DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Lolita fashion ~

Guest Sae

21665181da7583aae23487a4d9153fbf.jpg

I was wondering if any of you cuties are also fluffy butts too?

I think it would be nice for me to make some friends who are lolita's who also are littles. Because the community on tumblr seems to really hate on people who live the DDlg lifestyle along with wearing lolita. It makes me feel really uncomfortable.

Lolita is a fashion that I really enjoy wearing. It's one of my favorite styles. I feel really cute and girly when I wear it.  I'm thinking I might start Hime lolita too. But I'm not sure yet.  I'm more of a classic and country lolita right now! :3

There are many types of lolita and subtypes of lolita!  There is gothic, country,classic, sweet, ero lolita, ect!

For anyone who doesn't know about lolita fashion, it has nothing to do with the book that was written.  A lot of people seem to think it is, and a lot of people will debate on if it is or not. But it isn't. 
It's a japanese fashion that takes inspiration from the victoria era. A lot of newer lolita fashion, more common lolita fashoin doesn't have that much ties. We see it a lot more in older lolita fashion. But it's still there, and that era is what inspired the fashion that it is today. 

Here are some links you can read:

You also can read about the fashion on tumblr sites. Lolita- tips is really good for beginners. Please remember this is a commuity taht also deals with a lot of people who sexual lolita fashion, people who wear it ect. They aren't a huge fan of DDlg and yes they can be curel but they also deal with a lot of stuff.  So please be warned before you read peoples opinions they might be toxic/unpleasant mattering on there beliefs.  

But with this, there are very kind, caring and understand lolita's out there. They realize people live there lives outside of frills so don't be scared. 

Anyways! :

I was wondering if any of you guys also wear lolita.
If so what kind of lolita are you? :3 

Lets just talk about lolita. <3 

• Like 1

Guest LavanderRabbit

Goodnesss I need this! I'm slowly getting into lolita, but due to having no money, I'm saving up to buy my first coord! I'm still super new to the communities and buying stuff and all that, but I'm slowly getting more and more into it. I love the  mix of gothic and sweet lolita as well as the pastel goth and creepy cute inspired coordinates. I actually hope to get into a little steampunk lolita for events like when I go to see Steam Powered Giraffe or Abny Park! I also hope to get one or two military coords. My DD is trans and he likes the aristo styles, so he will dress up with me too. My lolita "Mentor" (as I call her) never brought up anything about them hating littles. I think it may have more to do with attracting the pervs that like to stalk the meet ups and such thinking they will get laid or involved with an incest fetish. I've noticed there can be a lot of bullying within the communities. I hope I don't encounter that because I'm not such a nice person when I get mad at people. I'm happy to know there are other Little Lolitas out there!

• Like 2

Goodnesss I need this! I'm slowly getting into lolita, but due to having no money, I'm saving up to buy my first coord! I'm still super new to the communities and buying stuff and all that, but I'm slowly getting more and more into it. I love the  mix of gothic and sweet lolita as well as the pastel goth and creepy cute inspired coordinates. I actually hope to get into a little steampunk lolita for events like when I go to see Steam Powered Giraffe or Abny Park! I also hope to get one or two military coords. My DD is trans and he likes the aristo styles, so he will dress up with me too. My lolita "Mentor" (as I call her) never brought up anything about them hating littles. I think it may have more to do with attracting the pervs that like to stalk the meet ups and such thinking they will get laid or involved with an incest fetish. I've noticed there can be a lot of bullying within the communities. I hope I don't encounter that because I'm not such a nice person when I get mad at people. I'm happy to know there are other Little Lolitas out there!

:3 Remember for coords you don't need to buy everything that is from the brand. A lot of my coords are off brand. I have only a few lolita dresses! 

I can't wait to see the coords you come up with! If you want to ever share a coord you or even your DD comes up with, you can post it! :3 I have no issues!

Yeah, the common thing is they are worried that people who are into DDlg are going to bring more creepy people. But it sucks because they don't listen too you if you say you aren't. there is a lot of bullying in the community, I try to not encourage it either.  :3 I'm nice but I can be mean too. :3 

@DDlgdoodles - Of course! :3

Guest LavanderRabbit

:3 Remember for coords you don't need to buy everything that is from the brand. A lot of my coords are off brand. I have only a few lolita dresses! 

I can't wait to see the coords you come up with! If you want to ever share a coord you or even your DD comes up with, you can post it! :3 I have no issues!

Yeah, the common thing is they are worried that people who are into DDlg are going to bring more creepy people. But it sucks because they don't listen too you if you say you aren't. there is a lot of bullying in the community, I try to not encourage it either.  :3 I'm nice but I can be mean too. :3 

@DDlgdoodles - Of course! :3

I was told I didn't need to buy a ton of brand stuff. My "Lolita Mentor" said that I can just buy accessories and stuff with brand names on it rather than dresses. I'm a big fan of supporting inde brands and little off brand lolita shops. He will most definitely be wearing big red Victorian ball gowns and the like, those are his favorite.

I am not a nice person to people who bully. I would go out of my way to stop any bullying I see. It's a terrible thing to do, I'm just worried because I can get kind of violent if I'm mad enough. I have absolute zero tolerance for people that are mean.

I was told I didn't need to buy a ton of brand stuff. My "Lolita Mentor" said that I can just buy accessories and stuff with brand names on it rather than dresses. I'm a big fan of supporting inde brands and little off brand lolita shops. He will most definitely be wearing big red Victorian ball gowns and the like, those are his favorite.

I am not a nice person to people who bully. I would go out of my way to stop any bullying I see. It's a terrible thing to do, I'm just worried because I can get kind of violent if I'm mad enough. I have absolute zero tolerance for people that are mean.

I'm glad someone told you that. Being a brand whore sucks. D; There's a lot of people who get stuck into that.  I use a lot of the stuff I already own, I also go to second hand shops and places like claires to get what I need for prettyness. :3

-hugs- It's okay. I am not a nice person either. I'll make sure there is no bullying on here. I can't stand it myself. If bullies come to my thread I block em. It hasn't happened yet, and it better stay like that.

I do not own anything Lolita, but I think it is very cute! I'd like to eventually own at least one item. I like the gothic lolita and pastel 

This is my favorite indie dress so far.

It was made by a friend in my local community, called Truly Darling (formally known as Clockwork Rose Boutique). Anyways it's chiffon and has bats. It's just perfect.

http://i.imgur.com/8u2kw7Q.jpg?

http://i.imgur.com/j0VRJ3R.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/Lhnrjkj.jpg?1

OMG THAT DRESS. GAHH IT'S SO KAWAIII.... adhklrhsakjfha 

I need it. 

I love the bat print. :3 It's cute.

I do not own anything Lolita, but I think it is very cute! I'd like to eventually own at least one item. I like the gothic lolita and pastel 

<3 That's fine that you don't own any! :3 I'd like to see what item you'll get one day!  Gothic Lolita is really cute. I like it because of how much black there is.  I also think sweet (which is pastel-ish) Is really cute too. :3 The colors and prints are so playful and really youthful too.

• Like 1

OMG THAT DRESS. GAHH IT'S SO KAWAIII.... adhklrhsakjfha 

I need it. 

I love the bat print. :3 It's cute.

<3 That's fine that you don't own any! :3 I'd like to see what item you'll get one day!  Gothic Lolita is really cute. I like it because of how much black there is.  I also think sweet (which is pastel-ish) Is really cute too. :3 The colors and prints are so playful and really youthful too.

I think I'd much rather own the accessories than the clothing, so maybe I'd start off with that! 

I think I'd much rather own the accessories than the clothing, so maybe I'd start off with that! 

Mattering on what kind of lolita you like, you can even just get really cute accessories from Claires! :3 There's a lot of lolita's that hit up that shop.  :3 I know my local ones do. :3 

Guest LavanderRabbit

This is my favorite indie dress so far.

It was made by a friend in my local community, called Truly Darling (formally known as Clockwork Rose Boutique). Anyways it's chiffon and has bats. It's just perfect.

http://i.imgur.com/8u2kw7Q.jpg?

http://i.imgur.com/j0VRJ3R.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/Lhnrjkj.jpg?1

OH MY GOODNESS I AM IN LOVE WITH IT. I NEED ONE!!!!!! I'm trying to be more of a bittersweet/creepy cute/ pastel goth lolita. It suites me and Daddy loves it. Actually I know most of my Coords are going to end up with horns, ears and such. We have a thing for Monster girls ^^"

Guest LavanderRabbit

I have a couple other littles messaging me about Lolita. Maybe someone can post a thread to teach about the fashion? Or maybe post a link so they have somewhere to start?

I have a couple other littles messaging me about Lolita. Maybe someone can post a thread to teach about the fashion? Or maybe post a link so they have somewhere to start?

I've had none. They should just come here and talk. The title is Lolita fashion. :3 I'm friendly. <3 Tell them to come talk here.

Sae, I'm afraid I'm gonna end up on Behind the Bows this weekend. *groans*

Behind the Bows is the reason that I love my local community because we have a no bullying policy. That means no bullying in person or online. People found posting our members on /cgl/ ita threads or BtB get a warning or insta-banned.

-hugs- I'm sorry hun. Don't worry about it! That's a stupid thing. I've never seen it, your a cutie, who the fuck cares about other people. <3 They are just jealous of your frills and you being happy with your sex life. 

http://www.lolitafashion.org/what_is_lolita.html

This is a good page. If anyone wanting to know about the fashion, google "Lolita fashion" If you just type in lolita your going to get the book. You also can check out sites like Lolita - tips. There are people who are going to shame age players and DDlg people on tumblr and other forums. So if you can ignore the comments and just learn about the fashion. There's a ton of subtypes. The fashion has nothing to do with DDlg, nymhet stuff or lolita the book. :3 I also would suggest clicking the wiki link above. I'm not sure how else I can talk to people about it unless they come and talk to me or someone else who is apart of the fashion. 

:3 I wear lolita. DDlgdoodles does also. 

Does anybody get nervous about how their little side could affect their lolita side? It's why I've deleted all of my little blogs with personal info in the past. I don't want to unleash the hounds on me if they find out I'm a little. Even with everything deleted to the best of my ability I still worry that if I become popular within the Japanese Fashion community, they will find out about my past public littleness and ruin my life and doxx me and stuff.

Does anybody get nervous about how their little side could affect their lolita side? It's why I've deleted all of my little blogs with personal info in the past. I don't want to unleash the hounds on me if they find out I'm a little. Even with everything deleted to the best of my ability I still worry that if I become popular within the Japanese Fashion community, they will find out about my past public littleness and ruin my life and doxx me and stuff.

I'm out as a little in the tumblr community, I'm also a lolita. For real life I am worried people will out me or be really cruel towards me, which can make me panic. But I also can remind myself out of all the things people could be unhappy about I think me being into DDlg shouldn't be one of them. My group seems to be pretty diversey, we have someone who does burlesque and a lot of people in the kink community.

Have you ever thought of making a smaller group of local lolita's who don't really seem to care too much? :3 you maybe should do that! 

• Like 1

Oh yay a Lolita thread!
Oh man I haven't gotten to talk about lolita with people in so long!
I've been in love with lolita since high school and even though I don't have the money to buy the pretty fancy dresses I do plan on making my own once I start working again (when ever that is). Daddy also said that once we're in the clear finance wise he'll buy me a dress!
YAY!

@ddlgdoodles, I love that dress to bits! It's my fav colors, my fav animals, and it's so darn cute!

I absolutely detest the elitists and brand snobs of the lolita communities online and in life.
If you wear lolita then you wear lolita, anything outside of that, that you do in the privacy of your own world shouldn't influence others opinions of you.

ps. Fluffy butts for the win! 

• Like 1

I honestly don't care if my community knows I'm a little. A few people do know already actually and haven't given me shit. What it comes down to is that is no one else's business except mine if I take part in DD/lg and wear lolita. What harm am I doing to these people? Absolutely nothing.

I understand where they're coming from though but I think they approach the issue the wrong way. Because of the fashion's name and how the dresses (especially sweet) mimic little girl's clothing, there are men that get the wrong idea. So a lot of lolitas get upset about being associated with ageplay because for most, it's not about ageplay, it's about being cute and feeling good about yourself. There's no need to shame ageplayers though, that's not the solution.

Another big issue brought up by many Tumblr famous lolitas is that "Daddy Doms" (aka that horny bastards that call themselves Daddy) reblog their photos with disgusting and unnecessary comments do to the association.

Anyways I don't think anyone will dox you for being a lolita and an little. The most that would happen is that you'd end up on Behind the Bows, which you can send a message to the mods on there and have the image of you deleted. /cgl/ is a little tougher though because while the boards don't last forever (there is an archive though), it's harder to get your picture taken down if you're posted in a thread.

Edit: Coming from someone who has been doxed (not associated with the lolita community), you're more likely to get doxxed on Tumblr for offending someone or speaking a popular opinion that comes off as "oppressive".

This this this. 

Here's a picture (the black version) worn at Frill in 2013.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/1c98f184a16e349c8bd14b894226c6b7/tumblr_mnvr12Q7KH1qhz43zo3_1280.jpg

Here's the necklace I bought that goes with my bat dress:

http://i.imgur.com/3gQYCp1.jpg?1

You look so great. <3 and that necklace is so stunning. I'm going to post one of my own pics in a second.

http://41.media.tumblr.com/02a2c0eee938ce53551c7dd35ed7ea3a/tumblr_n7k2an0zfH1stimtio1_1280.jpgSome of my outfits. :3 that black skirt is going to be sold I hope. <3 It doesn't fit me anymore.

• Like 1

Thank you. ;///;

I have to admit that the coord was set up for me since I was modeling, but I love how it looked all together.

Thank you. I think you would like Alice Doll's accessories, she's the one who made the necklace. She has an adorable deer one too. To be honest though I haven't seen anything new from her lately but you can find her stuff second hand.

On another note I just found this on Facebook and I'm dead:

11036346_337846443091014_277215256868247

YES. THAT MAKES ME GIGGLE!

I'll google her shop.  :3 The deer stuff would probably go so cutely with mori kei too.

And it's okay that the skirt doesn't fit me anymore. I'm hoping when it sells I can buy a new dress from bodyline I hope. :3   I want a new dress. I might get something that's sweeter. Like a blue JSK. Not sure yet! I know on tumblr I've posted a lot of lolita I want.  So I might get myself some new pretty things. :3 

Which Bodyline dress do you have in mind?

I want L481 and L029 so far . :3 I want L481 in purple if I can get it. :3 I don't have a lot of purple and some might be nice. 

L481 is adorable, you should definitely get it. The only Bodyline dress I have right now is Love Nadia (not sure if it's still being sold). I have it in brown:

http://www.lacemarket.us/wp-content/themes/auctionpress/thumbs/128241-3747-2014-07-27181322.jpg

Unfortunately it's pretty short on me and I dopn't have anything to coord well with it.

Hmm, Well you could add bloomers or maybe a pettcoat that's a bit longer to give it that one look. I don't know what it's called, but I like it. It'll give that dress a bit of trim. :3 Because it's brown you could maybe go for more of a mori kei/forest girl/country girl theme. Or make it look like you are about to go on a picnic or something. 

That dress is love. <3 

http://41.media.tumblr.com/02a2c0eee938ce53551c7dd35ed7ea3a/tumblr_n7k2an0zfH1stimtio1_1280.jpgSome of my outfits. :3 that black skirt is going to be sold I hope. <3 It doesn't fit me anymore.

I love the one on the bottom right! What color is it?