that she was just too afraid to let Daddy help her with. I'm broken, I'm destroyed, I'm a Daddy who lost his little one. Maybe she'll come back to me... All I know is that she was and still is my world the way a little should be to her daddy, and I'm lost without her. (Sorry, kind of went sideways on a "I miss her" rant..) Meeting all the wonderful people out there has helped me in many ways. They have given my guidance as a Daddy and have helped me learn how to deal with common problems that are associated with this lifestyle. And It is a lifestyle, not a singular role. I plan to continue to better myself as a Daddy which is exactly why I joined this site. The wonderful information that I have found is so very appreciated. Maybe someday I'll find the amazing girl who will need her Daddy, and love her Beast. Why do I use the name "Daddy Beast?" The name was actually given to me and I use it with pride. But why the Beast? Everybody loves the idea of a big, strong cuddly beast. They see the lovable creature and want to snuggle. But they forget that the beast is still a beast. His heart is twisted and broken from a lifetime of abuse and manipulation. Wild and feral needing pure love and compassion. If you ever meet a beast, and fall in love, be patient with him. Constantly show him the pure love that you have for him. Show him that you crave and desire him. Because the beast will always have doubts.. It's not his fault, he was made that way by everybody that hurt and destroyed him before he found you. A beast is not born, he is made. If you can love him the way he needs, then he will love you with an intensity that you've never felt. He will be fiercely loyal and will cherish and protect the one he loves with his very life. You will know his gentleness and you will know his wild rage. And you will never want another.

#2 Josei

Josei

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 83 posts
    • LocationBahamas

Posted 23 August 2015 - 12:16 PM

Welcome to the Forums Daddy Beast! I'm so sorry you lost your little, I hope get you need in life. Whether that means getting her back or finding a new little. :)

Continue to enjoy the forums!

P.s. I adored your introduction! Especially the explanation of your name.

Have a great day!

#3 Guest_DaddyBeast1980_*

Guest_DaddyBeast1980_*
    • Guests

Posted 23 August 2015 - 12:27 PM

Hello Josei and thank you for those wonderful words.
    I do not know what the future will hold for me, who really does, but all I really can do is either sit miserably in despair, or sit miserably in despair while learning how to be a better Daddy and a better person. Meaning that I'll be in pain either way but at least one way is a positive aspect and allows me to better myself as well as any possible future relationship I may have with a wonderful and amazing little. 😊 So here I am, getting better. 😋
    • Josei likes this

#4 littleinwonderland

littleinwonderland

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 16 posts
    • Locationusa

Posted 23 August 2015 - 04:18 PM

I too love your introduction c:  I'm very sorry to hear about how you are feeling :c But I hope for the best for you!  Everything will work itself out in time, just do what you are doing and try to stay positive c:

#5 Josei

Josei

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 83 posts
    • LocationBahamas

Posted 23 August 2015 - 06:30 PM

Never a problem! I hope one day you won't have to be miserable. But, hey for the moment reading about being a new daddy is good way to get out of your rut. I hope it encourages you.

#6 Guest_DaddyBeast1980_*

Guest_DaddyBeast1980_*
    • Guests

Posted 23 August 2015 - 07:07 PM

Thank you very much littleinwonderland and thank you again Josei. My intentions are exactly what the two of you suggest. I can't say that I am in a positive place emotionally but I am making my mind focus on doing things that are positive like learning how to be a better Daddy. I learned quickly that my biggest "hang-up" is actually being able to enforce the rules and to administer punishments accordingly. I'd see those big puffy brown eyes and that lip poking out and would melt. So focus number 1, learning to not be a "Pushover Daddy" lol... I'll search the forums and maybe start a thread about the topic pulling from the collective experience on this. After I read the rules on posting new threads thoroughly.. (already messed that up once.. oops and sorry..) Thank you again for the encouragement. This lifestyle was an awakening for me. The learning what your true name is for the first time in your life kind of awakening. :)
    • Josei likes this

#7 stitchyteddybear

stitchyteddybear

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 44 posts
    • Locationindonesia

Posted 23 August 2015 - 10:33 PM

.editsd.

#8 Guest_DaddyBeast1980_*

Guest_DaddyBeast1980_*
    • Guests

Posted 24 August 2015 - 12:57 AM

Thank you very much stitchyteddybear and Princess Tori, I keep saying how I have already met so many wonderful people on here and that statement holds very true. Ok so here we go.. This is going to be long, you got me venting… lol ... I am in a place emotionally that is hard to describe, since this is honestly the first time I've ever been this devastated. In retrospect, it reminds me of those sad parts of movies, when the little boy or girl has to let their pet go. They drive out to the woods and tearfully set them down. As the boy/girl turn to leave the pet chases after them and then they start to yell at the confused and scared pet not knowing what’s happening, then they tearfully throw rocks and sticks to make them run away simply to protect themselves from further harm. Well, that's pretty much the best way to put it. Something was going to ultimately destroy me completely and my amazing baby girl knew it. To protect her Daddy Beast she drove him out to the woods, and let him go. As he chased after her not able to let her leave or understand why, she had to throw the really heavy things that she knew would make me run, simply because it hurt too much to hear and I had to protect myself from further harm. She was and is an amazing girl and I will never forget her. I’m not a total fool, I know that there were several issues of my own that had heavy influence on her decision, but there was something a lot more going on, something emotionally deep that she simply could not discuss with me at all. She’s had a lifetime of abuse. Horrible things were done to her by evil people, and she still found the ability to smile, laugh and play and to love a monster like me. I have never loved anybody that much, never even thought love like that was possible. I worry about her. I worry about if she’s going to remember what foods are good for her on the diet she’s on. I worry if she’s going to remember to go to bed at an earlier time so she is not so sleepy the next day which makes her feel really bad. Does she cry at night holding the stuffee’s I got her? And how can she get through her issues if I’m not there to hold her tight in my arms, stroking her thick, long brown hair whispering “Everything’s alright baby girl, Daddy’s here and Daddy loves you….” These worries make me intensely anxious because I know she needs these things.. Finally, the most devastating thought of them all, who will fill the emptiness in her life? Who will she find to bring her comfort, to let hold her as she cries…. This thought alone is Pure agony! On the positive side, I have learned a lot and I am moving forward. The best thing that I can do is take all the wonderful suggestions and the positive responses and use them as motivation to better myself. Thank you all for everything so far, this really is a wonderful forum and a truly amazing lifestyle.

#9 stitchyteddybear

stitchyteddybear

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 44 posts
    • Locationindonesia

Posted 24 August 2015 - 03:01 PM

.edited.

#10 smiley1996

smiley1996

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:22 PM

Wow really started to cry of reading this story I'm sorwy :(

#11 Guest_DaddyBeast1980_*

Guest_DaddyBeast1980_*
    • Guests

Posted 25 August 2015 - 08:00 PM

It's ok Smiley, I've met some amazing people here and I've learned that sometimes people just go and there's nothing you can do about it. So thank you for your compassion. Thank you to everybody as well. Im taking time and learning how to be a better daddy so that someday when I'm ready I can find that truly amazing little one that needs a special daddy. 😊

#12 Guest_Pennypop_*

Guest_Pennypop_*
    • Guests

Posted 27 August 2015 - 05:28 PM

I don't know the ins and outs but some of what you've said I can relate to. Often we find that our demons become so powerful that to trust someone to help you with them is scary because they are your demons. You become protective of them, nurture them.

It is often not anyone's fault but taking the leap of faith can be huge. I have my own demons that I deal with on a daily basis, I made the mistake of trusting the wrong person with them, but like you, I'm healing, I can confront them, and day by day I win a little ground back.

I don't have a daddy per se, but I have one very strong man in my life, and through simple words of "I'm proud of you" I'm learning to overcome mine.

#13 Guest_DaddyBeast1980_*

Guest_DaddyBeast1980_*
    • Guests

Posted 27 August 2015 - 06:26 PM

Very well said and I see your point. Especially if you have trusted someone in the past with the information and that person hurt you or betrayed your trust. 

I try to think from her perspective to gain insight or to maybe see if I was causing her to feel a certain way, but I just do not know. It's frustrating because even now I want to help her and care for her. It may very well be the simple fact that I care for her that drove her away. Maybe because nobody ever cared for her like I have and she told me many times that she had never actually known love before she met me. Which I know can be scary. 

I do miss her. I still love her and all I can do is take the suggestions of everybody else. Find the positive and better myself. Even through the agony i feel about everything I am still happy that I did know her, that we shared what we did and that her memory will always be with me. Bittersweet I guess.. :) 

#14 smiley1996

smiley1996

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 11:08 PM

You sound realy friendly I like to make new friend here I learn lot of stuf by people we can be friends if you like?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Introduction, Daddy, Beast, Houston, Texas, DDLG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users